Rate orbital+zygos smashing progress

anactualdude

anactualdude

Silver
EAD8A800 4797 4F1B A336 E00CC30F271D
Pic was taken 36 hours post smashing session to ensure mimimal swelling. For context I have naturally flat cheekbones/zygos. Been smashing for a month with decent results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, PYT and 4 others
Still looks like shit, imagine bone smashing you autist

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PYT, .👽., mogstar and 8 others
Your ogee curve looks good actually, nice if it worked for you tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
What's your routine of bonesmashing??

View attachment 1054137Pic was taken 36 hours post smashing session to ensure mimimal swelling. For context I have naturally flat cheekbones/zygos. Been smashing for a month with decent results
no "before"? also whats the condition of your skin at the site of boneshamsing?

smesh yer brein

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 5818, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
yes tbh but i meant 3/4. ik the curve is not that good
neither does
3/4 and ogee is all about the cheekbones and his are weak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
Can't rate progress if we don't know where you started

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
yes tbh but i meant 3/4. ik the curve is not that good
Agreed, not good. Luckily my overall facial harmony carries my lack of Zygos. Chico has a non existent arch but his features work well without it. It’ll all about how your features work in tandem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
What's your routine of bonesmashing??
Once every two days, 30 minutes, knuckles (people who use a hammer are fucking nuts, one way ticket to asymmetry)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052 and AsGoodAsItGets
A bit red but I do it at night and by morning it’s back to normal
Aweosme, im asking about some users experiencing rough skin, as well as fat disintegration at the site of smashing. Are your teeth straight btw?

Once every two days, 30 minutes, knuckles (people who use a hammer are fucking nuts, one way ticket to asymmetry)
Yeah I've done with knucles too, almost like low beat drums, not consistent yet. You might also wanna look into OO and MM muscle simulation and workout as discussed in @RecessedPrettyboy and @retard thread. This is very underlooked imo. I have been practising this and the muscle pop just after and for sometime after is undeniable. I cannot see how they may not hypertrophy under regular practice. I'm feeling convinced that hard mew + chewing correction (tongue swallow) + OO and MM workout + Bonesmash can ascend someone with a good base (like yourself).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
Yeah I've done with knucles too, almost like low beat drums, not consistent yet. You might also wanna look into OO and MM muscle simulation and workout as discussed in @RecessedPrettyboy and @retard thread. This is very underlooked imo. I have been practising this and the muscle pop just after and for sometime after is undeniable. I cannot see how they may not hypertrophy under regular practice. I'm feeling convinced that hard mew + chewing correction (tongue swallow) + OO and MM workout + Bonesmash can ascend someone with a good base (like yourself).
link to thread?

link to thread?

This is the chewing strategy thread by @retard

OO and MM:

Original observation by @PrisonMike
hhttps://looksmax.org/threads/scleral-show-is-effected-by-the-levator-labii-superioris-muscle.102566/

Idea expansion by @retard

@antiantifa and discussion with @RecessedPrettyboy (read whole thread)

Other threads:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6273
it does not look nice
Hey if I literally don't have an ogee curve and it's just a straight line, am I recessed in the maxilla? How can I know conclusively if I'm recessed?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Agreed, not good. Luckily my overall facial harmony carries my lack of Zygos. Chico has a non existent arch but his features work well without it. It’ll all about how your features work in tandem
Yeah ur not Chico buddy

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Your bone structure isnt that bad. Just kill acne and feel the bbc halo

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude
Hey if I literally don't have an ogee curve and it's just a straight line, am I recessed in the maxilla? How can I know conclusively if I'm recessed?
you probably dont have cheekbones.
cheekbones are maxilla are not necesarilly correlated - many "recessed" people have good cheekbones - opry, bale
but also I dont know if you can be forward grown and have zero cheekbone

you can send me a side/profile pic (dont tilt your head, and include ear, ideally whole head, taken against a mirror to reduce didsotrtion) and ill tell you

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets