Rate my jaw angle implant planning

Deleted member 5104

Deleted member 5104

Bronze
IMG 20210529 WA0024
IMG 20210529 WA0023
IMG 20210529 WA0022

What do you guys think? It looks a bit too wide to my liking, and yes, ive had double jaw surgery thats why i have a cyborg looking skull

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, .👽., Mongrelcel and 4 others
I’m not good at interpreting these type of pictures but doesn’t that look way too wide

I’m not good at interpreting these type of pictures but doesn’t that look way too wide
Im glad to hear, im a pussy when it comes to foreign objetcs on my jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Unrelated but from the skull your zygos looks giga trash

Low forward projection, massive lateral projection but too far back

I think the implant is too wide for the for the frontal (the important) part of the zygos
It matches (or maybe is still too wide) for the absolute width of the zygos - however, I probably would consider zygos shaving.
Its quite possible that your sub optimal zygos is making your face seem more oval than it should be.

Anyway, the jaw shouldnt be wider than the temples - only times this happens is in a giga masculine chads. Like hernan drago.
DragoCandid

But idk if you can pull this off lmao

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and CursedOne

I think the implant is too wide for the for the frontal (the important) part of the zygos
It matches (or maybe is still too wide) for the absolute width of the zygos - however, I probably would consider zygos shaving.
Its quite possible that your sub optimal zygos is making your face seem more oval than it should be.

Anyway, the jaw shouldnt be wider than the temples - only times this happens is in a giga masculine chads. Like hernan drago.
View attachment 1155619
Such a jaw would look insane tbh but i dont want to carry so metals on my face

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

View attachment 1155619
Well, they are still proeminent, i have a good Ogee curve and people comment on it, so it's good looking IRL. It just lacks under eye projection.
So i would be better off just fixing gonial and expanding the width by 3mm instead of 6mm?

• +1
Such a jaw would look insane tbh but i dont want to carry so metals on my face
Insane only if the rest of the face is built in such a way that requires a wide jaw.

if you dont have the face for it, you will end up looking like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 5104
Insane only if the rest of the face is built in such a way that requires a wide jaw.

When i morph myself i look veey good with wider gonions i have like 2.1 fwhr

Well, i'm more of a "prettyboy" type so i dont really want to look hypermasc, i just want my jaw to be straighter. I never heard of that theory that the jaw shouldnt be wider than the temples, but since i have short temple, doesnt that mean i shouldnt expand at all and just focus on fixing the angle?

Your approach interested me ngl

• +1
Well, they are still proeminent, i have a good Ogee curve and people comment on it, so it's good looking IRL. It just lacks under eye projection.
So i would be better off just fixing gonial and expanding the width by 3mm instead of 6mm?
brother you are asking me a very complex question.
how could I know? and neither do i have the confidence to tell you exactly what you should do.

and let me tell you - noone on this site has the necessary knowleage to give you good advice.
Every procedure has to be considered with future procedures in mind - in a way you create a new look step by step, rather than do a procedure and evaluate what you need next after that.

Having said that, my advice to you is to immerse yourself in study and research of aesthetics.

It just lacks under eye projection.
Well, sorry to tell you, but thats the most (or only?) important part.
In fact, lateral projection is undesirable.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Well, sorry to tell you, but thats the most (or only?) important part.
In fact, lateral projection is undesirable.
I mean, not really, if you consider chads like Robert Pattinson on Elordi, which is the look im trying to bet on. I know its really polarizing, so not really a broad appeal chad, but its the best i could do, realistically

• JFL
Well, i'm more of a "prettyboy" type so i dont really want to look hypermasc, i just want my jaw to be straighter. I never heard of that theory that the jaw shouldnt be wider than the temples, but since i have short temple, doesnt that mean i shouldnt expand at all and just focus on fixing the angle?

Your approach interested me ngl
just stop beating around the bush and pm me your pics jfl

describing your appearance with words is like trying to describe architecture through a dance :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5104
I mean, not really, if you consider chads like Robert Pattinson on Elordi, which is the look im trying to bet on. I know its really polarizing, so not really a broad appeal chad, but its the best i could do, realistically
cause pattinson definitely has massive lateral projection :lul:

Used to think diamond shape was the best tbh

• +1
how did the bimax go ? why you still need implants ?

How tall are you? Jacob Elordi's appeal comes from his height (6'5" barefoot) and frame.

How tall are you? Jacob Elordi's appeal comes from his height (6'5" barefoot) and frame.
187cm, i think i could be at least chadlite if i had a better jaw at least, mines pretty bad.

View attachment 1155619
Why couldnt this god have fucked my stacey mom? I would mog all men to suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Germania and Mongrelcel