• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing

• +1
Reactions: PashaMaxx
What are the problems, how to looksmax?

You look like arceus

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Krezo, Phad and 3 others
Blurry picture, but around a 6/10. How tall are you?

• +1
Blurry picture, but around a 6/10. How tall are you?
6ft but 17 and still growing, will probably finish at 6’2 though as my father was my height at my age and became 6’2. And also thanks for the rating, is 6/10 good looking? Also consider that ı am from a country where average is between 5’8-5’9 and ı get called tall a lot.
Nvm you look like cole sprouse
Thanks a lot, ı accept that as goodlooking

6ft but 17 and still growing, will probably finish at 6’2 though as my father was my height at my age and became 6’2. And also thanks for the rating, is 6/10 good looking? Also consider that ı am from a country where average is between 5’8-5’9 and ı get called tall a lot.

Thanks a lot, ı accept that as goodlooking
6/10 is good looking, yeah, especially at 6 foot.

• +1
6/10 is good looking, yeah, especially at 6 foot.
what do you think would be good to do (non surgical) for looksmax? ı guess growing up will help me a lot as my baby fat on my face hurts my psl bad

what do you think would be good to do (non surgical) for looksmax? ı guess growing up will help me a lot as my baby fat on my face hurts my psl bad
Don't worry about baby fat, losing fat can be done whenever you want, but once you stop growing there's not much to be done; weightlifting might be a good thing to start as young as possible, though.

yeah, puberty and grow out hair.

Don't worry about baby fat, losing fat can be done whenever you want, but once you stop growing there's not much to be done; weightlifting might be a good thing to start as young as possible, though.
Thanks for legit responses

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
I look better than him in my real opinion as ı dont have upper eyelid exposure and a 16 inch neck which looks way smaller in my photo. ı do really have a 16 inch neck and people say that ı have a thick neck a lot which is pure muscle

@Arceus300

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and qwep
What ı say and you say dont represent reality when it comes to us so let other users rate us

without?
who mogs the other one by how much? Write it down pls
You look meaner than Arcbrah tbh

No offense but he really looks like low fighting success and ım a bit aggressive irl
you look aggressive tbh
arcbrah and pasha mog contest pls

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and PashaMaxx
Pls mog contest

No offense but he really looks like low fighting success and ım a bit aggressive irl

Loo I will beat your ass irl. Low fighting succès, don’t judge me with this bathtub pic

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Loo I will beat your ass irl. Low fighting succès, don’t judge me with this bathtub pic

Sprry ı cant open imgur for an unknown reason right now can you post it in another form

@Arceus300 easy mog you @PashaMaxx no comparison.
can you guys post your good pictures then pls as ı cant see you guys faces and cant say anything. You maybe right but cant say anything now

can you guys post your good pictures then pls as ı cant see you guys faces and cant say anything. You maybe right but cant say anything now
they arent asking for rates, you are

See in my avatar to the right this is me.
dont troll or ı will start to think you are really ugly
they arent asking for rates, you are
you are right but they are not rating they are saying they mog me to find if that claim is real ı need to see evidence

Assuming that this is a pic in outside lighting and that it was done with the back camera( not selfie cam) cause it was Brooke so huge lens distorsion

This is an edited photo of mine, the guy on the left is the ugliest i could find as i wanted to completely mog. No troll fucking jealous faggot it's a pic from a photoshoot.

Nice pic. Good eyes good harmony good jaw. 9/10. Easy mog him.
If that is you may ı ask you did you roid or not

Assuming that this is a pic in outside lighting and that it was done with the back camera( not selfie cam) cause it was Brooke so huge lens distorsion
your jawline looks good in that picture but in the bathtub it looks shitty you look good overall but skin is really bad meanwhile ı have top tier skin

your jawline looks good in that picture but in the bathtub it looks shitty you look good overall but skin is really bad meanwhile ı have top tier skin

It’s disent Matter i still mog you

Lmao OP is being such a cool guy and this narcissistic faggot is picking fights with the OP cause his ego is bruised.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and GenericChad1444