Rate me in video

Someone got hurt lol. Why so soft on a forum like this. U shit on subhumans too.
but im not subhuman motherfucker
Quite hyporcritical
ironic, you cant handle your own subhumanity so you come here to insult others for no reason,

its no ones fault youre a truecel and virgin in your 20‘s, your situation wont get better by randomly shitting on users

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398

ironic, you cant handle your own subhumanity so you come here to insult others for no reason,

its no ones fault youre a truecel and virgin in your 20‘s, your situation wont get better by randomly shitting on users
Lol he took it literally but it wont change ur situation om how u interpet my words.

What has my looks to do with that? Its just how i became after being in psl sphere for quite some time. Always the "your subhuman" argument. Typical normie npc script logic. Makes sense cuz ur squinting like one

• Hmm...

Wow your actually so hurt jfl. Im literally gonna jfl at u when u try to insult some subhuman again. Ur literally one of them :lul: :lul:

• Hmm...
Lol he took it literally but it wont change ur situation om how u interpet my words.
how would I know when to take it literally or not you retard? theres no intonation over written text
What has my looks to do with that? Its just how i became after being in psl sphere for quite some time. Always the "your subhuman" argument. Typical normie npc script logic. Makes sense cuz ur squinting like one
nah dont blame this on psl, youre just an inusfferable garbage human being psl isnt the reason for that

im saying this because youre projecting your own insecurity on others retard, im giving you a reasoning so maybe you can reflect on yourself and stop being subhuman in two ways (youll always be a subhuman lookswise ofc but you know that)

• Hmm...
Wow your actually so hurt jfl. Im literally gonna jfl at u when u try to insult some subhuman again. Ur literally one of them :lul: :lul:
you insulted me out of nowhere dude how can someone have 0 self awareness

i didnt even say i mog op, yet you still needed to come here and call me a retaded squinter

• Hmm...
how would I know when to take it literally or not you retard? theres no intonation over written text

nah dont blame this on psl, youre just an inusfferable garbage human being psl isnt the reason for that

im saying this because youre projecting your own insecurity on others retard, im giving you a reasoning so maybe you can reflect on yourself and stop being subhuman in two ways (youll always be a subhuman lookswise ofc but you know that)
not a single word here made any sense holy fuck @ u

• Hmm...

i didnt even say i mog op, yet you still needed to come here and call me a retaded squinter
Because if u READ MY POST ILL INSULT U REGARDLESS OF YOUR LOOKS LVL WOW INSANE DISCOVERY

• Hmm...

Its like this npc reads my posts for the first time. Grow tf up mf crying on a forum. Never began philtrumcel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and HarrierDuBois
Its like this npc reads my posts for the first time. Grow tf up mf crying on a forum. Never began philtrumcel
Gosh you're brutal. Haven't seen @Akhi but judging from his posts I assume OP mogs him.

• Hmm...
Because if u READ MY POST ILL INSULT U REGARDLESS OF YOUR LOOKS LVL WOW INSANE DISCOVERY
what a sad existence man, if thats how you spend your day

• Hmm...
never began for you my brother

i have 0 issues attractign women but go figure

• Hmm...
what a sad existence man, if thats how you spend your day
Ironic made an alt account on the forum just to rot on it again go figure

• Hmm...
Gosh you're brutal. Haven't seen @Akhi but judging from his posts I assume OP mogs him.
its not that clear as 2 other users say i mog him, in any case its close

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 43398
its not that clear as 2 other users say i mog him, in any case its close
Philtrums are not to be underestimated I have seen them destroy faces brutally.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 43398 and Akhi
never began for you my brother

i have 0 issues attractign women but go figure
And? Idgaf. Ur literally crying that u feel like a manlet and are an insecure philtrumcel. If u were so confident about ur looks u wouldnt flinch but u did and u fucked up

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Philtrums are not to be underestimated I have seen them destroy faces brutally.
true, in my case its a failo but not completely nuking my appeal like a runway philtrum

