Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 15781

Deleted member 15781

Gold

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 12002, Looks234 and 2 others
Very good bone development. What ethnicity? Look Native American ngl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
@Pakicel @one job away @Preston @Blue @Fatmaxxed @Blackgymmax @Ocelot @TRUE_CEL @ForeverRecession @Biiyo03

Brutal eyebrow lip

Get that shit fixed u look like a cancer patient

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, AscendingHero and Deleted member 15781
not over

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15781
Robust as fuck
mirin, chadlite potential with that fixed.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15781
U look geat in the mirror pic

• +1
eye area and brows descend you bro. Mogger jaw tho.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero and Deleted member 15781
@Pakicel @one job away @Preston @Blue @Fatmaxxed @Blackgymmax @Ocelot @TRUE_CEL @ForeverRecession @Biiyo03
mogs me hard

eye area failo but mogger lower third

first impression was gay alien/10 when someone sent me the second pic in pm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15781
Mj

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 16677 and 10 others
Tbh I'd kill you in street fight , even considering my 140lbs twink manlet ass

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Constantin Denis, Myth and 5 others
Jaw mogger tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero and Deleted member 15781
You think women want to suck your dick because of your jaw , yeah ?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, DivineBeing, Myth and 2 others
Good jawline but eyes have too much of UEE.

• +1
high tier normie

• Hmm...
Good base, work on soft features.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero and Deleted member 15781
Nativememe

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Salludon, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 16058 and 9 others
bad eye area and the lack of eyebrows dont help it
htn

• JFL
2 psl. 404 eyebrows not found, terrible eye area, upper lid occupies more than 50% of the eyes, pale as an ethnic, get out of your room nerd, jaw only decent feature even tho you are sucking your cheeks, wtf is this hair? I though u were better looking to rate everyone so negatively, but u probably try to hide your uglyness and increase your ego by commenting "luk lik shet" on everyone's post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, onfiresems, Myth and 3 others
2 psl. 404 eyebrows not found, terrible eye area, upper lid occupies more than 50% of the eyes, pale as an ethnic, get out of your room nerd, jaw only decent feature even tho you are sucking your cheeks, wtf is this hair? I though u were better looking to rate everyone so negatively, but u probably try to hide your uglyness and increase your ego by commenting "luk lik shet" on everyone's post
keep coping u get mogged

Mogger.

• +1
Lol. This guy is the opposite of me. Insane bones but bad eye area. I don't know what to rate you OP. You have top tier bones but eye area stops you from being gl. @LooksOverAll how would you address this surgically? I am thinking UEE fillers, eyebrowmaxxing and eyelashmaxxing should improve him a lot. I think some eye areas are more salvageable than others.

Cope. 2 PSL is deformed tier. But you maybe eyes>jaw guy. I think opposite is true. Jaw is law.

• +1
Get eyebrows and new haircut, gl tho

• +1
Fatneckdyke

• +1
Reactions: rayman
Gl though just use some Minox on eyebrows, oral castor oil, or dye it and you’re good 👍

• +1
  • Love it
Gl though just use some Minox on eyebrows, oral castor oil, or dye it and you’re good 👍
thank you, i started minox abt a month ago patiently waiting for my eyebrows to grow

• +1
Reactions: justadude and PYT
Lol. This guy is the opposite of me. Insane bones but bad eye area. I don't know what to rate you OP. You have top tier bones but eye area stops you from being gl. @LooksOverAll how would you address this surgically? I am thinking UEE fillers, eyebrowmaxxing and eyelashmaxxing should improve him a lot. I think some eye areas are more salvageable than others.
tbh i think eye area is cope if women looked and cared about hooded eyes there wouldn’t be so many droopy face fucks famous on tiktok and whatnot

tbh i think eye area is cope if women looked and cared about hooded eyes there wouldn’t be so many droopy face fucks famous on tiktok and whatnot
Legit. Jaw>Eyes. But you'd ascend with UEE fillers, eyelashmaxxing and eyebrowmaxxing. Your PFL,PFW and IPD are fine so I think your eyes are salvageable. You are looksminning yourself by looking down btw. It's making your UEE look worse than it is. Mirin your bones anyway. I am boneless :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15781, Myth and AscendingHero
Legit. Jaw>Eyes. But you'd ascend with UEE fillers, eyelashmaxxing and eyebrowmaxxing. Your PFL,PFW and IPD are fine so I think your eyes are salvageable. You are looksminning yourself by looking down btw. It's making your UEE look worse than it is. Mirin your bones anyway. I am boneless :feelswhy:
thanks, maybe i will try fillers just to see what they do

thanks, maybe i will try fillers just to see what they do
Yeah. You might need microblading and eyebrow transplants in case minox doesn't work. But try non-invasive means first.

• +1
@StrangerDanger @germanlooks @Frank Jack @VicMackey @AcneScars @volcelfatcel @AscendingHero @looksmaxxer234 @john2 @ArvidGustavsson @6.5PSL

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, AcneScars and Looks234
You look absolutely retarded. Good bones but zero harmony. Still could probably slay. Go for goth bitches, they love weird looking niggas like yourself.

No disrespect ofc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Myth, Deleted member 15781 and 1 other person

Very good bones, psl 5.25-5.5.

Huge eye area failo and ethnic coloring.

Fix that disgusting UEE and get a better hairstyle

Neck maxx and i think your masseters are a bit too wide in relation to your face and bizygomatic width.

Very good base due to bones, you would ascend hard via softmaxxing (lashes, gym, skin, etc)

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15781 and Deleted member 1617
Around 85th-90th percentile

• +1
  • +1
Very good bones, psl 5.25-5.5.

Huge eye area failo and ethnic coloring.

Fix that disgusting UEE and get a better hairstyle

Neck maxx and i think your masseters are a bit too wide in relation to your face and bizygomatic width.

Very good base due to bones, you would ascend hard via softmaxxing (lashes, gym, skin, etc)
Overrate tbh. He's like 4.75-5 imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15781 and AscendingHero
You look absolutely retarded. Good bones but zero harmony. Still could probably slay. Go for goth bitches, they love weird looking niggas like yourself.

No disrespect ofc
you are correct goth bitches r the only matches i get on tinder tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Frank Jack
Overrate tbh. He's like 4.75-5 imo
Cope, he has insane bones, like mogs most of the population, solid chin, masseters, zygos. Just his soft features are sub-optimal , which is fixable via ascencion.

Obv. not that high rn, but i could personally help him ascend hella and he could defo. use the info on the threads here, he's got mogger mogger potential ngl.

• +1
Robust gay alien… I don’t know how to rate psl because I don’t have autism. You gravitate towards the middle of the pack when it comes to SMV because of the aforementioned failos. :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Myth and AscendingHero
you are correct goth bitches r the only matches i get on tinder tbh
Ur hair, neck, brows, lashes, need to improve asap aswell as skin and body, fix those and ur ascending hard, ramirez maxx bro! jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 15781