OP Rate my ID pic

CtrlAltDelete

CtrlAltDelete

ㅤㅤAxis
Grow hair and get a better haircut. Thicken eyebrows because they look kinda weirdly cut off so maybe microblade them a bit.

Your ears make you look like a chimp when you have short hair so get long hair and if the issue persists consider otoplasty no kidding, would draw attention away from your ears. Although I think just longer bangs would look good on you.

Otherwise find a way to lighten your skin just by like %10 so that you can look better, and that's easily achievable with MSM and Vitamin C supplements. Use lip balm daily and lighten your lips. Dark lips are a failo on everyone.

StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanidpilled
volcelfatcel said:
He unironically thinks he is bullying me jfl
This guy is calling you out for having shallow set eyes and a lack of supra

Preston

Preston

Asked for a temporary ban
CtrlAltDelete said:
Grow hair and get a better haircut. Thicken eyebrows because they look kinda weirdly cut off so maybe microblade them a bit.

Your ears make you look like a chimp when you have short hair so get long hair and if the issue persists consider otoplasty no kidding, would draw attention away from your ears. Although I think just longer bangs would look good on you.

Otherwise find a way to lighten your skin just by like %10 so that you can look better, and that's easily achievable with MSM and Vitamin C supplements. Use lip balm daily and lighten your lips. Dark lips are a failo on everyone.
Thx for the input.

Titbot

Titbot

Zephir
My man Preston been lookmaxing. I’ll rate you HTN. Your coloring is getting better, get on hydroquinone. I’m gonna start to lighten my skin.

Strengths
- eye area : slight NCT but it looks aesthetic , since you have pct brows. Sharp defined medial canthus. Wide pfl.
-midface: full midface rare with curries and more rare in curries form Indian
Zygos : slight flare to them makes it aesthetic
Jaw: vertical height of your jaw is good and it’s getting more angular as you mature

Soft features: great besides dark skin

Weakness : nose and hair style. Try a more Preetyboy Tik tok hair style

Preston

Preston

Titbot said:
My man Preston been lookmaxing. I’ll rate you HTN. Your coloring is getting better, get on hydroquinone. I’m gonna start to lighten my skin.

Strengths
- eye area : slight NCT but it looks aesthetic , since you have pct brows. Sharp defined medial canthus. Wide pfl.
-midface: full midface rare with curries and more rare in curries form Indian
Zygos : slight flare to them makes it aesthetic
Jaw: vertical height of your jaw is good and it’s getting more angular as you mature

Soft features: great besides dark skin

Weakness : nose and hair style. Try a more Preetyboy Tik tok hair style
Thank you so much.

Preston

Preston

volcelfatcel said:
I had more T in the womb than he has in his whole life

nigga doesn’t even know my side profile
U mog most users on this forum tbh. Atleast in that video

Biiyo03

Biiyo03

BING BONG
I legit forgot this is a rate me post, my bad bhai Preston @Preston
4.25 PSL, with losing weight/skin bleaching, a better nose and a better haircut you could for sure be 5 psl.

I have a hatred for wide noses and yours is kinda wideish so I do think it fucks you majorly imo.

Main thing you should focus on is losing weight and haircut maxxing, SOFTMAXXES BEFORE HARDMAXXES.

I'm not evne sure you wanna hardmaxx, and IIRC you're 6'1 so if you softmaxx I think you should be cool.

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Zephir
Preston said:
U mog most users on this forum tbh. Atleast in that video
And I’m not even done leaning bruh, I’m 83kg and have more bone in my face at 17 than U @USER0213 will have in his life.

I still probably will have my face change as I grow older

Biiyo03

Biiyo03

BING BONG
volcelfatcel said:
And I’m not even done leaning bruh, I’m 83kg and have more bone in my face at 17 than U @USER0213 will have in his life.

u looked decent with the blue contacts photo u sent me, I barely remember ur face tbh but you mog him if i'm being honest rom what I remember.

VicMackey

VicMackey

Master
Biiyo03 said:
I legit forgot this is a rate me post, my bad bhai Preston @Preston
4.25 PSL, with losing weight/skin bleaching, a better nose and a better haircut you could for sure be 5 psl.

I have a hatred for wide noses and yours is kinda wideish so I do think it fucks you majorly imo.

