Rate my ultimate hair transplant plan to fix my hairline (high IQ)

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
My hairline looks kinda messed up meaning that it is sorta high, but also it's uneven meaning that the lowest point of my hairline (right in the center of my forehead) is pretty much low enough while the rest is not. I actually plucked some hairs in the middle to make it more even.

Pic:

From certain angles especially it completely screws up my harmony (comes out better in full face shot):

Now this is the area I would fill in with a transplant:
Fill

16169430183618024 1

Asd

Now the key here is that those spots aren't prone to recession as my temples are. So I wouldn't have to worry much about further balding behind transplanted hairs because people usually recede in the temples (at least in the beginning) rather than that area.

I do have temple recession on my right side, but that's unrelated to this and temples I can cover up while I can't cover up the red marked area (unless gay fringe).

Also I would need little grafts and hence low price. I would literally just go to Turkey for a week and get a no shave transplant, stay there for a bit and then come back as if nothing happened and wait for new hair to grow in. Should cost me no more than a thousand bucks.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
could use some input from high iq users like @RealSurgerymax or other high iq users

• +1
Reactions: venomaly
Does getting a transplant even make sense in this case? I have a similar issue and am getting full hairline lowering with an incision. Wouldn't the transplanted hairs looks shitty in comparison to your real hair?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and ifyouwannabemylover
Does getting a transplant even make sense in this case? I have a similar issue and am getting full hairline lowering with an incision. Wouldn't the transplanted hairs looks shitty in comparison to your real hair?
Thing is with incision lowering you'll have a fat scar right on your hairline that's visible. People recommend FUE transplant to cover it up but then you might as well go FUE only.

Transplanted hair looks natural if done by the right surgeon and you should 100% check results beforehand.

Thing is with incision lowering you'll have a fat scar right on your hairline that's visible. People recommend FUE transplant to cover it up but then you might as well go FUE only.

Transplanted hair looks natural if done by the right surgeon and you should 100% check results beforehand.
Isn't the scar basically invisible after a few months? It's double sutured.

Isn't the scar basically invisible after a few months? It's double sutured.
I don't think so brah

And even if it was less visible you'd still have to explain it to a foid when she's up close so for me that procedure is a waste especially considering I'd need so little grafts for FUE.

Last edited:
And even if it was less visible you'd still have to explain it to a foid when she's up close so for me that procedure is a waste especially considering I'd need so little grafts for FUE.
FUE takes 8 months to grow if I'm correct. Wtf are you going to do in that timeframe? Foids aren't going to know about hairline lowering scars. Even if they ask, just tell them you got in a fight or something.

My hairline looks kinda messed up meaning that it is sorta high, but also it's uneven meaning that the lowest point of my hairline (right in the center of my forehead) is pretty much low enough while the rest is not. I actually plucked some hairs in the middle to make it more even.

Pic:
View attachment 1120575

From certain angles especially it completely screws up my harmony (comes out better in full face shot):
View attachment 1120587

Now this is the area I would fill in with a transplant:
View attachment 1120589

View attachment 1120590

View attachment 1120591

Now the key here is that those spots aren't prone to recession as my temples are. So I wouldn't have to worry much about further balding behind transplanted hairs because people usually recede in the temples (at least in the beginning) rather than that area.

I do have temple recession on my right side, but that's unrelated to this and temples I can cover up while I can't cover up the red marked area (unless gay fringe).

Also I would need little grafts and hence low price. I would literally just go to Turkey for a week and get a no shave transplant, stay there for a bit and then come back as if nothing happened and wait for new hair to grow in. Should cost me no more than a thousand bucks.

Thoughts?

Well you cant just say MPB doesnt happen here... With any planned hair transplant you need to assess your rate of hairloss and/or family history of hair loss if you have not experienced it yet. And treat (prevent) further hair loss with finasteride at a certain threshhold.

Otherwise good plan .

• Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Well you cant just say MPB doesnt happen here... With any planned hair transplant you need to assess your rate of hairloss and/or family history of hair loss if you have not experienced it yet. And treat (prevent) further hair loss with finasteride at a certain threshhold.

Otherwise good plan .
I've already been on fin for my temple recession, although been off for a couple of weeks because my prescription ran out. Will most likely get back on soon since it looked like I had some regrowth.

In my brothers I see temple recession but no overall hairline recession, so I think it should be good and if I do recede there at one point then it's a wrap anyway.

The biggest problem with 'finesse' procedures like this is finding a surgeon to actually do it and not think you're crazy because at least at first glance it'll always seem like you're delusional and don't actually need anything.

what about forehead lowering surgery , scared of the scar not healing ?

what about forehead lowering surgery , scared of the scar not healing ?
the scar will be visible but I've put this on hold now anyway since I found a way to make it look balanced doing my hair