Rate me in this tik tok video and tell me if I look autistic

U cant even lipsync bro

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, cooldude1231 and Klasik616
You have a hight trust pheno, you should keep spamming tiktok until the algorhytm picks you up. Dont worry about looking aspie

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, greywind and Bars
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Clavicular and notsocommonthumb
not even close to 5.75 psl

Mirin autism

btw youre dogshit at skiing

Should i post normfag thirst traps to farm status with girls? seems high iq considering i have lots of clout already

Edit, I look 5.75 PSL minimum now. No sub HTNs allowed in this thread

Don’t do thirst traps
U need to be smart, make dopamine inducing physique videos with cool sounds like Dexter sounds or something, and start selling fitness plans

Should i post normfag thirst traps to farm status with girls? seems high iq considering i have lots of clout already

Our bonesmashing king, you look perfect

You look good but you're making a mistake showing users here unfrauded videos without posing, you know what org is like what do you think will happen in a couple of months from now when people who glazed you realise they can never be you and will start hating on you

Favorite looksminner clavicle

Make sure you turn off comments

kinda look autistic how u only move one hand over and over again but girls like that so it’s aight

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
wtf are you wearing