Reactions: Lmao
Top tier but only with THE BEARD

Men only looks good with the beards

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel
Bad frame

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I get the same kind of bad frame in pics. Lifefuel maybe?

Mogs Crisick by .3 PSL points, just face though.
When you incorporate frame and height Crisick and @Nibba mog him
EDIT: I take that last statement back he's pretty fashionmaxed if he's over 6' he mogs both of these users who dress only average

@Zyros there's hope for you in gymcelling. You'll never be broad, but you can get an average frame. and with your face that's good enough

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Not bad 5.5-6/10

Tbh

EDIT: I take that last statement back he's pretty fashionmaxed if he's over 6' he mogs both of these users who dress only average

@Zyros there's hope for you in gymcelling. You'll never be broad, but you can get an average frame. and with your face that's good enough
He’s over 6ft that’s for sure. Although his frame isn’t bad (in one photo there is both lens distortion and he is hunched over in a chair = bad frame). Still could be better though. In his case I don’t think his psl would rise much if he gymmaxxed
Not bad 5.5-6/10

Tbh
If he’s a 5.5-6 it’s over for you boyo

Last edited:
He’s over 6ft that’s for sure. Although his frame isn’t bad (in one photo there is both lens distortion and he is hunched over in a chair = bad frame). Still could be better though. In his case I don’t think his psl would rise much if he gymmaxxed

If he’s a 5.5-6 it’s over for you boyo
6 is almost 98th percentile lmao. I would say I might even mog him maybe I'm just being delusional.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
6 is almost 98th percentile lmao. I would say I might even mog him maybe I'm just being delusional.
5.5-6 is 7.5 normie rating. Even the 98th percentile isn’t chad tier. He’s a 7 psl

5.5-6 is 7.5 normie rating. Even the 98th percentile isn’t chad tier. He’s a 7 psl
Rate me then I wanna see your knowledge of psl.

What would you rate psl of this dude

Crisick? Never seen a photo of him
I was asking bones to rate your friend. Crisick is justchris and Imo a psl 7.5 but I wanna know what bones rates him/ your friend because he said .3psl more than justchris

Wannabe zyros tbh,
Has great eyes,could see him getting all the sluts but he's not prettyboi enough for my liking.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I was asking bones to rate your friend. Crisick is justchris and Imo a psl 7.5 but I wanna know what bones rates him/ your friend because he said .3psl more than justchris
Never knew that was his full name. He’s a sexy mofo and he knows it the narccy fella

Never knew that was his full name. He’s a sexy mofo and he knows it the narccy fella
Crisick is his lookism username I believe. as he famously said its just chris not Christopher

@Madness
Crisick was upset at me because I rated him a 5.75 in pics and 6.1(in motion) facially. Crisick literally told me his height and bideltoid to the inch, and this brought him into the low 7's PSL 7.2-7.4 territory

All I can tell is his fashion this guy is def at least a 6.2-6.3 in pics. His fashion mogs this whole forum except maybe me on my best days.

> This brings him to a PSL 7.6-7.7
- With height and frame he could be in the PSL 8.5-9 territory, but his frame is average, so a max PSL 8.6, and that's if he's 6'2+

I have no doubt that he has more than 200 slays

Guys like this are 3 in 10 million srs

Last edited:
Crisick was upset at me because I rated him a 5.75 in pics and 6.1(in motion) facially. Crisick literally told me his height and bideltoid to the inch, and this brought him into the low 7's PSL 7.2-7.4 territory

All I can tell is his fashion this guy is def at least a 6.2-6.3 in pics. His fashion mogs this whole forum except maybe me on my best days.

> This brings him to a PSL 7.6-7.7
- With height and frame he could be in the PSL 8.5-9 territory, but his frame is average, so a max PSL 8.6, and that's if he's 6'2+

I have no doubt that he has more than 200 slays

Guys like this are 3 in 10 million srs
His style is absolutely the shit. Most guys on here would look gay wearing the stuff he wears. That most guys on here also think fashionmaxxing is bs.

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
Chad
The 2nd pic says it all.
:feelsrope:
The 2nd pic says it all.
The 2nd pic says it all.

Last edited:
Om a unrelated note tho i saw your profile picture, and was wondering why Adam Driver was good looking. I measured his face and for his face to be harmonized, his nose would have to be a little bit shorter, and philtrum longer (if he were to have the same midface lenght) That would give the three parts harmony.

Maybe it just goes to show a little bit of disharmony is ok in motion if you have good bone structure and good feautures.

I mean Jesse Eisenberg is super disharminous and comes across decent looking anyways.

Om a unrelated note tho i saw your profile picture, and was wondering why Adam Driver was good looking. I measured his face and for his face to be harmonized, his nose would have to be a little bit shorter, and philtrum longer (if he were to have the same midface lenght) That would give the three parts harmony.

Maybe it just goes to show a little bit of disharmony is ok in motion if you have good bone structure and good feautures.

I mean Jesse Eisenberg is super disharminous and comes across decent looking anyways.
You can't always pin down what makes someone gl. Most of the time it's just a evolutionary response to reproductive/health stimuli

You can't always pin down what makes someone gl. Most of the time it's just a evolutionary response to reproductive/health stimuli

Yes this is true and his bone structure and phenotypes signals health and good genes. But harmony is allmost all of the time important. We are pleased by faces that follow the golden ratio and are equal in thirds. But his disharmony isn't that by much so

1. Its overlooked in motion and its not by alot

2. Feautures, skin, bone structure and coloring makes up for it.

Yes this is true and his bone structure and phenotypes signals health and good genes. But harmony is allmost all of the time important. We are pleased by faces that follow the golden ratio and are equal in thirds. But his disharmony isn't that by much so

Of course status also plays a big role in all of it. Famous guys like that nigga that played kylo Ren make women swoon but it obviously ain't for their looks

Hope for me tho because my nose is slightly to low set for my face to be harmonized
Of course status also plays a big role in all of it. Famous guys like that nigga that played kylo Ren make women swoon but it obviously ain't for their looks

Yes obviously. And the roles they play can help strenghten the "handsome" perception.

