View attachment 1493028
1/2.36 = 0.424
Explain this then? -

Try measuring the above with your application and then tell me -

StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanidpilled
USER0213 said:
I am pretty sure Gandy is higher than 33 mm, he might be 35 mm. I realise I have slightly higher palpebral fissure length than O'pry who has a palpebral fissure length of 31.05 mm. No trolling here, no delusion. I think wider zygomatic region is causing people to think that I have extremely low interpupillary distance. In fact, now I recall Gandy has an interpupillary distance of 69 mm and his eyes are exactly one eye width apart and cause of his dolichocephalic skull he has a high ES ratio of 0.50-0.51, that literally proves his palpebral fissure length is 34.5 to 35 mm, he is at the higher end of the ideal range.
How you gonna claim higher PFL than O'pry

Preston

Preston

Asked for a temporary ban
U

USER0213

Zephir
StrangerDanger said:
How you gonna claim higher PFL than O'pry
View attachment 1493033 View attachment 1493035
You do realise "illusion" is a thing right?, I have mentioned this before, I have wider zygomatic region which makes people think I have low interpupillary distance and low palpebral fissure length, and there have been a lot of threads on O'Pry's zygomatic bones not being wide flanged, that explains it.

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Looksmaxxing For Arranged Marriage
USER0213 said:
You do realise "illusion" is a thing right?, I have mentioned this before, I have wider zygomatic region which makes people think I have low interpupillary distance and low palpebral fissure length, and there have been a lot of threads on O'Pry's zygomatic bones not being wide flanged, that explains it.
what psl you view yourself after you get rid of bloat

StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanidpilled
Salludon

Salludon

fucked around and turned myself into a gigachad
U @USER0213 has eye area like Cruise, jaw like O’Pry, facial structure like Brandon Routh, nose like Hexum, hair like Baptiste Giabiconi, height like Maher, colouring like Chico.

In theory he should be looking like this:

How he actually looks like:

StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanidpilled
USER0213 said:
No I can tell how large it is relative to your iris which mostly remains constant size, not the bizygomatic breadth

justadude

justadude

Zephir
Salludon said:
U @USER0213 has eye area like Cruise, jaw like O’Pry, facial structure like Brandon Routh, nose like Hexum, hair like Baptiste Giabiconi, height like Maher, colouring like Chico.

View attachment 1493040

View attachment 1493041
Shut up you imbecile!

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Looksmaxxing For Arranged Marriage
Salludon said:

View attachment 1493040

View attachment 1493041
Keep crying for tall skull slayers

MeeksPilled

MeeksPilled

Mage
How the fuck has a rate thread got 4 pages of responses? Also would you like a detailed analysis from a TRM viewpoint?

Preston

Preston

MeeksPilled said:
How the fuck has a rate thread got 4 pages of responses?
Ppl ganging up on dev and bullying him for being delusional.

MeeksPilled said:
Also would you like a detailed analysis from a TRM viewpoint?
Sure man. Would appreciate it

StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanidpilled
Biiyo03 said:
U @USER0213 I'm not shit talking you anymore, just wanna know how much would you rate your self in PSL?
U @USER0213 answer this for real

masaka

masaka

Igzennay
Looks good, gymmaxx different hairstlye and you’re chadpreet.

MeeksPilled

MeeksPilled

Mage
Preston said:
Sure man. Would appreciate it
As dev said earlier, you do have slight dropping lower eyelids making your lateral canthus lower than your medial canthus despite having quite a strong medial canthus, your eyebrows are in a good shape but a little bit patchy so could do with some experimenting with castor oil or maybe minox, ears are quite flared and with your hairstyle I'm guessing it would take you a long time to grow hair over your ears in order to fraud this, the ears were definitely the first thing I noticed but still they aren't THAT bad, not like this guys:

Your ears also bring less attention to the fact that your bizyogmatics are much wider than the bigonial and slightly wider than the bitemporal, so at least they fraud that.

Facial thirds look very much in proportion, compact midface, hairline looks about NW 0.5 although the hairline looks kind of assymetrical in the sense that there is far more hair coming inwards from your left bitemporal. Lips look decent, I don't really believe in the golden ratio for lips as I think if they are exactly even in thickness or if the upper lip is slightly thicker then it can still look good, unfortunately no prominent cupids bow though.

