uglykiddo

uglykiddo

Iron
Hi everyone, I just registered here!
Rate me, I'm 19 and 5'7''
I would appreciate a lot some looksmax tips too
thanks in advance

h ttps://imgur.com/a/fsoEfHG
(I broke the link because i prefer to not show the pics directly in the thread, sorry)

side profile / 3/4 view looks better than your front imo, somewhere around psl 4-5 imo

Not bad not stellar. As other poster said, side profile/ 3/4 view looks better. I guess you should try a better hairstyle. Feature wise your philtrum does look quite wide in some pics but other than that I don't see any feature that is killing you and needs to be fixed.

Your height bro.

are you a virgin OP?

You have some good features, some bad features. You main concern should be your chin, it's badly recessed. Look into surgeries to fix that. Eyes, eyebrows, skull looks pretty decent.

You have some good features, some bad features. You main concern should be your chin, it's badly recessed. Look into surgeries to fix that. Eyes, eyebrows, skull looks pretty decent.
skull is his biggest weakness boyo. It's too wide. Maybe he should let his hair grow long, especially if he has straight hair.

Norwood reaper already on his way boyo the signs are clear.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
skull is his biggest weakness boyo. It's too wide. Maybe he should let his hair grow long, especially if he has straight hair.
Maybe, to me it looks like his chin and jaw recession is making his skull look bad.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Hebbe wem
He is 5 foot 7 and he wrote it learn to read
I see his height. When I read it in my mind it was in a condescending tone, as in his height is bad.

Your skull looks deformed slightly and You look like you have a negative canthal tilt.

3-4 depending on the picture. Honestly you look 5 in some of them

You have a good brow ridge and decent facial harmony. Your head's roundish though and it doesn't help that your hair looksylike my pubes. Mewing/chewing all that shit will help and maybe even get the FAGGA to bring the maxilla forwards.

jesus fucking christ.
when you guys talk about the skull are you referring to the frontal or the side pic(the second last)?

Fucking cunts stop breaking up your fucking links.

jesus fucking christ.
when you guys talk about the skull are you referring to the frontal or the side pic(the second last)?
I am talking about the frontal pic. It looks like a straight up irregular hexagon, not natural. I don't know how you could fix that

I am talking about the frontal pic. It looks like a straight up irregular hexagon, not natural. I don't know how you could fix that
i got a big forehead cause i have receding hairline, maybe nw2. Im pretty sure i can solve this by letting my upper hair grown...

this is a photoshop where im nw1 lol, what do you think? h ttps://imgur.com/a/JozvIkB

i got a big forehead cause i have receding hairline, maybe nw2. Im pretty sure i can solve this by letting my upper hair grown...

this is a photoshop where im nw1 lol, what do you think? h ttps://imgur.com/a/JozvIkB
I guess it does look a little better, but thats a completely different forehead, is it not? I would expect it to look better if thats the case

3.5 psl face but you are short so 3psl

I guess it does look a little better, but thats a completely different forehead, is it not? I would expect it to look better if thats the case
nope, its my forehead but with hair thickening, the nw1 forehead was taken from the same pic but modified using faceapp, so its the same
3.5 psl face but you are short so 3psl
my god. Reason? Flaws?

bump, i'd like to hear opinion from other users

4.5/10 if you buzz your hair off. 4.5 = average.

ok guys rate me in motion

sorry for the autism.