Rate my downgrown face

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Due to down growth my
20191016 103239

Nose got so longer but I dont even think it is possible to reduce nose length.

1537715905 9956328220957144882611552659600546067540n

Btw my ramus Is not defined ramus, it's just antegonial notch.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Fear, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
Mirin that gonial angle definition

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Zygos4Life, Fear and 8 others
2D805839 74B5 43C5 AFD4 AF0AEEC3D9D1

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and toolateforme
I have it too bruh

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
I don't think nose can literally grow longer, it might look bigger if you are recessed but it not we "literally longer"

I don't think nose can literally grow longer, it might look bigger if you are recessed but it not we "literally longer"
Even with fuck ton of downward growth? If it is right kinda lifefuel for me.

You look insane, dont listen to the short midface copers.

YOur rammus looks good because your face grew downwards

tall skull = everything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
20191016 103239

You'd look kinda dom with Brow implants, rino, and genio. Your face is asian decent on the front, not enough for white pussy as you wish but still, is either LDARing or accepting that your best chances are with a Korean girl. It is what it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, InjectE and toolateforme
Even with fuck ton of downward growth? If it is right kinda lifefuel for me.
Mike Mew (yes mewing is cope in adults even mike mew knows this but still) said that if you were to disassemble face/bones of a correctly grown person and an incorrectly grown person, you wouldn't be able to tell which one was the correctly grown person because bones are the same they are just positioned wrongly.

There are ethnicities that have naturally long middle thirds/noses, long nose is not bad its only bad if you don't have lower third proportions to match it.

Mike Mew (yes mewing is cope in adults even mike mew knows this but still) said that if you were to disassemble face/bones of a correctly grown person and an incorrectly grown person, you wouldn't be able to tell which one was the correctly grown person because bones are the same they are just positioned wrongly.

There are ethnicities that have naturally long middle thirds/noses, long nose is not bad its only bad if you don't have lower third proportions to match it.
Yeah asian ethnicity naturally have long midface on general.
View attachment 137120

You'd look kinda dom with Brow implants, rino, and genio. Your face is asian decent on the front, not enough for white pussy as you wish but still, is either LDARing or accepting that your best chances are with a Korean girl. It is what it is
Lmao wtf you morphed me JFL. I think I need projection on my nasal base where nose is sitting at. Idk how to manage it tho..

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC

BTW, this is most likely inaccurate in your situation. From what I remember Asians tend to have shorter anterior cranial fossa, and also have bigger brains, which would also affect the displacement of the whole cranial base. Especially, because if I'm not wrong, Asians tend to have a more brachycephalic cranio-face.

BTW, this is most likely inaccurate in your situation. From what I remember Asians tend to have shorter anterior cranial fossa, and also have bigger brains, which would also affect the displacement of the whole cranial base. Especially, because if I'm not wrong, Asians tend to have a more brachycephalic cranio-face.
Asians have brachycephaly but it's really weird that koreans have the most vertically long splanchnocranium compared to lateral face length. So midface tends to be long too.

Lmao wtf you morphed me JFL. I think I need projection on my nasal base where nose is sitting at. Idk how to manage it tho..

I don't think you can get a bigger nose with a rino, at least not by the necessary extent in your situation. But the doc could possibly inject fillers to straight the nose based on the little hump instead of on the depression. Brow ridge implant would be more important anyway

Literally doesn't even look that bad faggot

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
I don't think you can get a bigger nose with a rino, at least not by the necessary extent in your situation. But the doc could possibly inject fillers to straight the nose based on the little hump instead of on the depression. Brow ridge implant would be more important anyway
I wanna get projection In this area like this
20191016 110003

Not wanting bigger nose, I want my maxilla projecting forward where bottom part of nose is sitting.
I'm thinking of implant or double jaw
Loveland COReynolds Oral amp Facial Surgery

like this bro

Lefort 1 + double jaw and you're golden

Lefort 1 + double jaw and you're golden
le fort 1 = doublejaw
i need that asap but i got no money or time

You look very cute and handsome

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
How its possible you have downward growth and 90 gonial angle?

Asians maxilla is genetically flat and tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
How its possible you have downward growth and 90 gonial angle?

Asians maxilla is genetically flat and tall
yeah asians are different breed

Images 19

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fear

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
nice gonial angle.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914