Rate my bros

A

Arceus300

Banned
Okay i know those are very good pics with some filters and there are not shitty selfie. But however rate them face

All chadlites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, mojopin and Deleted member 470
1st and 3rd and not chadlites, the rest are.
Edit: the ones in the fifth are also not chadlites

Okay i know those are very good pics with some filters and there are not shitty selfie. But however rate them face

All chadlites

mogs you

I outslay every single person on this pic faggot. I posted pics taken from a long distance with instagram filters. You judge men on selfie with lens distorsion

They all look like soyboys. That being said they still mog u ?

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Wool
I outslay every single person on this pic faggot. I posted pics taken from a long distance with instagram filters. You judge men on selfie with lens distorsion
Why do you get so defensive, if you slay why do you care what people on a forum think about you?

What happens when I pick some good pictures.

Cause you’re trolling and you guys are pissing me of. Yiure jealous

That was never said actually

Like 5’11

i know its very sad

nobody is a chadlite, except for the second one, who is screwed by his eyes. Too distant from each other.

NhzBA53l.jpg

guy in the white t shirt here is the only one that's good looking tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and dogtown
nobody is a chadlite, except for the second one, who is screwed by his eyes. Too distant from each other.

He’s the most incel of all my friends. Actually you guys dunno shit about male sex appeal no offense
NhzBA53l.jpg

I agree very gl and slayer irl

He’s the most incel of all my friends. Actually you guys dunno shit about male sex appeal no offense

Some are good, but not chadlite.
Maybe you understand a shit about them, lol no offense

NhzBA53l.jpg

If the guy on the right wasn't making such a retarded face he'd mog u to oblivion tbh

If the guy on the right wasn't making such a retarded face he'd mog u to oblivion tbh

He’s very gl, but manlet and pinhead and small skull.

His fhwr low not very good bones, but for sure great harmony

I agree but are you talking to me?

Was talking about @Arceus300
He’s very gl, but manlet and pinhead and small skull.

His fhwr low not very good bones, but for sure great harmony

I agree. His harmony is what carries his looks. In his first picture he looks a lot worse than his second.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Was talking about @Arceus300

I agree. His harmony is what carries his looks. In his first picture he looks a lot worse than his second.

But to be honnest don’t understand why he mogs me into oblivion like you said. Cause I’m my harmony is good and i got bones also. Anyway I respect your point bro

But to be honnest don’t understand why he mogs me into oblivion like you said. Cause I’m my harmony is good and i got bones also. Anyway I respect your point bro

After seeing his other pics he doesn't. Ur about the same imo, you probs edge it due to better structure

None of them lift lol