Rate my "online friend"

jogizbam

jogizbam

Fraudking
Self claims 6"4 90kg but looks otherwise but ill leave it at that because he asked me to post him (he thinks hes high mtn, which is completely delusional mid ltn imo)

Attachments

• 550758a1207b10392b949de3037f357b.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • e62e8b320b9ed84e14b90665f6be868a.mp4
    394.5 KB
  • ed0d65fce5edab8a2eac955f5e690351.mp4
    2.7 MB
  • Screenshot_20240913_135353_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240913_135353_TikTok.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 0
joke's on you, he's right. easily high mtn with htn potential if he leanmaxxes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, boss8055, aspiringexcel and 5 others
joke's on you, he's right. easily high mtn with htn potential if he leanmaxxes.
Keep spreading unnecesary love unc <3 making more people even more delusional

funny you say this because i'm actually a "harsh" rater.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, appealmaxed and jogizbam
Tbh he has a decent face just needs to debloat, mid ltn is a terrible rating for this guy hes clearly atleast mtn

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, boss8055, Mewton and 2 others
Self claims 6"4 90kg but looks otherwise but ill leave it at that because he asked me to post him (he thinks hes high mtn, which is completely delusional mid ltn imo)
Btw I didn’t ask u to post me lying is crazy I didn’t even know what this site was and I asked u to explain to me which u ignored

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, N1666, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
Btw I didn’t ask u to post me lying is crazy I didn’t even know what this site was and I asked u to explain to me which u ignored
this is you??? damn drama. Ur friend is a hating ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
High LTN

• +1
Reactions: jogizbam
this is you??? damn drama. Ur friend is a hating ass nigga
Not a friend a guy from TikTok which I replied in his comments don’t remember really what I said but I called myself high mtn and he said I’m mid ltn after that we went on discord and I asked him to break down why he couldn’t give any valid reasons and proceeded to cuss me out before posting me here

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, MedMogger and sickdawgie
Not a friend a guy from TikTok which I replied in his comments don’t remember really what I said but I called myself high mtn and he said I’m mid ltn after that we went on discord and I asked him to break down why he couldn’t give any valid reasons and proceeded to cuss me out before posting me here
he's mad you are 6'4

he's mad you are 6'4
Thanks for the support I hate incels like him besides the fact he’s racist he’s the whitest man saying the n word crazy

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and sickdawgie
Not even close to what happened go rope JFL 😂😂😂

Not even close to what happened go rope JFL 😂😂😂
I can send screenshots of me literally not being rude in the slightest and asking u to debate me before u telling me to kyll myself and other cuss words u are racist stupid a virgin and a incel and u posted me without my want ur weird asf

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
lol hes not even ltn what in the under rate, bro he's at the least mid mtn he is not a bad looking guy jfl. Have people forgotten what ltn is, ltn means BELOW AVERAGE that guy isn't ugly bro he's average looking plus he's 6'4 mid mtn facially shouldn't have trouble slaying

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
lmao he's atleast mtn never rate again

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diditeverbegin, jogizbam, Mewton and 1 other person
high mtn, im sure hes got pics of himself that we'd rate as htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and jogizbam
Debloat and leanmaxx asap

Mogs you tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and jogizbam
high mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mandibular, diditeverbegin and jogizbam
Jfl at a greycel underrating. Its usually the other way around

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin