Brutal underbite

• So Sad
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane and theonewhocantascend
  • Love it
jfl i listen to everything so it doesnt bother me, im literally like the wikipedia of music
Yea same but Its annoying when I try getting to know other fans and then they only know the 3 most popular songs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and dbva
Yea same but Its annoying when I try getting to know other fans and then they only know the 3 most popular songs
ye jfl same, i hate people that only know like 3 artists and especially people that only listen to popular music and dont expand their music taste

im a big fan of music, like i cant function without my mandatory 6+ hours of spotify daily, and i genuinely lose it when i talk to mfs about music and they are super fucking basic

• +1
ye jfl same, i hate people that only know like 3 artists and especially people that only listen to popular music and dont expand their music taste

im a big fan of music, like i cant function without my mandatory 6+ hours of spotify daily, and i genuinely lose it when i talk to mfs about music and they are super fucking basic
This is way too real I love discovering new music and i love rlly small artists with like 1k listeners but theres also good popular artists

• Love it
Reactions: dbva
high mtn

• +1
Peter looks like shit, he is a normie with Height/dick halo.
+ status + fame + money + the fact he was in a popular band makes him chad

JFL AT YOU JFL JUST JFL JUST JFL JUST JFL JUST JFL JFLLLLLLLL, peter mogs to oblivion, 6'8 millionaire, huge dick, deep voice and status

• +1
I'm surprised by the responses, as a huge smiths fan, I have always thought he looked pretty handsome.

I love Morrissey's personality too.
Like aside from being a damn near Chadlite, he is pretty fucking racist and apparently asexual for most of his life.
He doesn't have songs simping for foids, he is just so based.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and iwannabebreathtakin
I'm surprised by the responses, as a huge smiths fan, I have always thought he looked pretty handsome.

I love Morrissey's personality too.
Like aside from being a damn near Chadlite, he is pretty fucking racist and apparently asexual for most of his life.
He doesn't have songs simping for foids, he is just so based.
I like morrissey’s music but i hate his personality

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

JFL AT YOU JFL JUST JFL JUST JFL JUST JFL JUST JFL JFLLLLLLLL, peter mogs to oblivion, 6'8 millionaire, huge dick, deep voice and status
This forum is about looks. It's not about status.
Even tyga becomes Chad with enough status.
As I'm not a faggot I don't care about his huge dick. I rate faces.

But the second line of your comment how much of a literal autist you are, there is no point in arguing with you.

• JFL
This forum is about looks. It's not about status.
Even tyga becomes Chad with enough status.
As I'm not a faggot I don't care about his huge dick. I rate faces.

But the second line of your comment how much of a literal autist you are, there is no point in arguing with you.
youre just mad you cant get that much play and that theres more to life than just face, even if hes mtn he literally mogs everyone here to oblivion

• Hmm...
Still pulling more than morRIZZey
Pulling what? He is literally dead :lul:

But what matters is that he mogs this faggot from the cure to hell n back.
He would sperg so hard at his mere existence.

Images 33

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DildoFaggins and Schizotypalcel

We were rating face and body. Also Morrissey is more famous than Peter Steele, probably was more rich too. I think Peter Steele was cooler ofc but come on

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and dbva
We were rating face and body. Also Morrissey is more famous than Peter Steele, probably more rich too. I think Peter Steele was cooler ofc but come on

youre just mad you cant get that much play and that theres more to life than just face, even if hes mtn he literally mogs everyone here to oblivion
If his life was all that great, then why the f did was he so depressed? Why the f did he allegedly roped?

I already recognized his height and dick halo, but mogging .org members is completely irrelevant.
He is just to ogre to appeal to jbs, if you go on TikTok most of the woman who simp for him are old bitches and fat ass bitches.

Meanwhile actual chads like Axl rose and Kurt Cobain have a considerable amount of jbs craving their zombie dicks.
(Morrissey doesn't because not only it's anti PC to praise him in any form, but he also didn't die at this prime, which is ideal)

• Woah
If his life was all that great, then why the f did was he so depressed? Why the f did he allegedly roped?

I already recognized his height and dick halo, but mogging .org members is completely irrelevant.
He is just to ogre to appeal to jbs, if you go on TikTok most of the woman who simp for him are old bitches and fat ass bitches.

Meanwhile actual chads like Axl rose and Kurt Cobain have a considerable amount of jbs craving their zombie dicks.
(Morrissey doesn't because not only it's anti PC to praise him in any form, but he also didn't die at this prime, which is ideal)
Morrissey is still alive btw

• JFL

Ian curtis mogged all

• Love it
Reactions: Clark69

Those niggers ruined shit like Sisters of Mercy

• So Sad
Reactions: dbva and iwannabebreathtakin