Rate my plan to ascend

Rate

• Total voters
LILMAXILLA

LILMAXILLA

helpless and traumatized victim of lookism
1. Get surgery
2. Make a 200IQ dating profile, with god tier photos (with my new 6-7PSL face), god tier bio and sign up on every dating app.
3. Go on dates with females until I find the perfect gf
4. Live happily ever after with perfect gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, MegamindCel, KraftDurchLeid and 8 others
Depends on your pheno and height but yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
Depends on your pheno and height but yea
5'10, white with potential for 6-7 PSL face after I fix recession.

I'll fraud my height if that's what it takes. I'm committed.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
Good luck for finding the "perfect" gf on dating apps filled with giga sluts

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chowdog, Patient A, mulattomaxxer and 13 others
1. Get surgery
2. Make a 200IQ dating profile, with god tier photos (with my new 6-7PSL face), god tier bio and sign up on every dating app.
5. i return back to looksmax cause tyrone stole my gf

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, LILMAXILLA and Luke LLL
Good luck for finding the "perfect" gf on dating apps filled with giga sluts
This tbh. You can only find a perfect girlfriend through a social circle, events, and maybe cold approaching if you're Chad. Dating apps are for hookups and sluts. Bars and clubs aren't much better.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Looks234, Deleted member 761 and 3 others
Not gonna work. Wife materials don't go on tinder. They live somewhere in a village on a farm and help their dad and uncle feed the cows, they play with teddy bears and sleep with their bible in their hand.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Gargantuan, Deleted member 15099 and 16 others
This tbh. You can only find a perfect girlfriend through a social circle, events, and maybe cold approaching if you're Chad. Dating apps are for hookups and sluts. Bars and clubs aren't much better.
Not gonna work. Wife materials don't go on tinder. They live somewhere in a village on a farm and help their dad and uncle feed the cows, play with teddy bears and sleep with their bible in their hand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Luke LLL and Deleted member 7725
1. Get surgery
Good idea but the dating sites aren’t the best way to do it, go to a state where the age of consent is 16 and get a virgin gf.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA and Deleted member 761

Get LL

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
6-7 PSL? That's unrealistic tbh

1. Get surgery
Post a pic of your eye area

Often plans never work.

They end up crumbling down when one thing doesn’t work out

Not gonna work. Wife materials don't go on tinder. They live somewhere in a village on a farm and help their dad and uncle feed the cows, they play with teddy bears and sleep with their bible in their hand.
Based, just put this in my signature

You’re literally me only that I’m not 5’10, white nor have 6-7 PSL potential.

• JFL
Reactions: LILMAXILLA
your children wont be good looking if you need surgery :feelsuhh:

They could be HTN to chalite/stacelite, if my gf is hot enough.

also if they are females they will have infinite smv

man i just fucking came reading this

• JFL
Reactions: LILMAXILLA and mulattomaxxer
Take the genetic recombination pill. If your subhumanity is mainly due to enviroment you could have mogger children.

Step 1 and 2 are good. However step 3 and 4 are mediocore. Your ideal wife probably isn't using a dating app. The idea of finding a perfect GF is cope aswell, nobody is perfect. However I think there will become a point where you are stupid if your not on a dating app, I dread that day. Social circle's is ideal, because they will be pre vetted by their peers.

Ideal GF:
- Your looksmatch
-Loyal
-She isn't a party girl. Idgaf if she wants to go out with her friends occassionally but if she is going out clubbing every weekend its over. She is doomed to be a roastie.
-Feminine although I wouldn't want her to be too submissive. If she has an actual problem I would prefer if she confronted me about it rather then be passive aggressive and nagging 24/7. At the same time I am not living with a bossy girl.
- Takes care of herself.
-She eats properly and she isn't vegan.
-Doens't use alot of makeup or skincare. It will ruins her hormonal profile and skin
- Frequent Sex :)chad:Chad only:chad:), you also can't have her on the pill because it will fuck with her sex drive and ruin fetuses.
-Not materialistic or "expensive".
-Family Values and isn't a workaholic. If she "loves to travel" its over.
-You both get along well together. Easy to live with.
-Reasonably adventurous and willing to try new things.
-Easy going, doesn't get angry when something little is wrong.

This sounds ideal, its a shame I can't have this :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Almost impossible to be 6psl at 5`10. Even with shoe lifts, girls can sense you are not tall since your upper body will not be long and robust. Yes you can fraue a few centimeters, but that wont make you a tall handsome guy.
Attractive guys are usually 185cm+

Almost impossible to be 6psl at 5`10. Even with shoe lifts, girls can sense you are not tall since your upper body will not be long and robust. Yes you can fraue a few centimeters, but that wont make you a tall handsome guy.
Attractive guys are usually 185cm+
Most high PSL guys I've seen IRL are around 5'7"-5'11". I think that's why male models are so rare. You need an attractive face AND height.

Why's that?
Because she won't ever be around, unless you both travel together. "Loves travelling" is a very basic trait. Everyone loves to travel, however its not practical for alot of people because its expensive.

When I talk about ideal GF I imagine the endgame being buying a house then starting a family. There will be no room for this if she loves to travel, unless you want to be a gypsy.

Im not saying I hate travelling but if your GF is travelling for months at a time, its not going to work out unless you have the same goals. Finally money doesn't grow on trees. I remember meeting a guy at work who did this through his 20's. Eventually he had to face reality and get a job because he said he didn't want to wake up on his 40th birthday with no money. He also broke up with his GF he was travelling with (or she broke up with him he didn't specify).

Ultimately depends on what you want to do in life, maybe it is worth travelling around for years I don't know. All I know is that living the lifepath of travelling the world 24/7 is a luxury only few get the privellige to enjoy.