Deleted member

Lurker
5D42A019 9B5F 4F36 9895 4EC351AD44D8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
How do you look normal on front camera

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15917
you look good man but it seems your puckering your lips or something or doing something with your mouth/jaw, chin is pretty weak. You should take accutane like me, you have more prettyboy looks not masc, could tiktok max with more collagen. I’d say work on the skin and try look more relaxed/ nt in photos kind of aspie

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Kroker, Deleted member 15128 and 1 other person
you look good man but it seems your puckering your lips or something or doing something with your mouth/jaw, chin is pretty weak. You should take accutane like me, you have more prettyboy looks not masc, could tiktok max with more collagen. I’d say work on the skin and try look more relaxed/ nt in photos kind of aspie
my nose is the biggest death sentence, which is why i can’t run prettyboy looks, not even sure if u can fix a boulbous tip but i hope :feelswah:

my nose is the biggest death sentence, which is why i can’t run prettyboy looks, not even sure if u can fix a boulbous tip but i hope :feelswah:
My nose became less bulbous on accutane

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member
Are you pouting?
And did you tan while you had a beard before? Because your stubble area looks whiter than the rest of your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128, Deleted member 15899 and Deleted member
what's your success for women?

I believe the tip is not the problem, it's the nostrils. But you have many other things that compensate for the bad nose anyway.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member
I believe the tip is not the problem, it's the nostrils. But you have many other things that compensate for the bad nose anyway.
oh shit fr? can it be fixed with rhino? and how can i reduce the tip :feelswah:

your nose is fine, why are your lips like that tho

• JFL
Reactions: justadude
u got weird nose and lips man ngl and also looks like an autistic serial killer
still htn normie tho, u got good hair, decent coloring, and eyebrows

Why are you pouting for? Discount duck face :lul:

u r ugly stop it cheek sucker

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Chin is pretty weak and jaw? how?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Chin is pretty weak and jaw? how?
587509F4 5A16 4EF7 84A9 1BD365DB34DF

you can tell he has an narrow jaw and short chin but angle frauds and sucks cheeks, juts or does something with his lips.
FDA580A7 C749 44A8 95B4 55572BAB5105

this is what he would look like with a stronger jaw. Imo tho it barely benefits him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15781
Your jaw isnt narrow jfl its very good your only flaws are your abhorrent upper lip/philtrum shape and terrible nose shape.