Rate my morning eyes

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
I know my eyes look shit in the other pics, but I think it's a combination of lack of sleep+late at night+watching screens all day+looking down

I checked my eyes this morning and they're decently hooded though still a bit buggy

No squinting/frauding

This is with some squint

keep squintmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Krezo and Slob
Big eyes doesn't equal bug eyes. If you have big eyes I guess you need them to be hooded and not have genetically exposed upper eyelids by any sizeable margin.

If you have big light eyes you can always prettyboymax. You have acceptable eyebrows and eye area to make it work, but it depends on your mid third as well. You need good cheeckbones.

Your Eyes are cuck tier, but it’s your midface length that kills you

I still get compliments on my eyes probably cause they're very blue (you cant really see in these photos)

I still get compliments on my eyes probably cause they're very blue (you cant really see in these photos)

Doesn’t mean shit tbh, blue eyes are always complimented

• +1
Reactions: Slob
They are good enough and you have nice eyebrows, which is often overlooked.

Good eye area imo. Not great, but a little above average I'd say.

screlal show/10

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
measured and i got about 1:1 ratio(6 cm between each pubilcenter and 6cm from top of lip to pubil center) am i measuring wrong?

Edit calculated fwhr and I think I'm around 1.8-9

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
measured and i got about 1:1 ratio(6 cm between each pubilcenter and 6cm from top of lip to pubil center) am i measuring wrong?
Send me a picture of your face head on but with the camera far away enough to minimise lens distortion

You're going to need a better picture than that mate
My camera has shitty quality from 2 meters away, still the proportions are there, I dont think I have a long face
I'll try another pic

My camera has shitty quality from 2 meters away, still the proportions are there, I dont think I have a long face
I'll try another pic

Your midface length mogs my dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
It’s ogre for him JFL
That picture's about as much use as a dick pic jfl
Your midface length mogs my dick
Most things mog your dick

I'll try another pic
There's shitty quality and then there's your camera. I could draw a clearer picture with a crayon shoved in my belly button

Any other pic I take is just the same quality

• +1
That picture's about as much use as a dick pic jfl
Most things mog your dick

There's shitty quality and then there's your camera. I could draw a clearer picture with a crayon shoved in my belly button

Twinkcel

• +1
I could legit take my pic of any girl in your school, it's just a case of which prison sentence I fancy dealing with

Any other pic I take is just the same quality
Do you not have a phone to take pictures with? Just take a picture of yourself at arm’s length leveled to your face.

• +1
I could legit take my pic of any girl in your school, it's just a case of which prison sentence I fancy dealing with

i Live in a low class area, I doubt that

• +1
Do you not have a phone to take pictures with? Just take a picture of yourself at arm’s length leveled to your face.
I thought it had to be 2 meters away?