But he has to be good looking in the first place. First time i saw this dude i tought, wow that man is strangely good looking. If he was ugly he wouldn't have been percieved as good looking irl, no matter how big the franchise.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin
Yes obviously. And the roles they play can help strenghten the "handsome" perception.

But he has to be good looking in the first place. First time i saw this dude i tought, wow that man is strangely good looking. If he was ugly he wouldn't have been percieved as good looking irl, no matter how big the franchise.
Yeah. Like no one thinks Danny devito is gl in any sense but he is famous for basically making fun of himself for normie amusement, which is pretty much all mega incels like him can do

You should have left out that he was a model/actor/slayer. It's impossible to give objective ratings once you know how often someone gets laid. Post the same pics then say he's a virgin, never had gf etc and the ratings will decrease as well, the same thing happens on lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem and mojopin
A lot of girls love him regardless. He’s 6’3 and has a fucking massive frame. His face screams high T as well despite being somewhat downward grown and having a longish midface. He’s got that unique look that looks pretty disabled with short hair but looks boyish and dominating at the same time with longer hair. There was this indie film with him a few years before Star Wars where the girls say how hot he is too. Guess it’s just his nonchalance and unique look
A98B6621 ABAB 459A 96B5 FA4B8366279F
A9CBAEE2 2653 4ADD A9F9 11E30F705653
65C4DF7E 4FAD 4F0A 8EDE 5344BE7E5459

• +1
A lot of girls love him regardless. He’s 6’3 and has a fucking massive frame. His face screams high T as well despite being somewhat downward grown and having a longish midface. He’s got that unique look that looks pretty disabled with short hair but looks boyish and dominating at the same time with longer hair. There was this indie film with him a few years before Star Wars where the girls say how hot he is too. Guess it’s just his nonchalance and unique look
View attachment 7838View attachment 7839View attachment 7841
He would def be incel without frame or hair. I'm imagining him without hair and omfg he looks horrid

He would def be incel without frame or hair. I'm imagining him without hair and omfg he looks horrid
SlayER. So many incels on here have hair like this then can’t be bothered to grow their hair longer. “Muh no point... muh short on the sides enhances my jaw”. JFL
954BC81D ADE7 4A78 9537 0326F20386DA

SlayER. So many incels on here have hair like this then can’t be bothered to grow their hair longer. “Muh no point... muh short on the sides enhances my jaw”. JFL
View attachment 7844
Kek "muh hair is COPE! I'd just look like a greasy incel"

He looks like a looksmaxxed slightly above normie. His height can't be that high, it's just visible in the pics. His facial bone development is dead average. I see so many men with this exact bone structure every day. His midface is also too long and his forehead is too large.

Idk I just dont see it lol

He looks like a looksmaxxed slightly above normie. His height can't be that high, it's just visible in the pics. His facial bone development is dead average. I see so many men with this exact bone structure every day. His midface is also too long and his forehead is too large.
You sound like an NPC (dead meme) psl rater tbh. His face is near ideally proportionate even if his midface is slightly longer. There’s other photos of him skull mogging evergone to the moon and back but I’m not sharing their faces.

Bone development is above average, look at that maxilla. Long isch midface doesn't matter much if you have width, good phenotypes, bone projection, and harmony. And as stated he doesn't have perfect harmony but everything else makes up for it and he looks good in motion.

In psl rating maybe your right, but right of the bat he is an all in all handsome man never the less.

And forehead is not too large, lol?

don't see what bro

looks like an above average french guy to me.

If I had to bet on whether he was picked up by an agency (scouted) or whether he pursued it himself, I'd said he pursued it himself.

professional pics = best lenses, makeup, hairstylist and sometimes a photoshop touchup.

• +1
I'd said he pursued it himself.
most likely. i actually have started doing some part time stuff for local agencies and they definitely will use photoshop, lighting, makeup etc to make ur face better. very blackpilling experience imo

looks like an above average french guy to me.

If I had to bet on whether he was picked up by an agency (scouted) or whether he pursued it himself, I'd said he pursued it himself.

professional pics = best lenses, makeup, hairstylist and sometimes a photoshop touchup.
Only the top photo is a professional pic. He’s an actor so gets scouted for shit.

most likely. i actually have started doing some part time stuff for local agencies and they definitely will use photoshop, lighting, makeup etc to make ur face better. very blackpilling experience imo
Check you out ya sexy cunt. What’s that like?

Check you out ya sexy cunt. What’s that like?
p. easy you just walk in and they either turn you away or accept you on the spot

p. easy you just walk in and they either turn you away or accept you on the spot
A lot of them would try to make you lose weight btw so be careful of that. That and offers to suck some dick for a shoot lol

A lot of them would try to make you lose weight btw so be careful of that. That and offers to suck some dick for a shoot lol
Yeah definitely if I was professional, but luckily I haven't experienced that yet

where did he get

that fur fuckin coat

thats rad looking

where did he get

that fur fuckin coat

thats rad looking
Probably selfridges but unless you have the bone structure you’ll look like a pimp lol