OP Rate me 3 selfies

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
I'm not the one whose perception of reality has been altered by seeing chads all day on an internet forum

Good troll man. You have a male-gaze and that typically involves bending over backwards for someone with a masculine skull, bone-mass and sharp angularity.

Girls want that in a guy but they want softness too.

Stop trolling. None of my perceptions are based on the psl community or social media. I have far, FAR more experience in the real world than you shacked up Zoomers. I was tagged into this thread for that very reason. Now sod off outta here you boring ass fucking nerdy marvel loving boff

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
No, you guys are just retards. Amnesia doesn't get asked out or even get IOIs, he's said so and he's chad
Maybe because that’s amnesia IRL. Tired of all these frauders.

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
@MakinItHappenReturn @Meteor21

Attachments

• 2C02B305-887E-4298-88EB-2C96DA8ADAC3.png
    2C02B305-887E-4298-88EB-2C96DA8ADAC3.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
No, you guys are just retards. Amnesia doesn't get asked out or even get IOIs, he's said so and he's chad

This dude's a troll on an alt account trying to stir issues in the thread. Ignore lol. Last response from me.

Vain786

Vain786

Aryan race
everone talks about these mystical chads but I've never met anyone that gets approached on a regular basis (not in nightclubs) in broad daylight and has girls DM'ing them, thats for instamaxxed GL guys IMO, they get DM'ed

canu show me a picture of these chad friends, or maybe someone who looks similar?
exactly theyre all larpers. NO ONE GETS IOIS let alone people asking for their snap

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Low class RTT maxxer 5'11 190 12% bf
How and why is this top 10% of the male population you imbecile? Engage your IQ.

View attachment 1879855

Do you know how many girls would say; 'ew no' because of the type of skull he has? He looks like frankenstein after a professional makeover and a bunch of bimaxes
Coloring and hair pill destroyed me.

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
ive never witnessed an ultra cold approach either. like a guy walking all by himself on the street and getting approached by a lonely girl asking him for his number or so. its always a little warm approach
Yes and trust me even the best gl guy uve seen in streets don’t. I used to be depressed over this autism believing another larp of pslers that u get regularly cold approached in daylight streets if very gl. But the truth is its not the culture. I got nearly every day approached in my hometown and the main reason is CULTURE. That’s why looks are relative. And the treatment off it.
But let’s just listen to psl retards creeming themselves over guys like de poot who look alien and low smv considering they are chad smvs

Oberyn

Oberyn

Brain max would ascend
Yes and trust me even the best gl guy uve seen in streets don’t. I used to be depressed over this autism believing another larp of pslers that u get regularly cold approached in daylight streets if very gl. But the truth is its not the culture. I got nearly every day approached in my hometown and the main reason is CULTURE. That’s why looks are relative. And the treatment off it.
But let’s just listen to psl retards creeming themselves over guys like de poot who look alien and low smv considering they are chad smvs
poot would be approached constantly. pootcels gtfih @germanlooks

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
De poot mogs you

alriodai

alriodai

Vinnie Hacker is the most attractive man on earth
Instant slayer? No he needs charisma and frame. He needs to have a lifestyle about him and for it to come across in her personality.

He's a normie that has some strengths and looks good and even then he has to be that girls' type of taste. HTN facially and in terms of SMV. What's his height? Do you even know? Lol

If someone looking like he does with his pheno comes across awkward, he will get shut-down by chicks. His chin to philtrum ratio and a few other things are dodgy. You clearly aren't opening your eyes.
blackgymmaxx is retarded on that JFL

that dude gets mogged by the average high school zoomer guy in US and i'm not even lying, he literally just has fringe and being white, his "features" are expected of him because he's white, if he had shittier features he would be literally rated harshly

This is the average normal attractive (I said attractive) zoomer white guy

Notice how he has similar pheno but looks worse than them

He is HTN, not near chadlite
Btw vinnie gets rated chadlite and this dude appraently is chadlite too JFL

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir

that dude gets mogged by the average high school zoomer guy in US and i'm not even lying, he literally just has fringe and being white, his "features" are expected of him because he's white, if he had shittier features he would be literally rated harshly

You should need a licence to rate.

