Rate my best photos (do I look like badg96?)

NtIdk

NtIdk

Cock Mogger Ogre
I am higth htn or low htn?
IMG 20240701 WA0036

IMG 20240701 WA0037

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Chadlite bhai

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PKing_, Xangsane and NtIdk
More like low to mid ltn. Subhuman appeal

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Too fat. Lose weight and maybe low mtn. There is some htn potential if u looksmax fully. Just hdie ur shit eye area with tiktok hairstyle and lean down and debloat. U should be somewhat good looking. Right now U look like a dork

Also get rhino

• +1
Reactions: NtIdk
Too fat. Lose weight and maybe low mtn. There is some htn potential if u looksmax fully. Just hdie ur shit eye area with tiktok hairstyle and lean down and debloat. U should be somewhat good looking. Right now U look like a dork
Am I subhuman?

This dude does not have the baseline for htn. I’m fatter than him and mog him into the dirt. High mtn at best

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
This dude does not have the baseline for htn. I’m fatter than him and mog him into the dirt. High mtn at best
I mogg you and send you to the orb basement with my surgeon Raffaini-senpai

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
I work as a laborer in mumbai
you’d need to work 16 hours a day in the mumbai sweatshop just to gather enough rupees to get rhino and even then ur eyes are still dogSHET niggar it’s over 👎 👎 👎 MTN!!

you’d need to work 16 hours a day in the mumbai sweatshop just to gather enough rupees to get rhino and even then ur eyes are still dogSHET niggar it’s over 👎 👎 👎 MTN!!
I'm not Chad? 😭

In what universe do you live to think you’re something close to htn range u stupid faced Mumbai lurking border hopping freak you’re legit ltn
Too ugly?

guys hes obviously chad stop coping

• +1
Reactions: NtIdk
What surgeries do I need?
debloat first
rhino
genio
gonion and zygo implants
midface implants (if you dont need supras and infras)
avoid midface implants if u need them

debloat first
rhino
genio
gonion and zygo implants
midface implants (if you dont need supras and infras)
avoid midface implants if u need them
With that can I be Chad?