Not really any jaw definition but can be explained by your higher body fat % (can't really see any visible recession but I haven't seen the side profile yet)

Nose tip is quite wide but I suppose this is an ethnic feature and it isn't significantly poor, I've seen far worse ethnic noses.

If you posted to TRM I am very much convinced you would score a 5 (I know pretty generic rating but there's a reason why 90% of people score between the 4-6 range on that sub), if it means anything I was on good terms with the mods and some of the in depth raters on there such as datdip, bighead etc and was trusted rater for quite a while.

I've seen some of your pics before but I never realised this was you, I definitely think you have more potential too with softmaxxing

Preston

Preston

MeeksPilled said:
As dev said earlier, you do have slight dropping lower eyelids making your lateral canthus lower than your medial canthus despite having quite a strong medial canthus, your eyebrows are in a good shape but a little bit patchy so could do with some experimenting with castor oil or maybe minox, ears are quite flared and with your hairstyle I'm guessing it would take you a long time to grow hair over your ears in order to fraud this, the ears were definitely the first thing I noticed but still they aren't THAT bad, not like this guys: View attachment 1493080
Your ears also bring less attention to the fact that your bizyogmatics are much wider than the bigonial and slightly wider than the bitemporal, so at least they fraud that.

Facial thirds look very much in proportion, compact midface, hairline looks about NW 0.5 although the hairline looks kind of assymetrical in the sense that there is far more hair coming inwards from your left bitemporal. Lips look decent, I don't really believe in the golden ratio for lips as I think if they are exactly even in thickness or if the upper lip is slightly thicker then it can still look good, unfortunately no prominent cupids bow though.

Not really any jaw definition but can be explained by your higher body fat % (can't really see any visible recession but I haven't seen the side profile yet)

Nose tip is quite wide but I suppose this is an ethnic feature and it isn't significantly poor, I've seen far worse ethnic noses.

If you posted to TRM I am very much convinced you would score a 5 (I know pretty generic rating but there's a reason why 90% of people score between the 4-6 range on that sub), if it means anything I was on good terms with the mods and some of the in depth raters on there such as datdip, bighead etc and was trusted rater for quite a while.

I've seen some of your pics before but I never realised this was you, I definitely think you have more potential too with softmaxxing
Thx for the input man. U have been very helpful

U

USER0213

Zephir
StrangerDanger said:
distortion + shit measurement tool
distortion only makes the ESR higher than it is since it narrows the face, not the opposite
It's even visible with a quick glance that your es ratio is suboptimal
How is distortion a question here? I haven't clicked a picture with the camera near my face. Farther the lens, lower the ES Ratio. Stop with your low IQ cope.

delusionalretard @delusionalretard - this image was taken front the back camera and I'm standing 2 feet away from the mirror -

delusionalretard

delusionalretard

Wise beyond all measure
USER0213 said:
How is distortion a question here? I haven't clicked a picture with the camera near my face. Farther the lens, lower the ES Ratio. Stop with your low IQ cope.

delusionalretard @delusionalretard - this image was taken front the back camera and I'm standing 2 feet away from the mirror -
View attachment 1493090
Looks like normal/ideal IPD

StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanidpilled
delusionalretard said:
Looks like normal/ideal IPD
gaslighter
USER0213 said:

View attachment 1493090
you have close set eyes devansh

U

USER0213

Zephir
MeeksPilled said:
As dev said earlier, you do have slight dropping lower eyelids making your lateral canthus lower than your medial canthus despite having quite a strong medial canthus, your eyebrows are in a good shape but a little bit patchy so could do with some experimenting with castor oil or maybe minox, ears are quite flared and with your hairstyle I'm guessing it would take you a long time to grow hair over your ears in order to fraud this, the ears were definitely the first thing I noticed but still they aren't THAT bad, not like this guys: View attachment 1493080

I think Preston @Preston looks good, and I think his nose width isn't a problem, but the flatness and snubness of it is, that makes him look Blasian/Afro-Asian, his nose width is fine.

Preston

Preston

USER0213 said:
I think Preston @Preston looks good, and I think his nose width isn't a problem, but the flatness and snubness of it is, that makes him look Blasian/Afro-Asian, his nose width is fine.
Is it possible I got my asian genes from my grandma? My Grandma is from Sikkim,she died young but from her pics she has strong asian genes. My mum looks fully indian but her sisters somewhat look asian. Could it be that?

