IMG 20211016 194358 790

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thereallegend and Deleted member 3828
Looks underage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 11770, antiantifa and 10 others
AUTISM

what goes through your head when you decide to post a picture of your girlfriends tits on a incel forum with mentally crippled virgin teenage boys

jizz in my pants GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redroses, Kristin, johncruz12345 and 18 others
AUTISM

what goes through your head when you decide to post a picture of your girlfriends tits on a incel forum with mentally crippled virgin teenage boys

jizz in my pants GIF
Dont care lul shes just a toy for me

AUTISM

jizz in my pants GIF
nop

Last edited:
needs bimax

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Preoximerianas and 9 others
ex gf when she finds out what you've been up to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and germanlooks
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Frank Jack, Chadeep and 6 others
belnar93

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, gamma and ElySioNs
must be since i pull PSL 6+ women
can you post a regular selfie of you?, i think i saw a picture of you from a year ago and while you may not suit the autistic psl standards i rembered that you had very good sex appeal

Very Nice because im not a wahmin to bodyshame:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and UglyGod360
Bro, how do you feel that I will jerk off my huge cock while watching her tits? How do you feel I will throw a huge hot load of sperm into my belly picturing myself fucking her pussy and cuming on her nipples?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Bro, how do you feel that I will jerk off my huge cock while watching her tits? How do you feel I will throw a huge hot load of sperm into my belly picturing myself fucking her pussy and cuming on her nipples?
fap GIF

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Idontknowlol
no shame masturbating to that pic knowing that this guy has filled up her holes tbh

View attachment 1369029
he looks like he has a perfect recollection of every time he's done so and can play them back like a movie at will with all that storage capacity in that massive forehead

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 8354
he looks like he has a perfect recollection of every time he's done so and can play them back like a movie at will with all that storage capacity in that massive forehead
My forehead massive? Lul wat

Keep pulling buddy boyo but don't forget to push when you take a shit
don't cope son, he's a narcy mogger. We are the untouchables

op, why you cunt act like you are a chad? cringe tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Preoximerianas, Chadeep and 4 others
AUTISM

jizz in my pants GIF

It's a boast thread about his wonderful "piece".

nigga just sent a video of him with a fringe to claim his forehead isn't massive LMFAO

you out here acting like you're some kinda gigachad my nigga you look like a scuffed maximillian mundt
Lol just Look at My avi nigga, cope.