Rate one of my best mates.

Deleted member 147

Deleted member 147

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
20181230 180911

6'2, average frame and 16-17% bodyfat. NTMaxxed.

Give ratings based on PSL scale

I cant tell if he's Indian, Hispanic, or black

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
PSL 4. Let him shave off his "beard" and he will be PSL 5.

Not too good at rating but I'd say ~4.5 without height, 5 with.

he'd benefit a loooot from leanfacemaxxing

with lower bf combined with his height he is easily currychadlite

skin complexion and beard ruins him

7/10 IRL, can easily slay ethnic low class women due to his dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell
Curry pretending to be black. 4.5/10

he looks exactly like someone who'd be your best mate tbh
Not too good at rating but I'd say ~4.5 without height, 5 with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and dogtown
Facially he looks below average for sure. But he has good height. I’d say PSL 4-5 max (Not taking NT into account)

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Deleted member 147
5 psl considering his height. Needs to lose bodyfat and lose the mustache.

He’s very ugly to be honest

Lmao this was funny even though I don’t agree with it. But made me laugh lmao
What would you think my best mate would look like ???

What would you think my best mate would look like ???

You both look would rly cute together #nohomo. I wish i had a best friend that is the same ethnicity as me..

You both look would rly cute together #nohomo. I wish i had a best friend that is the same ethnicity as me..

Its really good, we both always smoke weed together, move to the school hoe together, go to parties together, jump out cars and beat up the OPPS together ect ect

The video is us going to beat up the OPPS

And hes a bit uglier than me so he can be my wingman and not steal the girl by accedent. Hes also funny and thugmaxxed.

Attachments

• Snapchat-260963129 (1).mp4
    1.9 MB · Views: 56
Its really good, we both always smoke weed together, move to the school hoe together, go to parties together, jump out cars and beat up the OPPS together ect ect

And hes a bit uglier than me so he can be my wingman and not steal the girl by accedent. Hes also funny and thugmaxxed.
Video not opening

Dude you both would be a good duo in doing criminal activities. Srsly, you both look kind of dangerous. Gangmaxxing could be legit for you ngl, I wouldnt want to get in a 1vs1 with you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Youngcell and Deleted member 147
Dude you both would be a good duo in doing criminal activities. Srsly, you both look kind of dangerous. Gangmaxxing could be legit for you ngl, I wouldnt want to get in a 1vs1 with you
Intel.Imperitive looks harmless as fuck with his bug eyes tbh.

By the way, what is an OPPS?

Attachments

• Snapchat-260963129.mp4
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
Intel.Imperitive looks harmless as fuck with his bug eyes tbh.

By the way, what is an OPPS?

Its an enemy. BTW if you think anyone has looked at me before and said "Oh no, he has bug eyes hes harmess", ur crazy.

I get stopped by police, and stared at by local thugs everytime I go to the train station because I always look angry appearently. I blame hallow cheeks.

Hunter eyes is a meme in terms of intimidation tbh, just like wrists and skull size. Seen plenty off odd skull shape thugs.

Its an enemy. BTW if you think anyone has looked at me before and said "Oh no, he has bug eyes hes harmess", ur crazy.

I get stopped by police, and stared at by local thugs everytime I go to the train station because I always look angry appearently. I blame hallow cheeks.

Hunter eyes is a meme in terms of intimidation tbh, just like wrists and skull size. Seen plenty off odd skull shape thugs.
That's because of your skin color lol

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell and Deleted member 470
That's because of your skin color lol

UK police one of the best in the world, not like American. Zero racism. Besides, I'm lightskin-curry, not Nigerian Black.

UK police one of the best in the world, not like American. Zero racism. Besides, I'm lightskin-curry, not Nigerian Black.
no lol, you're seen as black trust me. Your height+skin color is 100% the reason. Every police force is racist.

no lol, you're seen as black trust me. Your height+skin color is 100% the reason. Every police force is racist.

You never been to the UK then, trust me. Hell, the Police here are even nice than Canadian police officers...

I'd let a UK police officer arrest me, I'd fight a flee an American or Canadian one.

Is it a gang or what? It's the abbreviation of what?
Hollow cheeks would look intimidating if you had a broad jaw which you don't. Looking criminal doesn't equal looking intimidating.

Hollow cheeks would look intimidating if you had a broad jaw which you don't. Looking criminal doesn't equal looking intimidating.

Idk, just had a lot of girls tell me they were afraid of speaking to me at first. They usually say hallow cheeks or wide shoulders.

Looking intimidating is a failo tbh, if foids r intimidated by you they wont approach you.

(These were Sub 6 foids)

Idk, just had a lot of girls tell me they were afraid of speaking to me at first. They usually say hallow cheeks or wide shoulders.

Looking intimidating is a failo tbh, if foids r intimidated by you they wont approach you.

(These were Sub 6 foids)
Looking intimidating isn't really a failo when it comes to attraction. There's this graph that shows the more dominant a guy looks, the higher the sexual attraction he has to women and the less he gets friendzoned. Non-intimidating men get friendzoned a lot.
For every day life such as going grocery shopping, talking to teachers etc. looking intimidating might be bad though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

Yh its a gang I suppose. We had tensions becausee;

My friends Ex and herself happened to be in a resturant when we went there. So I started putting my arms around my friends EX (The same friend posted here) and flirting with her. Her boyfriend called and I chatted a lot of shit to him.

The next day while studying I got a phone call off a private number, and an unfamiliar voice said they were gonna stab me in the chest when they found me.

So I told my guys at school, and my friend got the drop on them. He said on the 21st of december there was a party they were gna be at.

So we got 15 guys into 4 cars, wore face masks, brought baseball bats, wore knuckle dusters underneath our gloves, jumped out the cars, ran into the party, smashed every single adult male there, ran back into the cars and sped off. 4 of the guys had to go to the emergency room JFL.

It was a good night, went to our own party, got totally wasted. It was hectic, cause I left work, went straight to meet my bros, beat up the other gang, went to a party, got bent over the bath tub with my trousers around my ankles throwing up level wasted, slept over, went straight back to work the next day, then finally went home
Looking intimidating isn't really a failo when it comes to attraction. There's this graph that shows the more dominant a guy looks, the higher the sexual attraction he has to women and the less he gets friendzoned. Non-intimidating men get friendzoned a lot.
For every day life such as going grocery shopping, talking to teachers etc. looking intimidating might be bad though.

Yh, the security gaurds always follow me around the shop. Depends on what I'm wearing tbh

Last edited:
Average, at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Does he get hot girls ?

His ex was 7/10 but then she dumped him for someone uglier than him after a month...

Trust me, her new BF is uglier than him.