VicMackey @VicMackey StrangerDanger @StrangerDanger

U

USER0213

Zephir
Preston said:
Is it possible I got my asian genes from my grandma? My Grandma is from Sikkim,she died young but from her pics she has strong asian genes. My mum looks fully indian but her sisters somewhat look asian. Could it be that?

View attachment 1493095

Definitely 👍🏻
I remember you telling that you were from Bengal. I have seen Bengalis with Asian eyes and the darker wheatish skin complexion, but they look atypically Bengali, while somehow you manage to look like Blasians.

StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanidpilled
Preston said:

View attachment 1493095

reptiles @reptiles

Preston

Preston

USER0213 said:
Definitely 👍🏻
I remember you telling that you were from Bengal. I have seen Bengalis with Asian eyes and the darker wheatish skin complexion, but they look atypically Bengali, while somehow you manage to look like Blasians.
I'm not from Bengal. My maternal grandfather is from Bengal and my maternal grandmother is from Sikkim. And my dad's family is from Kerala.

MeeksPilled

MeeksPilled

Mage
USER0213 said:
Yeah he does look good, and you're right, if he did get rhino there's a good chance it'd be too small if anything. I'd say 95% of people could have improved noses, few people have an ideal nose so it isn't really a big flaw. I haven't measured it but I doubt his FWHR is low so the wide nose doesn't look so bad.

U

USER0213

Zephir
Preston said:
I'm not from Bengal. My maternal grandfather is from Bengal and my maternal grandmother is from Sikkim. And my dad's family is from Kerala.
Oh yes, I see a bit of it in your face. I think a wider bigonial and frontward projecting nose would greatly ascend you, you'd easily be chadlite category then.

U

USER0213

Zephir
MeeksPilled said:
Yeah he does look good, and you're right, if he did get rhino there's a good chance it'd be too small if anything. I'd say 95% of people could have improved noses, few people have an ideal nose so it isn't really a big flaw. I haven't measured it but I doubt his FWHR is low so the wide nose doesn't look so bad.
👍🏻👍🏻
Rhinoplasty is not just for narrowing the nose, it can also be used for making the nose more frontward, and that he needs and a wider bigonial too, his exceptional zygomatic region needs a wide enough bigonial to balance it.

Ethereal

Ethereal

St. Chadriguez, King of latinos
Mirin you bhai

U

USER0213

Zephir
Preston said:
I think Dravidian+ small amounts of east asian. My grandmother was lepcha from Sikkim. I would post her pics but too high inhib. she looks asian.
I have always been wondering this, East-Asians in general are said to have low dimorphism which also translates to their bodies being boyish even after lifting, but North-East Indians who are genetically related to them have some of the most robust naturally mesomorphic bodies in India, even their face is extremely dimorphic in some cases, look at this North-East Indian for example -

His physique -

Yes there is some Asian to his physique, but still he looks almost exactly the opposite of the low dimorphism East-Asian stereotype.

Preston

Preston

USER0213 said:
I have always been wondering this, East-Asians in general are said to have low dimorphism which also translates to their bodies being boyish even after lifting, but North-East Indians who are genetically related to them have some of the most robust naturally mesomorphic bodies in India, even their face is extremely dimorphic in some cases, look at this North-East Indian for example -
View attachment 1493124
His physique -
View attachment 1493125
Yes there is some Asian to his physique, but still he looks almost exactly the opposite of the low dimorphism East-Asian stereotype.
I think Chinese people are strong. The Twink ones are the Koreans and Japanese. Chinese are strong for their body weights.
China has earned a total of 189 titles in the form of IWF World Weightlifting Championships and Olympic Gold Medals.

U

USER0213

Zephir
Preston said:
I think Chinese people are strong. The Twink ones are the Koreans and Japanese. Chinese are strong for their body weights.
China has earned a total of 189 titles in the form of IWF World Weightlifting Championships and Olympic Gold Medals.
Sure they are strong, no doubt about that but whole of East-Asia is filled with neotenous people with boyish bodies and whole of North-East India is filled with these robust mesomorphic physique moggers.

Preston

Preston

Now it's even 200 posts. :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Mjo1237