Rate new hair cut

aspieSavage

aspieSavage

That short white kid
Rate my new hair cut. I got a curtains middle part with the sides and back tapered with the top half blended. I think my stylist did a good job.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, gamma, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Good reminder that even a tiktok eboy haircut on a normie is still not enough to be good looking

thanks OP I was gonna get this haircut until u showed me that face is more important than hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Heguldus, ProAcktiv and 10 others
Looks like shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 14303 and aspieSavage
Good reminder that even a tiktok eboy haircut on a normie is still not enough to be good looking

thanks OP I was gonna get this haircut until u showed me that face is more important than hair
I mean, he does look better with it, then he would without it, right?

I mean, he does look better with it, then he would without it, right?

this was before
04F9C90C 2232 4B0E ABCD 7D2246113D7B

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 6695
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
i know what the problem is, your cheeks need to be more hollowed out, and you need to get rid of the beard. You wont look like a tiktok star, but you'll look more youthful for it.
Idk The beard hids my recessed jaw. I definitely need to get it trimmed

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Idk The beard hids my recessed jaw. I definitely need to get it trimmed
even if you have a recessed jaw just cut the fat so that its defined still, no matter how long the ramus is. Short visible ramus jawline> no visible jawline. Hopefully you're cheeks will also become more hallowed as you lose the weight as well.

even if you have a recessed jaw just cut the fat so that its defined still, no matter how long the ramus is. Short visible ramus jawline> no visible jawline. Hopefully you're cheeks will also become more hallowed as you lose the weight as well.
Yeah bro my goal is to lean max hard before uni starts

I like that haircut more. Yeah without beard you would look recessed
Ever thought about double jaw surgery?

I want to do double jaw surgery but its just unrealistic.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
$$$ + risk makes it not worth it. If anything I’d get a genioplasty
I don't know where you live but in some places the state can pay for the surgery, if you have sleep apnea or other impairments. Some would even do it based on your mental health problems if you feel terrible about your looks. Also of course you need a skilled surgeon who can show you good results.

What risks makes it not worth it? Jaw is law. Plan the surgery with the surgery and go through what movements need to be done

imo lose the beard, u look too young to pull it off
Naw bro. Chicks like me better with the beard I’ve already done the experiment.

I don't know where you live but in some places the state can pay for the surgery, if you have sleep apnea or other impairments. Some would even do it based on your mental health problems if you feel terrible about your looks. Also of course you need a skilled surgeon who can show you good results.

What risks makes it not worth it? Jaw is law. Plan the surgery with the surgery and go through what movements need to be done
I don’t think jaw surgery would be much of a psl boost. The only ascensions I’ve seen is deformedcels becoming human

I spent a good few seconds looking for the 'after' video until I realised. You need to get a skinfade taper bro' youd look really good with it, imo this haircut looks like me before I get a haircut

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage

Look up "tucker pillsbury"
example of a normie with a shittok haircut and has millions of females drooling over him :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

he has to get rid of the facial hair

Man U look good, they're coping

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and .👽.
Imo U should shave

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and .👽.
Look up "tucker pillsbury"
example of a normie with a shittok haircut and has millions of females drooling over him :lul:

5'8

Looks like this:
Tucker Pillsbury

Prettyboy + status = jb indeed
netflix antonio GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I like this better, but i reckon your current haircut will mog when grown out.
but bro you gotta shave or get a stubble, it will make you so much better looking
And you have lots of potential debloated brother

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, .👽. and Xangsane
@Basedprincess @majestic_life

I'm unaware who this lad is + beside thecut they're nothing alike. One can ogremaxx whilst the other is a prettyboy.
[ISPOILER]Thanks for the tag nonetheless :love:[/ISPOILER]
he's emma chamberlain's bf
plus they look like brothers :lul::lul::lul: if only one grew a beard and ogremaxxed he'd mog juliencentral

Looking good. You might wanna reveal some forehead tho. Curtains don't mean covering the whole forehead.

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
Kill the beard brah, too sparse to keep imo
I like this better, but i reckon your current haircut will mog when grown out.
but bro you gotta shave or get a stubble, it will make you so much better looking
And you have lots of potential debloated brother
I’ll loose the beard once i loose enough weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and AsGoodAsItGets
bimax basso cw rotation and you slay more bald than with this haircut

bimax basso cw rotation and you slay more bald than with this haircut
That’s a cope surgery. Only deformedcels get a big pal boost from jaw surgery

how does one make the upper lip not project outward like that. An upturned upper lip and the region above is a black feature. Doesn't look like good on a caucasoid skull