Rate Me

J

JudasICarrot

Iron
Rate and list flaws and/ or ways to improve.

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons
oof

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
over/10

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and dogtown
Take pics without glasses and headphones with better lighting and proper angle ffs

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Softmax:
Contacts, longer haircut, gymcel, neck training

Surgery:
Jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
stronk first post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, DidntRead and Balkancel
Over, go er.

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Also grow a beard or try to it might hide your poor jaw, minoxidil if you can't grow one

:soy:/10

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
Ignore these defeatists. Your main problems are your narrow jaw and your bad skin. Your eye area seems to be decent which is good. Look into skincare, get a haircut, start mewing autistically, get contacts instead of glasses. Report back afterwards and we'll work from there. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms, Mateusz74, middayshowers and 3 others
you need to visit eppley

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
below average... very low.

at least you have hair

mog me if you get rid of glasses and start tying.

school shooter vibes

• JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01
Hi,
Thanks for the honest replies. I'll do the things that lifemax suggested and post again. Something I was wondering is if anyone here agreed with the following assesment of myself that I have:
Individual features (i.e eyes, nose and mouth) aren't really the problem but my lower third and jawline (in particular my gonial angle is absurd) is so fucked up that everything else doesn't matter and ends up being wildly disproportionate. Regarding jaw surgery how much would it help me or would I be wasting thousands of dollars? If pics showing possible changes could be made that would be great.

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and Mateusz74
Hi,
Thanks for the honest replies. I'll do the things that lifemax suggested and post again. Something I was wondering is if anyone here agreed with the following assesment of myself that I have:
Individual features (i.e eyes, nose and mouth) aren't really the problem but my lower third and jawline (in particular my gonial angle is absurd) is so fucked up that everything else doesn't matter and ends up being wildly disproportionate. Regarding jaw surgery how much would it help me or would I be wasting thousands of dollars? If pics showing possible changes could be made that would be great.

Before you get into jaw surgery,

Necktrain, use contacts instead of glasses, grow your hair out, grow a beard that hides your bad jaw.

If your still unhappy about your apparence after that look into it

Gymcel hard and necktrain a wide neck would suit you due to your narrow jaw

from most important
1. chew for jaw
2. gym for frame
3. contact lens for eye

Yeah you're right, add chewing too. This will give the most noticeable jaw gain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
far from over, you have huge potential

Hi,
I'd agree with this. Eyes and nose etc aren't great but not terrible either. Your jaw is what screws you. Makes you look like more of a soyboy/geek and the glasses aren't helping.

What @SeiGun said is good advice, maybe also look into surgery for your jaw.

literally look the sketch of the virgin in the viring vs chad meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MutualObsession, Pendejo, Framletgod and 4 others
You should get a wraparound to make your chin and jaw wider. Eyes are alright I guess. Maybe work on your brows and your eyelashes. Lower your hairline to NW0. After that you should be attractive to most foids.

You should get a wraparound to make your chin and jaw wider. Eyes are alright I guess. Maybe work on your brows and your eyelashes. Lower your hairline to NW0. After that you should be attractive to most foids.
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood:

Go fuck yourself with the over bullshit you fucking subhuman cunts.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
are u retarded? how is recommending wraparound jaw implants bluepill u dumb egoistical cunt
Sure he will attract most of the foid 😂😂😆

Volcel/10

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet