Rate my subhuman bug eyes

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Get a haircut, lose the fat and stop raising your brows. Your eyes arent really too buggy, but you have upperlid exposure.
Not even fat my shit gentics just sends it all to my face it's over

• +1
Reactions: savagetaysh
not even a frontal shot

Incel haircut tbh, get it fixed

Good coloring and lashes

Sleep more and lose weight, your face looks tired and bloated, or maybe its just genetic, could be both.

If want to get into surgery (not saying you need it), upper eyelid exposure and scleral should be your first prioity. Your eyes aren't really that buggy but if they bother you you could get orbital decompression.

think you can get ptosis repair surgery for free because insurance will probably cover it (as droopy eyelids block your vision)

think you can get ptosis repair surgery for free because insurance will probably cover it (as droopy eyelids block your vision)
Nope boyo, only if it severly impairs your vision and is blocking off most of your eyeball. He is going to need to cough up.

mine was worse

If you have droopy eyelids you can get ptosis repair surgery, or if you are just looking down at the cam and naturally have it you can get fillers or a fat graft for it
If you have droopy eyelids you can get ptosis repair surgery, or if you are just looking down at the cam and naturally have it you can get fillers or a fat graft for it
also the bags are looking like shit so get some sleep and use some concealer if you dont get enough and they wont go away

Your eyes are really not the problem

Not a very good pic brah