Rate my browridge - is it too masculine if I want to become a prettyboy?

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
IMG 0288

IMG 0290

It's really my only feature that's too masculine to pull of the prettyboy look. The rest of my face is more neotenous and less masculine, so a smaller browridge like this

Screen Shot 2021 11 14 at 24318 PM

is probably better. Might have to shave that shit off too look less autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Y u wanna be prettyboy?
I can't thugmaxx or socialmaxx I'm too aspie. I need to look as cute and likeable as possible, it fits my autistic personality traits

I can't thugmaxx or socialmaxx I'm too aspie. I need to look as cute and likeable as possible, it fits my autistic personality traits
No one is gonna like you if your autistic anyways. Mightaswell intimidationmaxx to gain respect

Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
No one is gonna like you if your autistic anyways. Mightaswell intimidationmaxx to gain respect
Yeah true. But I can't intimidationmaxx as 5'9 manlet:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 14478
Yeah true. But I can't intimidationmaxx as 5'9 manlet:lul:
If you roid and gh enough + fightmaxx it will make up for you height.

Most intimidating dude in my school is some 5'9 arab guy who is wider than he is tall, and look 35.

Second place goes to a 5'8 russian boxer.

Intimidationmaxx is legit even for upper tier manlets

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
You should've shown your brow from the profile view, see how it makes your eyes look smaller/larger otherwise I can't figure out shit

You should've shown your brow from the profile view, see how it makes your eyes look smaller/larger otherwise I can't figure out shit
This is from the side, my eyes don't look small

Screen Shot 2021 11 14 at 50936 PM

If you roid and gh enough + fightmaxx it will make up for you height.

Most intimidating dude in my school is some 5'9 arab guy who is wider than he is tall, and look 35.

Second place goes to a 5'8 russian boxer.

Intimidationmaxx is legit even for upper tier manlets
Yeah but I'm too lazy for that shit. I carry a weapon anyway so If someone tried to anything I'd try to fuck them up that way

• JFL
Reactions: 360°
Your brow ridge is slightly too small. But your highset roundish Eyebrows and non-straight forehead is even worse.

Attachments 6

Aim for this. Fat Grafts or Implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, ChristianChad and Deleted member 14478
Is this a good browridge? Warrior skull right?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1677680643~2.jpg
    Snapchat-1677680643~2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
This is what I was expecting when I open this thread
Its my browridge lol I am maesthetic I think, can't do pretty boy look

It is not even average yet alone masc

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I see yours doesn't have such a 'bump' like mine. Browridge is such a psl autist thing not once have a got told my browridge is great by a girl jfl
Yeah, I never considered a masculine brow ridge to be a good trait for men, since it kinda gives brute/ogre/mongrel/primitive vibes

It's like nose, just one of those traits that it's better to be feminine

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Yeah, I never considered a masculine brow ridge to be a good trait for men, since it kinda gives brute/ogre/mongrel/primitive vibes

It's like nose, just one of those traits that it's better to be feminine
Fightin success I guess. Luckily I have high collagen, feminine nose and solid jaw for maesthetic look.
A mix of both is more endearing. However more feminine men are popular due to tiktok atm.

just wanted to say that masc browridge is one of the biggest copes in this site xdd

Perfect flat side very feminine (y)
Why didn't these gay forum settings work to hide my post history. Now I have to put up with schizos like you that search my entire posts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Why didn't these gay forum settings work to hide my post history. Now I have to put up with schizos like you that search my entire posts
I just searched rate and ur name, easy

Nice forehead btw

Btw "The rest of my face is more neotenous and less masculine"

I knew it, i can smell femininity from someone :owo:

if there's a chance you're a woman asking this the brow ridge does make you look more masculine but you can easily cover it with bangs