Banned

• +1
Reactions: vodka, dogtown and Deleted member 281
2/10 to 10/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Heyitme6594
True teethmaxing here

nice can you told us what you did?

Uncle is a dentist and they’re veeners luckily only had to pay for the actual porcelain saved like 10 grand
tell your uncle about orthotropics and spread the truth!

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
tell your uncle about orthotropics and spread the truth!
fuck that, the more people know about it the more competition. its a mog or be mogged world out there

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, ZyzzReincarnate, vodka and 2 others
fuck that, the more people know about it the more competition. its a mog or be mogged world out there
lmao damn bro... i feel the same way though :ROFLMAO:

How much and yeah teeth makes a huge difference

Uncle is a dentist and they’re veeners luckily only had to pay for the actual porcelain saved like 10 grand
You have procelain teeth now?

Yee looks very good :)

Impressive, how long did the process take?

PSL 6 teeth TBH.

Impressive, how long did the process take?
First got molds so they could make temporary ones, took like 10 days, got the temps in, got the finals in 10 days later. I got the finals in way faster than average cus my uncle wanted to get mine done fast
You have procelain teeth now?
Yup honestly probably wasn’t a good decision based on practicallity, I mean I literally had my teeth shaved off lol but for me it was worth it

thats why im glad theres so many soyboys and cucks nowadays, makes it easier to be chad

That's why I don't share some of my more secret looksmaxing techniques with people here. You have to be willing to figure it out yourself