rate my ascend and what i did

Deleted member 11388

Deleted member 11388

International Playboy

Before 4 y ago

123 2

now

what i did physical: dye and trim eyebrows(learned from looksmax.org and it ascended me hard IMO)
get better facial hair that suits me more, lost bodyfat(like 5-10% i belive),gained a lot of muscle, got a way better haircut(still it could be better imo but working on it), skincare routine with facewash, pilling and moisterizer, stopped smoking, reduced alcohol to minimum, hydrate with 3l+ water daily. fixxed my posture with gym, stretching etc, increased my delts-shoulder width by a lot, doing regular cardio minimum 2 times a week because it debloats my face and its good for you

what i did style: got a fragnance (cheap one tho, eros), switched from axe africa to old spice rolls not sprays, stylemaxed from dorky idiot with childish tshirts to pure white/black/dark blue tshirts and better hoodies and better pants. I used to wear air jordans and i still do.

what i did game wise: i got way more confident and having the ballz to escalate because of trial and error and boosted confidence from SEA maxxxing and slaying a ton of chicks there, deleted anxiety removal with psychadelics maxxin(also low inhib maxxed to fullest cuz of that), learned to actually have a better conversation with girls in person then me as a fucking autistic gamer kid never knew how to hold or be NT at all. Learned how to lead girls and be assertive and dominant while on date and what to say and what not to say and get laid easier.

actually i am heavier now at 88-89 kg while picture before i was like 86 kg i belive.

Since then girls that i usually was friends whit started to hit on me, compliment me more, getting more physical, look at me more, smile more.

even girlfriends of my friends treat me better and touch me, girls tolerate me being an asshole and non monogamus more, get way more IOIs in clubs and on the streets than i used to, even dudes treat me better cuz im better looking. Also i managed to fuck girls which i was not her "type" but i had high sex appeal so they fucked me.

5-6 years ago i would never belive i would reach 100(1 more to 100 now) slays, not even in a million years, but i tried hard, maxxed all aspects of my life and myself to be better at slaying
in 26 years of living in my shitty country i managed to slay only ugly chicks and only from clubs or social circle in my country, i had 1 ex gf that was hot but she pity fucked me and dated me for a year cuz i was simping all over her like a cuck.

Since im back home in my country after my SEA adventures i slayed 19 girls(17 online dating) in 20 months, there were 2-3 ugly ones but i was drunk, 4-5 were quite hot, 3-4 average ones and rest were quite cute, got a few more handjobs and blowjobs but i don't count those to slay count. I was on 70+ dates from online dating in last 20 months and most girls i rejected cuz they weren't up to par for me(fatter than pics, uglier irl etc etc). Most of the girls were 18-23 range

And im 30 and NEET and girls know it and they still fuck me, some did ONS me tho, some i had for fuck buddies for 3-4-5 months, currently i have a hot thicc 20 y old girl who absolutely drools all over me even tho i lied to her in the begining about my age that was 25 and not 30, and i told her i'll be fucking other girls.

I belive i will keep ascending till 35ish then my age will start to descend me but ill be able to slay.

Lifefuel most guys can do this what i did and ascend by 2 irl points if they just looksmax and gymmax.
You still need to be NT, low inhib and have the ballz to escalate and invite girls to dates and then over to your place and escalated to sex, also you need to have a place where you will bring the girls to fuck and you need to open/text/approach enough girls and play the numbers game.

THE BETTER YOURS LOOKS+GAME+SMV IS THE LESS GIRLS YOU WILL HAVE TO APPROACH/OPEN BEFORE YOU FIND ONE WHO WANTS TO FUCK YOU.

do you think all girls that chad swipes right on will match him ? nope they won't, girls have types and some like more masculine or smth or whatever.
If she meets a htn-chadlite on friday and likes/fucks him, she will not meet the chad on saturday so you have to be FAST

Goodluck boys

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexAP, Deleted member 7098, Chadeep and 19 others
Ok chad :)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, oldcelloser and Deleted member 16531
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, Preoximerianas and AlexBrown84
Eyebrows and extra hair helped a lot.

You said it yourself tho, you still need to be NT, which at least 50% of users here aren't despite having enough looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, oldcelloser and Deleted member 11388
I think I made big step forward talking to this Asian girl today. Closer to becoming NT
wouldn't touch that gook with a ten feet pole

• JFL
Reactions: anactualdude
thought you were black

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, oldcelloser, .👽. and 2 others
View attachment 1488139
Before 4 y ago

View attachment 1488140View attachment 1488176View attachment 1488189
now

what i did physical: dye and trim eyebrows(learned from looksmax.org and it ascended me hard IMO)
get better facial hair that suits me more, lost bodyfat(like 5-10% i belive),gained a lot of muscle, got a way better haircut(still it could be better imo but working on it), skincare routine with facewash, pilling and moisterizer, stopped smoking, reduced alcohol to minimum, hydrate with 3l+ water daily. fixxed my posture with gym, stretching etc, increased my delts-shoulder width by a lot, doing regular cardio minimum 2 times a week because it debloats my face and its good for you

what i did style: got a fragnance (cheap one tho, eros), switched from axe africa to old spice rolls not sprays, stylemaxed from dorky idiot with childish tshirts to pure white/black/dark blue tshirts and better hoodies and better pants. I used to wear air jordans and i still do.

what i did game wise: i got way more confident and having the ballz to escalate because of trial and error and boosted confidence from SEA maxxxing and slaying a ton of chicks there, deleted anxiety removal with psychadelics maxxin(also low inhib maxxed to fullest cuz of that), learned to actually have a better conversation with girls in person then me as a fucking autistic gamer kid never knew how to hold or be NT at all. Learned how to lead girls and be assertive and dominant while on date and what to say and what not to say and get laid easier.

actually i am heavier now at 88-89 kg while picture before i was like 86 kg i belive.

