rate me in current year

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
how much do you think i can improve my psl, I figured out acne and premature aging and that's in progress and I'm losing bodyfat to get hallow cheeks and eboy physique

IMG 2631

iu

I think I pass as an 18 yo at 20

my main falios are lack of facial definition, short chin and acne but I'm fixing two of those

I'm 6"0 barefoot and 175 lbs ideally ill be 165 lean by summer what are ur thoughts about this?

Im top image Vinnie hacker is comparison

Gymmaxxed, tattoomaxxed. High JB appeal.

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, untouchable_coper, zharupodrugu and 3 others
Nigga that’s Vinnie hacker im the guy on the top
Haha sorry bro. I thought it was you after some period jfl. Anyway your main failos are NCT and bad skin. Also you need to go to gym ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: mug
Haha sorry bro. I thought it was you after some period jfl. Anyway your main failos are NCT and bad skin. Also you need to go to gym ASAP.
I am going to the gym, im fat rn 20% 176 lbs 6”0 im gonna bulk for 8 months then cut

I am going to the gym, im fat rn 20% 176 lbs 6”0 im gonna bulk for 8 months then cut
Good job man. Good for a start. However you still need to do something about your skin. Maybe Tretinon helps.

• +1
Good job man. Good for a start. However you still need to do something about your skin. Maybe Tretinon helps.
Would you bulk or cut if you were me? My goal body is like lean and muscular but not body builder tier

very gl

• +1
You are pretty GL IMO, around a 6.5/10 or a solid HTN. You can definitely make it to CL levels.

• +1
Low HTN or HTN, chadlite potential

• +1
The shitty haircut + shit skin is what's holding you back, you look as if you're going through puberty.

• +1