Rate me in motion, can I slay?

A

Arceus300

Banned
Hi everyone, I will post a video in like 5minutes when it’s upload and I will appreciate if I can have some advice(pro and cons) and what can I do to look max. Thanks

waiting for video

the link of the video thanks all
I know if have bad skin and a bit bloated face maybe cause I’m 19 and late bloomer? And a bit fat(15-16%) maybe

Smoking is bad for you

Ah and just in case my hair are messy I just wook up

the link of the video thanks all
I know if have bad skin and a bit bloated face maybe cause I’m 19 and late bloomer? And a bit fat(15-16%) maybe

Currently around 5.5psl but after fixing your skin and losing fat you are probably around 6. Also stop smoking because it ages you skin.

thanks bro and I can maybe also gym cell? Cause im 136 lbs for 6.2 im so fucking skinny
5.5psl is good no ? Like irl it's enough to get pretty girls?
And what do you think about bl, voice and speaking ? Or it dosent matter?

Above average I’d agree with android and say around 5.5 but this would be after you fix your skin. Also I’d recommend starting to lift and put on some lean mass. The facial bloat could be from many things but I’d cut out salty foods for starters considering you’re already skinny.

thanks bro and I can maybe also gym cell? Cause im 136 lbs for 6.2 im so fucking skinny
6'2 and 136 lbs??

what the fuck man

ideal is 165-176lbs

also how the fuck you so bloated even while you are so skinny

Yes you can slay but not by that much, and you look better in motion. Your eye area and face looks a bit childish, it might be appealing to some girls.

But your bone structure looks healty and good. And also why dont you just go to america, and try to slay there. I think girls will dig that soft voice and french accent.

Frenchie gotta get that smoking in for the day

Or maybe because of your smoking habit?

AHahahha thank's dude, you really think that American chicks like the French accent?
I think I'm bloated cause I eat a lot of salt and I'm 15-16% bf and I'm not an adult, I started pub at 16 and I will change a lot until my 20-21. Cause honestly I got good zygos etc. no reason to be bloated
Can smoking cause bloated face ?

I didn’t realize you were 136 lbs. You really need to get to a healthy weight man and that’ll improve your skin and overall health. Your hormones are probably out of wack and that’s what’s causing your facial bloat.

If you're 136lbs at 6'2" then your bodyfat must be really fucking low.
How tall are you in cm?

I'm not muscular and I'm fat not much but for example I see my abs only when I Contract and not much abs seeing. I have a shit tier body, hopefully im tall and I have good bones, so good frame

I'm not muscular and I'm fat not much but for example I see my abs only when I Contract and not much abs seeing. I have a shit tier body, hopefully im tall and I have good bones, so good frame
you have cuckish eye area
but overall good face

i will say you are a 5.5

but
honestly you frame looks like shit man

also how are you?

bro i have wider shoulder than almost anyone at my age cause I have good clavicle length ( almost 7inch) ok I dont have any muscle but I have good bones, I guess?
look how I mog my muscular 21yo friend
Ah I'm 19yo but late bloomer I started pub at 16 and I guess I've finished it at 18yo but I'm still growing a bit

bro i have wider shoulder than almost anyone at my age cause I have good clavicle length ( almost 7inch) ok I dont have any muscle but I have good bones, I guess?
Ah I'm 19yo but late bloomer I started pub at 16 and I guess I've finished it at 18yo but I'm still growing a bit

how the fuck he is masculine

looks like a tiny beta soy boi

you are more masculine than him tbh lol

as i said

you frame still looks like shit but future chadlite face in this pic

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
bro he's a fucking masculine guy trust me, he's like 5.11 and he's. very muscular he's a slayer irl. But when you say that my frame look like shit you mean bones or muscle? Like if I put some muscle I will have a good frame, or I have tiny bones ?

bro he's a fucking masculine guy trust me, he's like 5.11 and he's. very muscular he's a slayer irl. But when you say that my frame look like shit you mean bones or muscle? Like if I put some muscle I will have a good frame, or I have tiny bones ?
no your bones are very good

specially your lower third, it looks solid

you lack shoulder width

• +1
Okok thanks bro, so I just have to lift and add muscle and I will have a good frame?

Frame is combination of both. Start lifting and eating calorie surplus, you might even add bit height due calorie surplus if you had late puberty

• +1
Reactions: ovrck

KVtmoTo

thank's bro, a last question do I look feminine ? Cause I really have the impression of not being very masculine ?

top tier fashion game ngl

thank's bro, a last question do I look feminine ? Cause I really have the impression of not being very masculine ?
yes you look feminine

but it isnt always a bad thing

your pheno suits prettyboy type

and jbs are crazy about it

so you dont need to be upset about anything lol

• +1
slightly cuz u have a bit of a babyface but that should fix itself as you go into your early-mid 20s as long as your nutrition is good, cuz ur bones are good as well

most of girl like masculine guys, it's suck to look like a gay or a feminine dude bro...
ah okok I look young and a bit like a child, but not like a gay?

most of girl like masculine guys, it's suck to look like a gay or a feminine dude bro...
masculinity is a big cope my boy

jb girls are love prettyboy more then masculine chad

no you dont look gay

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
you look good boy, i'd say 6-7/10.
Try to get clearer skin tho

ah okok I look young and a bit like a child, but not like a gay?
you don't look gay lol like I said, you will probably see some improvements in the coming years as long as your nutrition is good. make sure u mew too

Acne and that hairline are your biggest problems.

why the fuck you smoking. Anyone smoking shouldn't be tryna looksmax if they not gonna stop smoking.
Yeah basics are:
- Clean up skin.
- Lose bloat (somehow, don't know how you would go about it at that weight and height (maybe height is inaccurate), im like 170 pounds and inch less tall and less bloat (i like to think).
- Cheek bones look flat (could be bloat).

Otherwise you look good. Can easily slay comparing with others. Just look at your competition and compare with yourself by looking in the mirror (mirror is accurate despite what people say, you notice your flaws more than others). Stop smoking tho, thats a must for skin, hair, everything.

Looks average or slightly below average.

Thanks to every one, is my hairline as bad ? It’s maybe cause my hair are not styled