H

Hoso

Iron

nah bro

very few of those guys have as good of a bone structure as me

also i dont think many of them have better harmony than me

again its whatever, what matters are IRL experiences

and by that metric I do fine

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
its not impressive broski

i got 99+ pretty quickly, like 24 hours or somethin but now i get nothing, like maybe a like a day

i have only aspie selfies
This means chadlite-chad and its the only real rating

St.TikTokcel

St.TikTokcel

Mongolian untermensch
ITT: deathnics overrating mayos as usual.

alriodai

alriodai

H

Hoso

Iron
Yo bro be real. Do you think most of theses guys have shittier bone structure than dude in OP and shittier harmony? Just be real
look at his bones and then mine haha, i really dont know how you conclude that his bone structure is better

Attachments

• Bild_2022-09-23_041436267.png
    Bild_2022-09-23_041436267.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
alriodai

alriodai

look at his bones and then mine haha, i really dont know how you conclude that his bone structure is better
better coloring than you and better harmony in his bones

your only good shit about your bones is yoru big mandible lol

Johnnybegood

Johnnybegood

Master
How and why is this top 10% of the male population you imbecile? Engage your IQ.

View attachment 1879855

Do you know how many girls would say; 'ew no' because of the type of skull he has? He looks like frankenstein after a professional makeover and a bunch of bimaxes
Yeah he is definitely not top 10% of guys in terms of beauty.

But his looks will command respect in other men...and that is equally important imo. I cannot see this guy getting shoved to the sides like the other LTN who had a comical Dolichocephalic skull.

This guy will probably snatch a HTB who will respect him and he will never feel pain in his life.

All in all i would say he is comfortably in the top 30% of looks...that's all i'll say

H

Hoso

Iron
better coloring than you and better harmony in his bones

your only good shit about your bones is yoru big mandible lol
harmony is subjective

I look better than him, majority of girls would agree with me

H

Hoso

Iron
also has a narrow framed skull compared to my massively robst skull

H

Hoso

Iron
Yeah he is definitely not top 10% of guys in terms of beauty.

But his looks will command respect in other men...and that is equally important imo. I cannot see this guy getting shoved to the sides like the other LTN who had a comical Dolichocephalic skull.

This guy will probably snatch a HTB who will respect him and he will never feel pain in his life.

All in all i would say he is comfortably in the top 30% of looks...that's all i'll say
do you all live in chadland or never leave ur house?

every 3.3 guy looks as me when you go through the street?

I see like 5-10 GL guys when i go through the street every day, the rest are normies

im also the guy who girls stare at get approached etc in clubs and buy drinks, that happens to every 3rd guy? why is everyone always so jealous of me then, and tell me that never happens to them? why do i get told by almost everyone I meet that I'm handsome, why do people tell me to model all the time?

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
But his looks will command respect in other men...and that is equally important imo.

This is it. Male-gaze

No lol. Not without good character and social status. Men are overrating him.

He's just a regular HTN man lol

3087592 abebe084612296097befb16a99daa52a

And his pheno is horrific.

Men overrate other men when they see a good mandible. They don't consider the harmony, they just focus on the mandible, the skull-size etc. He looks a little weird and unharmonious from this side. I can't see any girl that doesn't have a niche for super masc guys being ready to committ.

There are flaws in his phenos skull:

3087575 06201d323672840f32073826fada0095 1
3087574 3087564 3087521 22e1e88b8bf18041385dab89da5c15b6

Although from the side it doesn't show up as much and is much more harmonious.

Guys did the same thing with that user named Birdcel. They overrated him because he was super dimorphic, not considering the harmony aspect. Guys that lack bone-mass / dimorphism will overrate him because they know that's what they need and guys that respect masculine looking guys will overrate him because it's cool to be masculine. The irony in all of this is the current generation of youth in their teens and under 25 are the least masculine generation that's ever lived lol

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
I meant from the front***** he looks a little weird and unharmonious. INTRODUCE AN EDIT FEATURE YOU FUCKWITS

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
He looks like what would come out if Frankestein mated with a high tier Becky

H

Hoso

Iron
This is it. Male-gaze

No lol. Not without good character and social status. Men are overrating him.

