Rate my side morph

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
Can't morph eyes so I took it out

High Lefort I
Rhinoplasty
HT

Also, have a 20%bf so I have a little turkey gobble 🐔 Yeah yeah, I'm losin it already

20210610 212553

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan and sandcelmuttcel
post original to see the difference

but otherwise looks good, keep the beard as well, accentuates the side profile very nicely

post original to see the difference

but otherwise looks good, keep the beard as well, accentuates the side profile very nicely

Looking at a "before" pic affects rating imo. But here it is, idc
20210610 112023 before after

And for reference, unfrauded
20210610 065110

I can see the extra mm of bone and straightening of nose and sharper nasal bridge

good morph, can ascend if you find the right surgeon

• Love it
Reactions: Phoenix
I can see the extra mm of bone and straightening of nose and sharper nasal bridge

good morph, can ascend if you find the right surgeon
Yeah after being ldar here for a year, you start noticing the little things matter a lot

Thought my slightly long midface/nose is too much of a failo to correct.

Appreciate it man, perhaps there is hope for me 😄

I know you can't really rate a side profile, but an approximate number would help me determine what you mean by ascend

Yeah after being ldar here for a year, you start noticing the little things matter a lot

Thought my slightly long midface/nose is too much of a failo to correct.

Appreciate it man, perhaps there is hope for me 😄

I know you can't really rate a side profile, but an approximate number would help me determine what you mean by ascend
my rating for the side profile imo would be that you went from 4 PSL-5 PSL which is kinda good.

I think lefort 3 might be able to help with your midface, not sure tho so ask around the forum

Nah man dont worry about it, as long as you dont have a curry pheno you should be good

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
my rating for the side profile imo would be that you went from 4 PSL-5 PSL which is kinda good.

I think lefort 3 might be able to help with your midface, not sure tho so ask around the forum

Nah man dont worry about it, as long as you dont have a curry pheno you should be good
lefort 3 lol how old are you..?

nobody's getting le fort 3 here and nobody should

lefort 3 lol how old are you..?

nobody's getting le fort 3 here and nobody should
i thought it helped with midface, by fixing up the maxilla, but if it doesnt then cool my bad

mogged

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
i thought it helped with midface, by fixing up the maxilla, but if it doesnt then cool my bad
no i mean yes it will help definitely more than anything, but it is the most invasive surgery, ripping off all your facial skin..
no doctor wants to perform this for non syndromic patient.
but you can get modified le fort 3 or quadrangular(high) le fort
quadrangular le fort seems to be the most viable option for incels with the best outcome

Lefort 3 is reserved for psl2 and below

I've shown this to a few people, they say I look trans. Ropefuel tbh