Rate Misclegend

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
HCXUXG6 1

M4vBW2L

EVwKf

Bad looking face. Body looks good but face is everythnig so he is over.

Very bloated and acne = over for him.
Looks slightly above average in the 1st pic though

this guy would outslay you in real life lol, are you fucking blind

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Gymmaxxed normie, if not for the muscle he'd be incel ngl.

:feelsrope::feelsrope:
If he cleared his face up he'd slay.
Brutal.
"Yet I have been rejected probably 200 times or so, approaching girls on the street or on the bus I have even approached girls who said I was hot to their friends or showed interest in some way at me either by starring or smiling at me, and it still led to rejections. The only thing I can blame it on is my acne, as when I was in highschool people used to call me dirty because I had some of the worse acne in my classes, yet I had good everything else.

Also before I got acne I was very popular and liked in middle school and everyone laughed at my jokes and I was considered the second funniest kid in the school I think and I grinded on 2 girls at once at the prom."
I can relate because I used to suffer from acne as a teenager :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
some guys on acne.org lowkey blackpilled
I used to think acne was my only problem until I discovered looks theories. That said, I think my life would have been much easier and my mental health better if I had grown up with clear skin.

:feelsrope::feelsrope:
If he cleared his face up he'd slay.
Brutal.
Just take Accutane then.I don't get why people let acne go on for ever when one pill will change their whole life.

I used to think acne was my only problem until I discovered looks theories. That said, I think my life would have been much easier and my mental health better if I had grown up with clear skin.
same honestly, nothing for 16 years then once my acne (temporarily :feelsbadman:) cleared up in 3rd year HS I started noticing so much more attention from foids and overall getting treated better. maybe it was me being a late bloomer and bones changing but idk honestly, I'm getting a prescription and jumping on Accutane asap once my finals are over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

Gif

Shitty lookism gif but you get the point. He is clearly not bad looking facially