View attachment 1880162

And his pheno is horrific.

Men overrate other men when they see a good mandible. They don't consider the harmony, they just focus on the mandible, the skull-size etc. He looks a little weird and unharmonious from this side. I can't see any girl that doesn't have a niche for super masc guys being ready to committ.

There are flaws in his phenos skull:

View attachment 1880164 View attachment 1880165

Although from the side it doesn't show up as much and is much more harmonious.

Guys did the same thing with that user named Birdcel. They overrated him because he was super dimorphic, not considering the harmony aspect. Guys that lack bone-mass / dimorphism will overrate him because they know that's what they need and guys that respect masculine looking guys will overrate him because it's cool to be masculine. The irony in all of this is the current generation of youth in their teens and under 25 are the least masculine generation that's ever lived lol
but tbh i also have prettyboy lips, hair and nose

i think im a good mix between maculinity with my bones and softer features because of my lips, nose and full hair

i really dont like my eyes too tho

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
but tbh i also have prettyboy lips, hair and nose

i think im a good mix between maculinity with my bones and softer features because of my lips, nose and full hair

i really dont like my eyes too tho

Your lips are good but your ratios in your midface are a little off. Your outter face is good though.

Better to have a good outter face than inner face though, esp as a man. Unless we're talking a long face
C864574309732bfd9a4bd0fa4dd79c4d

Johnnybegood

Johnnybegood

Master
Aren't HTNs top 30%?...that is what i meant lol...he is 70th percentile or thereabouts

Not me bruv...i always thought birdcel's face was LTN...never in my life did i considered that chechen guy to be anything more than a 4-4.5...birdcel is like the opposite of that guy with the non lens distorted pic...weird asf

Makeyousit

Makeyousit

vagabunda
ops fucked over by his harmony/ratios

philtrum too long.. chin somehow still big in comparison to that

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
Aren't HTNs top 30%?...that is what i meant lol...he is 70th percentile or thereabouts

Not me bruv...i always thought birdcel's face was LTN...never in my life did i considered that chechen guy to be anything more than a 4-4.5...birdcel is like the opposite of that guy with the non lens distorted pic...weird asf

No Birdcel is bad looking imo. This guy is kinda good.

But i'm saying it's the same rule of thumb.

Yeah 60-74 percentile or whatever. A normie that looks good but won't make you stop and stare.

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
ops fucked over by his harmony/ratios

philtrum too long.. chin somehow still big in comparison to that

It's not over lol he's got appeal, but yes his philtrum to chin ratio is a problem and it sits in the centre piece of the face so it can't be ignored

Download

T

ToTheTop

Bronze
HTN maxxed with high appeal due to pheno. You’ll have a good dating life brother

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
43ad5cb6641a624f0d76bd7833f5133d

A11ca5a37f5079c76fbaae2fb988ad24

9d1109dddf3325c320f27b355a91b6a2

Here's the measurements and ratios analysis of this man

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
HTN maxxed with high appeal due to pheno. You’ll have a good dating life brother

Why is his pheno a halo? I am confused?

Any take(s) @Pakicel @Seth Walsh ?????

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

Zephir
Id rate you as a comfortable chadlite with a good pheno

HTN is 100% an underrate -

I wasnt suprised at all when you said you got 99+ very quickly on tinder

and theres niggas here who consider themsleves HTN or even get rated HTN who cant get shit.

100% solid chadlite

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
Id rate you as a comfortable chadlite with a good pheno

HTN is 100% an underrate -

I wasnt suprised at all when you said you got 99+ very quickly on tinder

and theres niggas here who consider themsleves HTN or even get rated HTN who cant get shit.

100% solid chadlite

#

Yo @Hoso do you have a screenshot of that 99+ ???

Most would take it.

6ft4

6ft4

Surgery Anxiety Sufferer
Chadlite
If I seen you enter a club while I was working as bouncer and observing every interaction, I would anticipate foids to make things easy for you if you were in their vicinity