Since then girls that i usually was friends whit started to hit on me, compliment me more, getting more physical, look at me more, smile more.

even girlfriends of my friends treat me better and touch me, girls tolerate me being an asshole and non monogamus more, get way more IOIs in clubs and on the streets than i used to, even dudes treat me better cuz im better looking. Also i managed to fuck girls which i was not her "type" but i had high sex appeal so they fucked me.

5-6 years ago i would never belive i would reach 100(1 more to 100 now) slays, not even in a million years, but i tried hard, maxxed all aspects of my life and myself to be better at slaying
in 26 years of living in my shitty country i managed to slay only ugly chicks and only from clubs or social circle in my country, i had 1 ex gf that was hot but she pity fucked me and dated me for a year cuz i was simping all over her like a cuck.

Since im back home in my country after my SEA adventures i slayed 19 girls(17 online dating) in 20 months, there were 2-3 ugly ones but i was drunk, 4-5 were quite hot, 3-4 average ones and rest were quite cute, got a few more handjobs and blowjobs but i don't count those to slay count. I was on 70+ dates from online dating in last 20 months and most girls i rejected cuz they weren't up to par for me(fatter than pics, uglier irl etc etc). Most of the girls were 18-23 range

And im 30 and NEET and girls know it and they still fuck me, some did ONS me tho, some i had for fuck buddies for 3-4-5 months, currently i have a hot thicc 20 y old girl who absolutely drools all over me even tho i lied to her in the begining about my age that was 25 and not 30, and i told her i'll be fucking other girls.

I belive i will keep ascending till 35ish then my age will start to descend me but ill be able to slay.

Lifefuel most guys can do this what i did and ascend by 2 irl points if they just looksmax and gymmax.
You still need to be NT, low inhib and have the ballz to escalate and invite girls to dates and then over to your place and escalated to sex, also you need to have a place where you will bring the girls to fuck and you need to open/text/approach enough girls and play the numbers game.

THE BETTER YOURS LOOKS+GAME+SMV IS THE LESS GIRLS YOU WILL HAVE TO APPROACH/OPEN BEFORE YOU FIND ONE WHO WANTS TO FUCK YOU.

do you think all girls that chad swipes right on will match him ? nope they won't, girls have types and some like more masculine or smth or whatever.
If she meets a htn-chadlite on friday and likes/fucks him, she will not meet the chad on saturday so you have to be FAST

Goodluck boys
Tp

View attachment 1488139
Before 4 y ago

now

Goodluck boys
Tldr. Just be white(y)

View attachment 1488139
Before 4 y ago

now

Goodluck boys
Mirin your slaying results. I'm 27 and hoping to improve myself I'm next year to really push on with everything in life!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Life fuel for oldcels. Its really possible to have success even at 30.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, oldcelloser, .👽. and 1 other person
Oh My God Reaction GIF by 9Now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and anactualdude
And im 30 and NEET and girls know it and
being NEET, actually may help?

because it takes alot of time. To run the numbers game. going on dates, etc.....?
So, someone with just 3 hours free-free time per day, due to full work day with joby job. May not have enough time, to chase enough women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, oldcelloser, .👽. and 1 other person
being NEET, actually may help?

because it takes alot of time. To run the numbers game. going on dates, etc.....?
So, someone with just 3 hours free-free time per day, due to full work day with joby job. May not have enough time, to chase enough women.
true, if you have a regular job + gym time for dating would be limited

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 7098
learned to actually have a better conversation with girls in person then me as a fucking autistic gamer kid never knew how to hold or be NT at all. Learned how to lead girls and be assertive and dominant while on date and what to say and what not to say and get laid easier.
elab how u learned this

elab how u learned this
experience, learning by doing/trying tbh

ive been on the same boat as OP but now im actually pretty NT. also fake it till you make it

big advice i can give you: if youre still in school try it with girls who are in ur class. i tested a lot of flirting and shit with them, just see how they react

i used to be very nt to the people in my class, after knowing i can fuck some of them i started being low inhib (leaving class and when teacher asked where i was going i said i got diarrhea, openly cheating, saying dumb shit all the time, asking teacher if shes drunk etc)

girls seem to like me less since im a low inhib arrogant character, being nice + flirty and maybe slightly cocky/funny > low inhib arrogant who makes people laugh

• +1
Reactions: teenmax and .👽.
elab how u learned this
biggest improvment was working as enterntainer in thailand, i litterally had to go approach random people and do stupid uncomfortable shit(dance in front of everyone, lead yoga, lead aqua aerobics etc) all the time so that nt and low inhib maxxed me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and .👽.
so it took going to thailand as a tall (assumed since serbian ? from that area right?) huwhite ripped Chadlite with blue eyes to slay above average chicks :feelskek:
if anything this thread is demotivating
regardless its more than over for me lol

wouldn't touch that gook with a ten feet pole
lies brown boii but she wouldnt give you the time of day; huwhitu cocku only :feelskek:

so it took going to thailand as a tall (assumed since serbian ? from that area right?) huwhite ripped Chadlite with blue eyes to slay above average chicks :feelskek:
if anything this thread is demotivating
regardless its more than over for me lol
Croatia, but i was normie looking like shit in Thailand and i slayed pretty cute chicks, in Vietnam i was perhaps max HTN, the 3 pics are from like last 6-12 months and now i think im somewhere between htn and chadlite.

I belive now it would be so fucking easy to get laid in Thailand/SEA with cute/hot chicks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and oldcelloser
View attachment 1488139
Before 4 y ago

now

Goodluck boys
mirin bro(y)

You haven't got 100 slays who are you kidding bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11388