Vit C 500MG
Wash face with anti-acne soap
Red Light Therapy (15 Minutes)
Retin A 0.05%

Night (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday)
Vit C 500MG
Normaderm Skin Corrector (Helps to remove stains and shit).
Fórmula Retin A 0.05% (Tretinoin + Other Good Shit together). (Prescribed by my Doctor).

Not expecting any PSL plus, but expecting a high quaily skin that can hallow my face.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 1680, CopingCel and 3 others
Absolutely ridiculous

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 2810, GoMadAndSTFU and 8 others
Better than mine.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Lol. I use retin a once in 2-3 days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
It helps me a lot...
All of that shit isn't actually making your collagen production better and is just covering it up with a bandaid. Any stressful moment will make all of the collagen those shits produced go away instantly.

I know I made the guide for that shit but I didn't expect you to use everything at once every day.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gazzamogga, BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 2810 and 7 others
any before after pics

All of that shit isn't actually making your collagen production better and is just covering it up with a bandaid. Any stressful moment will make all of the collagen those shits produced go away instantly.

I know I made the guide for that shit but I didn't expect you to use everything at once every day.

What you really need to be doing is weekly fasting, nofap, healthy low carb diet, testosterone maxxing, and daily HIIT. That's what's really going to give you healthy glowing skin - by being healthy, go figure.
Andddd retin a is important as well.

i don't think it's worth to use an anti acne cleanser in the morning as assumably you're then using a harsh cleanser on your skin twice a day which will destroy your moisture barrier, also no moisturizer here

You want to spend the rest of your life 45 mins a day in front of a lamp? :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Ayush, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
i don't think it's worth to use an anti acne cleanser in the morning as assumably you're then using a harsh cleanser on your skin twice a day which will destroy your moisture barrier, also no moisturizer here

Makes sense, but if I'm going to use retin A in the night before I sleep, how I'll wash my face in the morning? I have to take off the product

What you really need to be doing is weekly fasting, nofap, healthy low carb diet, testosterone maxxing, and daily HIIT. That's what's really going to give you healthy glowing skin - by being healthy, go figure.
Yeah, Makes tons of sense but I'm human, not a robot. Not everyone will have a lifestyle like that the whole year. The skincare thing I think is all about to start, archive some results then reduce the whole stuff you use and of course combine with what you said. Also, skincare is not coping at all dude.
You want to spend the rest of your life 45 mins a day in front of a lamp? :forcedsmile:
Actually 30 minutes daily. 180 Minutes per week :p
And not for the whole life dude, I'm not obsessed.

You guys are absolutely god damn retarded and most of you deserve to die.

While being obsessed with collagen, while most HOT guys are full of wrinkles, you don't understand that you waste your life money and stress on a thing that could make you look more alpha instead, you still pick the gay look the feminin justin bieber ideal of a man, trust me , you will never get pussy. I swear on GOD.

Take a look, this guy was considered the hottest man ALIVE on the planet and girls of 18 year old where reported for wanting to pay him to have sex with him : Sean Connery

Images 1

Do you think times changed? YES , in terms of media pushing agenda of gay looks and feminine looks, while you cannot trick nature, women still want masculine alpha men, wrinkles are a sign of high T, dominance, power, as you can see on someone who has wrinkles and if he's muscular, you feel FEAR.

You need to learn about primal side of humans and then you will know to slay.

Images 2

Mc Gregor "collagen"

You god damn homos.

But most of you retards here don't even know how to be masculine, you are pathetic american-media gay-behavioured cucks who drink Soy.

Don't tell me I'm wrong.

Not to mention that topical substances on face cannot penetrate the dermis and you just waste money putting shit on your skin, so FUCKING STUPID

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
you are pathetic american-media gay-behavioured cucks w

While being obsessed with collagen, while most HOT guys are full of wrinkles, you don't understand that you waste your life money and stress on a thing that could make you look more alpha instead, you still pick the gay look the feminin justin bieber ideal of a man, trust me , you will never get pussy. I swear on GOD.

Take a look, this guy was considered the hottest man ALIVE on the planet and girls of 18 year old where reported for wanting to pay him to have sex with him : Sean Connery

View attachment 125678

Do you think times changed? YES , in terms of media pushing agenda of gay looks and feminine looks, while you cannot trick nature, women still want masculine alpha men, wrinkles are a sign of high T, dominance, power, as you can see on someone who has wrinkles and if he's muscular, you feel FEAR.

View attachment 125679

Mc Gregor "collagen"

You god damn homos.

But most of you retards here don't even know how to be masculine, you are pathetic american-media gay-behavioured cucks who drink Soy.

Don't tell me I'm wrong.

Not to mention that topical substances on face cannot penetrate the dermis and you just waste money putting shit on your skin, so FUCKING STUPID

Cope and I get way more pussy than you.