Main thing you should focus on is losing weight and haircut maxxing, SOFTMAXXES BEFORE HARDMAXXES.

I'm not evne sure you wanna hardmaxx, and IIRC you're 6'1 so if you softmaxx I think you should be cool.
I'd say 4psl tbh. His entire mouth area is a bit of a failo, his upper lip isnt defined feom his philtrum. Facial hair would ascend him a lot cuz I have a similar problem

StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanidpilled
Biiyo03 said:
u looked decent with the blue contacts photo u sent me, I barely remember ur face tbh but you mog him if i'm being honest rom what I remember.
he's a solid 6 psl imo

oatmeal

oatmeal

MD Rakesh Sali
volcelfatcel said:

Bean
Preston said:
I thought you were leaving
I didnt ever say i would jfl, but no

Preston

Preston

VicMackey said:
I'd say 4psl tbh. His entire mouth area is a bit of a failo, his upper lip isnt defined feom his philtrum. Facial hair would ascend him a lot cuz I have a similar problem
I have cupid bows but they aren't defined. Also it's a bit too pouty and plump

StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanidpilled
VicMackey said:
5.5 imo. His side profile is ogre imo but his front is close to 6
Havent seen full side just 3/4 and I don't think side profile can be so decremental as long as its well above average
but I would def say 6 in motion

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Zephir
VicMackey said:
Jfl at a rate me thread for Preston @Preston turning into a mog battle between volcelfatcel @volcelfatcel and U @USER0213
I didn’t even bully him, I legit helped him pick retin a for himself yet U @USER0213 comes into discord asking for my pics jfl

Titbot

Titbot

Zephir
VicMackey said:
I think he has forward mouth which is aesthetic and good vertical height of the maxilla and lower third in general. Very balanced lower third

VicMackey

VicMackey

Master
volcelfatcel said:
I didn’t even bully him, I legit helped him pick retin a for himself yet U @USER0213 comes into discord asking for my pics jfl
Blackpilled you on being light-triad

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Zephir
Titbot said:
I think he has forward mouth which is aesthetic and good vertical height of the maxilla and lower third in general. Very balanced lower third
Forward grown mouth is a chad trait, flat mouth is subhuman

VicMackey

VicMackey

Master
Titbot said:
It's aesthetic on someone with a wider, more robust lower third. Preston's just makes him look older and less striking

Titbot

Titbot

Zephir
VicMackey said:
It's aesthetic on someone with a wider, more robust lower third. Preston's just makes him look older and less striking
He’s still young. His jaw is more wider and angular then when he first joined

VicMackey

VicMackey

Master
Titbot said:
He’s still young. His jaw is more wider and angular then when he first joined
Preston @Preston hos old are u

Preston

Preston

Preston said:
17. I think my face is still growing. MarkCorrigan @MarkCorrigan was telling me bones grew
*telling me my bones grew

Preston

Preston

VicMackey said:
Preston @Preston hos old are u
I still think I'm in puberty. Tanner stage 4.5 or something. How old do i look? Do i look my age?

U

USER0213

Zephir
VicMackey said:
As an unbiased third party I have to say he has the lowest supraorbital ive ever seen on an indian
"Low" sure👍🏻
But "prominent", not really, anybody can say that he hooding cause of epicanthic folds. Preston @Preston even after having slightly monogloid eyes has deep set eyes, he has shown them from a different angle and I can see the depth.

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Zephir
USER0213 said:
I have seen a lot of Indians with that overtly hooded eyes, they look odd, he is squintmaxxing to try and make up for it.
I can’t even be bothered with this I have no will to bully you further just know you’ve not see my full face all you’re seeing is an angled cropped pic of an ig post with my friend. I can’t be fucked telling you more

you do you, you ignore any flaws and argue that you’re perfect

U

USER0213

Zephir
Titbot @Titbot , any comments?

Titbot

Titbot

Zephir
USER0213 said:
"Low" sure👍🏻
But "prominent", not really, anybody can say that he hooding cause of epicanthic folds. Preston @Preston even after having slightly monogloid eyes has deep set eyes, he has shown them from a different angle and I can see the depth.
No one would think he has mongoloid looking eyes

Users who are viewing this thread