OP Rate my ID pic

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Arcanologist
Joined
Jun 9, 2020
Posts
1,614
Reputation
1,349
Preston said:
22-23% bf here and 17. Humor is appreciated, if paired with constructive criticism.


StrangerDanger @StrangerDanger justadude @justadude VicMackey @VicMackey Titbot @Titbot MarkCorrigan @MarkCorrigan Chadeep @Chadeep Biiyo03 @Biiyo03 reptiles @reptiles 21YearoldFailed @21YearoldFailed brbbrah @brbbrah U @USER0213

Preston said:
22-23% bf here and 17. Humor is appreciated, if paired with constructive criticism.


StrangerDanger @StrangerDanger justadude @justadude VicMackey @VicMackey Titbot @Titbot MarkCorrigan @MarkCorrigan Chadeep @Chadeep Biiyo03 @Biiyo03 reptiles @reptiles 21YearoldFailed @21YearoldFailed brbbrah @brbbrah U @USER0213
Dude swear youve been cutting forever and are still high body fat... Come on dude
 
J

Jshd

11 yo 4`11 2PSL
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
5,153
Reputation
4,884
Mogs me
Do you think you can pass as latino?
You could be end up being whiter than me idk
Ntm- htn with serious chadpreetlite material
 
Preston

Preston

Asked for a temporary ban
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
18,198
Reputation
36,205
Chadethnic101 said:
Dude swear youve been cutting forever and are still high body fat... Come on dude
I got lean after the first lockdown got lifted but fat again in the second lockdown. This pic was taken last month but ur right I need to stop rotting.
 
Preston

Preston

Asked for a temporary ban
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
18,198
Reputation
36,205
Jshd said:
Mogs me
Do you think you can pass as latino?
You could be end up being whiter than me idk
Ntm- htn with serious chadpreetlite material
I don't think I look Latino lmao
 
.👽.

.👽.

hehehe siiiiuuuuuuuuuuu
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Posts
18,177
Reputation
29,090
i think maybe over in the west idk

skin lightening priority #1 you look darker irl i think

fix ears

different haircut
 
.👽.

.👽.

hehehe siiiiuuuuuuuuuuu
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Posts
18,177
Reputation
29,090
Preston said:
What falios me overall? I consider myself to be slightly below average.
do u have other pics? i remember u sent me some a long time ago i forgot tho. i think biggest problem is coloring
 
Preston

Preston

Asked for a temporary ban
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
18,198
Reputation
36,205
.👽. said:
do u have other pics? i remember u sent me some a long time ago i forgot tho. i think biggest problem is coloring
I have others but I wanted u to rate me in the unflattering ones. I am working on my colouring. U have been using glutathione and kojic acid.
 
Preston

Preston

Asked for a temporary ban
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
18,198
Reputation
36,205
Preston said:
I have others but I wanted u to rate me in the unflattering ones. I am working on my colouring. U have been using glutathione and kojic acid.
I*
 
.👽.

.👽.

hehehe siiiiuuuuuuuuuuu
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Posts
18,177
Reputation
29,090
Preston said:
I have others but I wanted u to rate me in the unflattering ones. I am working on my colouring. U have been using glutathione and kojic acid.
you look pretty decent ngl. wouldn't call you below average psl wise but maybe smv wise
 
Preston

Preston

Asked for a temporary ban
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
18,198
Reputation
36,205
.👽. said:
you look pretty decent ngl. wouldn't call you below average psl wise but maybe smv wise
I'll try using lip balm for my lip colouring.
 
.👽.

.👽.

hehehe siiiiuuuuuuuuuuu
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Posts
18,177
Reputation
29,090
Preston said:
I'll try using lip balm for my lip colouring.
i think these stylish haircuts can ascend u alot
 
21YearoldFailed

21YearoldFailed

OVER
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Posts
2,799
Reputation
3,313
Colouring failo..
U live in india dark skin is a death sentence here as u know.

Otherwise decent bones 4 psl rn with skin lightening nd and a stubble u can be 4.5 imo..
Mogs me
 
Preston

Preston

Asked for a temporary ban
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
18,198
Reputation
36,205
.👽. said:
i think these stylish haircuts can ascend u alot
Which one?
 
J

Jshd

11 yo 4`11 2PSL
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
5,153
Reputation
4,884

Ths guy slays here you won`t have problems here
 
volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Zephir
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
22,692
Reputation
59,670
U @USER0213 imagine being such a disgusting Bihari Dalit trying to get my pics from a discord I’m in to doxx me lmao, you’re pure delusion and bitterness I’ve legit not even bullied you in ages because I barely use this site

You could pass as albino and it won’t save you
 
House Lannister

House Lannister

Instructor
Joined
Aug 23, 2021
Posts
528
Reputation
962
Bro you would go up so much in appeal with pinker lips specifically the upper one
 
Preston

Preston

Asked for a temporary ban
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
18,198
Reputation
36,205
volcelfatcel said:
U @USER0213 imagine being such a disgusting Bihari Dalit trying to get my pics from a discord I’m in to doxx me lmao, you’re pure delusion and bitterness I’ve legit not even bullied you in ages because I barely use this site

You could pass as albino and it won’t save you
View attachment 1493180
Things are getting dirty ngl.
 
House Lannister

House Lannister

Instructor
Joined
Aug 23, 2021
Posts
528
Reputation
962
Preston said:
Could tinted lip balm help
Yeah but don’t over do it or else it would look a bit gay
 
Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Ethnic Bull
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Posts
655
Reputation
1,738
I need some messy long fringe hairstyle



U don’t look bad at all just very young tbh
 
Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Ethnic Bull
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Posts
655
Reputation
1,738
Preston said:
Im 17. I look younger than that?
17 is pretty young I’d say you look around 16 ish
 
U

USER0213

Zephir
Joined
Aug 24, 2021
Posts
2,614
Reputation
2,705
volcelfatcel said:
U @USER0213 imagine being such a disgusting Bihari Dalit trying to get my pics from a discord I’m in to doxx me lmao, you’re pure delusion and bitterness I’ve legit not even bullied you in ages because I barely use this site

You could pass as albino and it won’t save you
View attachment 1493180
You wait and watch unscrupulous nutcase, I already have your eye area pictures. Titbot @Titbot
 
volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Zephir
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
22,692
Reputation
59,670
USER0213 said:
You wait and watch unscrupulous nutcase, I already have your eye area pictures. Titbot @Titbot
They mog yours to the next dimension when people have seen me in motion
 
Moggedbyevery1

Moggedbyevery1

Ethnic Bull
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Posts
655
Reputation
1,738
USER0213 said:
You wait and watch unscrupulous nutcase, I already have your eye area pictures. Titbot @Titbot
He’s literally a mogger, last I remember of his face he has zayn pheno
 
U

USER0213

Zephir
Joined
Aug 24, 2021
Posts
2,614
Reputation
2,705
volcelfatcel said:
They mog yours to the next dimension when people have seen me in motion
You have shallow set eyes you delusional rat.
 
U

USER0213

Zephir
Joined
Aug 24, 2021
Posts
2,614
Reputation
2,705
Moggedbyevery1 said:
He’s literally a mogger, last I remember of his face he has zayn pheno
Get your eyes checked.
 
U

USER0213

Zephir
Joined
Aug 24, 2021
Posts
2,614
Reputation
2,705
volcelfatcel said:
They mog yours to the stratosphere you delusional faggot
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Lack of supraorbital rims and epicanthic folds do not make up a good eye area you seething narcissistic rat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Mjo1237
Top