• +1
Reactions: noped

Is a 24 hr fast once a week enough

I have a similar routine apart from the red light and only applying retin 3 times a week total. No time for redlight tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin
Morning:
Vit C 500MG
Aloe Vera
Sunscreen for protection

Middle Day
Wash face with water only
Apply Vit C serum
Sunscreen Again

Night (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
Vit C 500MG
Retin A 0.05%

Night (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday)
Vit C 500MG
Normaderm Skin Corrector (Helps to remove stains and shit).
Fórmula Retin A 0.05% (Tretinoin + Other Good Shit together). (Prescribed by my Doctor).

Not expecting any PSL plus, but expecting a high quaily skin that can hallow my face.
Everything good, but for face you should use a washing creme and a tonic after, and a peeling twice a week for optimal results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Rasputin

I do think that all of these things he's using really helps a lot. Look at those 50yrs old chicks who looks 30 cuz they use retinoids and shit. Do you think they do fasting and hiit?

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Eduardo DOV
Why are you washing your face so often you fucking sperg

I do think that all of these things he's using really helps a lot. Look at those 50yrs old chicks who looks 30 cuz they use retinoids and shit. Do you think they do fasting and hiit?
Probably not but they should. And retin-a stops working over time.
Is a 24 hr fast once a week enough
It's okay, but a 48 hour one would be better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 656
Doesn't fasting decrease collagen?
While you're in the fast, because your cells are repairing themselves rather than doing their natural function. Including your fibroblasts. Which is why fasting should be kept in short intervals. Once you refeed your collagen production will return to normal. Over time this will increase your collagen production and make you feel and look younger. Fasting is not just good for your skin, it will legit make you feel like a kid again. I laugh more now, I have more focus now. Video games are more fun since I've started fasting. Oxidative stress is no joke and incels have a lot of it. Oxidative stress in the brain is often a precursor to depression. Brain cells aren't affected by autophagy though so tough luck there.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, noped, Rasputin and 3 others
Fasting is not just good for your skin, it will legit make you feel like a kid again. I laugh more now, I have more focus now. Video games are more fun since I've started fasting. Oxidative stress is no joke and incels have a lot of it.
Wholesomeposting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043

View attachment 125678

View attachment 125679

Mc Gregor "collagen"

You god damn homos.

Don't tell me I'm wrong.

You are half-right.

But, Sean Connery actually has good skin for his age. McGregor is wrinkly probably because of all the fucking steroids and shit he's probably taking. And he's Irish which are known for having shit skin genetics all around. But collagen is absolutely important, and is cell count is increased with sex hormones, for men testosterone, and HGH also increases cell count. Combine that with a healthy diet and low cortisol/inhib lifestyle and you will have great skin, hair, eyebrows and shit no skincare required. Wrinkles actually come with age no matter what, elastin will go away no matter what. But elastin doesn't matter, collagen does which is why some people can have wrinkly skin but still "thick" skin and be attractive.

I have a similar routine apart from the red light and only applying retin 3 times a week total. No time for redlight tbh.
Yup, I can see now that I probably overdosed the Retin A. I'll reduce it for 4 times a week, mixing between the Retin a and the Formula

While you're in the fast, because your cells are repairing themselves rather than doing their natural function. Including your fibroblasts. Which is why fasting should be kept in short intervals. Once you refeed your collagen production will return to normal. Over time this will increase your collagen production and make you feel and look younger. Fasting is not just good for your skin, it will legit make you feel like a kid again. I laugh more now, I have more focus now. Video games are more fun since I've started fasting. Oxidative stress is no joke and incels have a lot of it. Oxidative stress in the brain is often a precursor to depression. Brain cells aren't affected by autophagy though so tough luck there.
this. high iq chief

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1862 and her
what u mean by short intervals ??

is it ok to do 12-16 hours of intermitent fasting every day ?

what u mean by short intervals ??

is it ok to do 12-16 hours of intermitent fasting every day ?
IF is good for weightloss, but for autophagy go for 24-48 hours fasts. Keep them as dry (no touching or drinking water) as possible, but if you start to get dizzy or a headache don't be afraid to start drinking water. Only do 1-2 fasts a week MAX. I'm only doing it on the weekends personally. But the results will come eventually.

• +1
Reactions: joelortiz and Deleted member 3043
IF is good for weightloss, but for autophagy go for 24-48 hours fasts. Keep them as dry (no touching or drinking water) as possible, but if you start to get dizzy or a headache don't be afraid to start drinking water. Only do 1-2 fasts a week MAX. I'm only doing it on the weekends personally. But the results will come eventually.
I'm not sure if it's good for a teenager to do that tbh, as we are still growing. I'm 16 and my skin is really fucking shit right now, but I don't know if the 48h dry fast would minimize my chances of growing a few inches. @x30001 also told me to not use Berberine, apparently it isn't a good idea to take it on puberty.

I'm not sure if it's good for a teenager to do that tbh, as we are still growing. I'm 16 and my skin is really fucking shit right now, but I don't know if the 48h dry fast would minimize my chances of growing a few inches. @x30001 also told me to not use Berberine, apparently it isn't a good idea to take it on puberty.
Fasting + Berberine can actually block mTOR signalling whilst activating AMPK. Not even Metformin by itself can block mTOR. Only known mTOR inhibitor is Rapamycin but Fasting + Berberine can block it too, so it's probably not ideal for you to be inhibiting mTOR when still growing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and her
when u say fasting which type are you refering to ?
and where is your thread about skin routine ?