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Why did he use an ethnic slang as a username jfl. Well touché considering I got a french name on here. Imo OP mogs him slightly more harmonic face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Nebula
Why did he use an ethnic slang as a username jfl. Well touché considering I got a french name on here. Imo OP mogs him slightly more harmonic face.
Thats all i said too i just "insulted" his ass cuz thats my persona on here but he got butthurt quite ironic. Mf is always shitting on subhumans but cant take it himself. Has to resort to meaningless ad hominems but does nothing to me. What an insecure subhuman. :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Thats all i said too i just "insulted" his ass cuz thats my persona on here but he got butthurt quite ironic. Mf is always shitting on subhumans but cant take it himself. Has to resort to meaningless ad hominems but does nothing to me. What an insecure subhuman. :lul:
Anyone getting offended by someone that is always offended is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Anyone getting offended by someone that is always offended is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
dude I woke up and the first thing im called is a subhuman retarded squinter

youre disingenuous if you say you wouldnt defend yourself

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Its like ur friends insulting u irl but u knowing its just jokes at the end of the day. If this fucker reads my posts (which he does) he had this already coming

• +1
  • Hmm...

Well I am disingenuous.

• Hmm...

Because it is retarded no one would disagree with me. Cant believe u got hurt over that as well @HarrierDuBois come caging at this dude

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Because it is retarded no one would disagree with me. Cant believe u got hurt over that as well @HarrierDuBois come caging at this dude
i mean there definitely are people that disagree lol

• Hmm...
People love to shit one the echelon below themselves but when the overman steps up they start crying.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 43398
none of you 2 are the overman jfl
If calling you subhuman is enough to get you rolling it would seem like we are. @Nebula geez.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
i mean there definitely are people that disagree lol
yeah your tiktok niggas. Squinting 24/7 is litterally psl beginner mistake @HarrierDuBois

• +1
  • Hmm...
If calling you subhuman is enough to get you rolling it would seem like we are. @Nebula geez.
Mf is so harsh on himself and when someone actually says the thing he is telling himself he gets so hurt thinking he is actually a mogger. He has a victim complex

• +1
  • Hmm...
You look like cristiano ronaldo and @badg96 son

• Hmm...
Mf is so harsh on himself and when someone actually says the thing he is telling himself he gets so hurt thinking he is actually a mogger. He has a victim complex
I am guilty of this to some extent, as someone who has done this it's basically trying to fish for validation.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
I am guilty of this to some extent, as someone who has done this it's basically trying to fish for validation.
He literally emberassed himself jfl. Waiting what this philtrum of the eiffeltower has to say

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 43398
He literally emberassed himself jfl. Waiting what this philtrum of the eiffeltower has to say
Brutal to have philtrum failo it's either a giga risky lip lift or cowboymaxxing on the menu.

• Hmm...
Brutal to have philtrum failo it's either a giga risky lip lift or cowboymaxxing on the menu.
Nothing to say. I‘m feeling fine because no matter how many little posts you make, at the end of they day I still mog you both.

This is my last post here

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Nothing to say. I‘m feeling fine because no matter how many little posts you make, at the end of they day I still mog you both.

You have unfixable failos, I don't. Nuff said.
Skrmbild 170

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Akhi
You have unfixable failos, I don't. Nuff said.
View attachment 2460241
i have one unfixable failo and that one isnt bad

you look like a fish bro grow a jaw before talking to me

youll have to spend a lot of money to fake your subhuman genetics only to come to my level jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Deleted member 43398 and HarrierDuBois
i have one unfixable failo and that one isnt bad

you look like a fish bro grow a jaw before talking to me

youll have to spend a lot of money to fake your subhuman genetics only to come to my level jfl
My recession was caused by mouth breathing, did not look like that before. Restoration innit.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 43398
doesnt look like a mouthbreather jaw, only a weak one (its genetics brother, so sorry)
I got a tall ramus, 120 degree gonial angle, insanely forward grown upper third, a jaw that was meant to be recessed would not include those attributes, pictures from my childhood where I have an equally strong jaw, I can pinpoint the exact moment my recession started and what caused it.

I got a tall ramus, 120 degree gonial angle, insanely forward grown upper third, a jaw that was meant to be recessed would not include those attributes, pictures from my childhood where I have an equally strong jaw, I can pinpoint the exact moment my recession started and what caused it.
idgaf

its just funny that you call out unfixable failoes when you have to spend a lot of money frauding your genetics to get to my level

• So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer

when the cope