Fasting + Berberine can actually block mTOR signalling whilst activating AMPK. Not even Metformin by itself can block mTOR. Only known mTOR inhibitor is Rapamycin but Fasting + Berberine can block it too, so it's probably not ideal for you to be inhibiting mTOR when still growing.
I have no idea what to do tbh, but I'll probably do this routine: (Anything else I can add? No saunas, because there are no saunas here)

PQQ energy + Ashwagandha 500mg + Vitamin C 500mg + Fish Oil capsule with Omega3 + Vitamin E daily
Going to the gym daily + HIIT daily
NoFap and cold showers
Low carbs (never high GI), no sugar and no salt
Sleep 9+ hours
Drink 3-4L of water

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
I know you will try to attack me on this one but listen what I say ( I know what I say )

1. Putting shit on your skin and expensive shit will do nothing, it cannot penetrate the dermis, it has 0 effect. Want to boost collagen ? you need an oral aproach

2. Fasting too much (dry water fast/etc) will cause your face to look like a 90'year old. IF the body is starved enough to eat the FAT PADS in your face, you are doomed, those fat pads keep the youth looks. So please if anyone here dares to argue with me on this one, please do and tell me how am I wrong.

Take a look at his face after weight loss :

Attachments

• keto-feature.jpg
    keto-feature.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 129
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish
I have no idea what to do tbh, but I'll probably do this routine: (Anything else I can add? No saunas, because there are no saunas here)

PQQ energy + Ashwagandha 500mg + Vitamin C 500mg + Fish Oil capsule with Omega3 + Vitamin E daily
NoFap and cold showers
Low carb, no sugar and no salt
Sleep 9+ hours
Drink 3-4L of water
Exercise ALOT

That's something you need to add in. All sounds good but really go hard at the gym and with the cardio

• +1
Reactions: her

NoFap and cold showers
Sleep 9+ hours
Drink 3-4L of water

Sorry mate, why no fap and no salt ? can you give a proper explanation on this one ?
Again, on the issue of fasting, regarding fasting too much until the body eats the face fat, please tell me why would you do this ?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 135
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 88

NoFap and cold showers
Sleep 9+ hours
Drink 3-4L of water
What is this for? Your skin?

NoFap and cold showers
Sleep 9+ hours
Drink 3-4L of water
Re read this. Don't do low salt. Actually don't be afraid to put more salt on your food. So long as you're not eating junk food that already has salt in it, then you can add quite a bit of salt to low carb foods like chicken, tuna. You'll sweat out a lot of salt with the cardio and not replacing the salt will work against you. Definitely stay no/low sugar though.

• +1
Salt is extremely important, especially if it contains Iodine, you guys should look up the iodine protocol, I take my daily iodine and this changed everything in looks. Didn't knew this community is so low informed , nofap? wtf LOL

• +1
Sorry mate, why no fap and no salt ? can you give a proper explanation on this one ?
Tons of anecdotals of NoFap benefiting skin, hair etc, and I just feel a lot better and more motivated while on it. No salt, I mean, that's self explanatory.
Re read this. Don't do low salt. Actually don't be afraid to put more salt on your food. So long as you're not eating junk food that already has salt in it, then you can add quite a bit of salt to low carb foods like chicken, tuna. You'll sweat out a lot of salt with the cardio and not replacing the salt will work against you. Definitely stay no/low sugar though.
Oh, okay wtf. I thought salt was bad, but yeah, I don't eat junk food.
Salt is extremely important, especially if it contains Iodine, you guys should look up the iodine protocol, I take my daily iodine and this changed everything in looks. Didn't knew this community is so low informed , nofap? wtf LOL
Didn't know that, sorry.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Tons of anecdotals of NoFap benefiting skin, hair etc, and I just feel a lot better and more motivated while on it. No salt, I mean, that's self explanatory.

Didn't know that, sorry.
I thought that guy created his account to troll but the only legit thing he's said is about the salt, especially iodized sea salt.

• +1

Didn't know that, sorry.

Trust me NOFAP is bullshit. It only works to rewire your brain back from porn or to keep the penis in healing if you are healing from injury
I thought that guy created his account to troll but the only legit thing he's said is about the salt, especially iodized sea salt.

wat ? I didn't troll around here, that would be waste of time and stupid

Trust me NOFAP is bullshit. It only works to rewire your brain back from porn or to keep the penis in healing if you are healing from injury

I saw a thread you made where you said it's better to have wrinkles than having good skin with strong collagen/elastin and you're also saying Yes Fap is BETTER than No Fap...

NoFap is legit, cumbrain. You don't need masturbation to survive so I see no issue with cutting it out. Just go for 7 days and you'll see for yourself. If you don't see results after 7 days, go longer. Eventually they will come, in the form of better skin/hair quality, better gym performance, ect. ect.

• +1
Reactions: her and Rasputin