Rate [PSL] and How to Looksmaxx?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned

I wanna know how I could looksmaxx my face guys. Like, what surgery, or things should I do to improve my face? I really think my lower third is fucked up and have honestly no clue how to fix it. Any advice much appreciated thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Chadelite
we've already rated you you subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh
Get a brush-up hairstyle to relativise your big forehead if you can grow a thick hair. Get your fuzzy eyebrows styled by a beautician. Try to naturaltanmaxx to look healthier with your skin.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
@BeautifulBones

wouldnt bang and im gay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Get a brush-up hairstyle to relativise your big forehead if you can grow a thick hair. Get your fuzzy eyebrows styled by a beautician. Try to naturaltanmaxx to look healthier with your skin.
What, you got an issue with my skin? I thought it was decent. Like, I don't have acne, scars and other shit. I thought my skin was good tbh
wouldnt bang and im gay
You wouldn't be the top anyway.

What, you got an issue with my skin? I thought it was decent. Like, I don't have acne, scars and other shit. I thought my skin was good tbh
No it's just a piece of advice, you don't have to take it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

You wouldn't be the top anyway.

you look plain jane. bad haircut, no expression, normal body. boring clothes, and probably too big ones

No it's just a piece of advice, you don't have to take it.
I mean I'm all for advice so thanks, I just don't get what you don't like about my skin, that's all.
you look plain jane. bad haircut, no expression, normal body. boring clothes, and probably too big ones
Which bone is too big? Or which bones? Yeah I agree, I look plain. I wear other clothes in public. You mean facial expression? Like, wtf man, I just took a photo at home, should I smile or something? srs I've looked up haircuts for my face type (oval) and I did one of the recommended haircuts, but then again I'm not a barber.

I mean I'm all for advice so thanks, I just don't get what you don't like about my skin, that's all.
I think a natural tan would make you look more athletic and masculine.

Which bone is too big? Or which bones? Yeah I agree, I look plain. I wear other clothes in public. You mean facial expression? Like, wtf man, I just took a photo at home, should I smile or something? srs I've looked up haircuts for my face type (oval) and I did one of the recommended haircuts, but then again I'm not a barber.
you look like the bottom tier of people on tinder.

and no i dont mean bones, i mean clothes

you look like the bottom tier of people on tinder.

and no i dont mean bones, i mean clothes
You said big bones.

Dude if you think I'm the bottom tier, then give me advice on how to ascend. Critique isn't enough if you don't point out how to improve

You said big bones.

Dude if you think I'm the bottom tier, then give me advice on how to ascend. Critique isn't enough if you don't point out how to improve

find other hairdreser and go gym you autist
you look like one of people from my class who spent entire life reading books and learning stuff for school, lol

find other hairdreser and go gym you autist
I already go to gym you fucking moron. Probably my body looks better than your scrawny ass. You should be burnt alive with plenty of gasoline. You're a necrolyzing tumor for this world.

I already go to gym you fucking moron. Probably my body looks better than your scrawny ass. You should be burnt alive with plenty of gasoline. You're a necrolyzing tumor for this world.
lol you dont look like you do

let your upper hair grow out and hide your hairline with it. undercut for the sides. stubble would be good too, if u have patches use minoxidil. dye your eyebrows. train your neck

lol you dont look like you do
Stop being jelly you cunt. Spend your jellyness on trying to improve your autism.
let your upper hair grow out and hide your hairline with it. undercut for the sides. stubble would be good too, if u have patches use minoxidil. dye your eyebrows. train your neck
Thanks solid advice, what do you mean by " hide your hairline with it"

Thanks i'll try that out. You mean these tanning creams?
Creme, body lotion or tanning salon (but be careful you don't get sunburns).

Stop being jelly you cunt. Spend your jellyness on trying to improve your autism.

Thanks solid advice, what do you mean by " hide your hairline with it"
Your hairline isn‘t too bad, but it‘s still a bit high. You‘d be better off frauding it with long hair. What I mean by that is that you should style your hair this way, when ur hair is longer:

52EC5750 4660 4C56 9828 55014E486AFF 71403B3E 2149 4F88 8910 EB6648076222 984443AA 87E8 424B ACC7 0E628DB432BB

very chaddy, you mog @Nibba and @Deltoid
not an accomplishment but gratz

Start by losing fat.

Ok here are my genuine suggestions : ( no homo here btw )

Good features : good eyes , nose shape is good though it’s slightly asymmetric , good chin and front of mandible , decent hair

Features that need work :
Face shape narrow . Will need hairline transplant - or better jaw implant and may be fillers . Your mandible at the origin doesn’t have volume - def jaw implants and fillers will add a lot to the face.

Phitrum longer . Nose also slightly crooked - might consider rhino and perhaps philtrum reduction

Upper eyelid and brow distance not good - gives somewhat Asian look . Not mandatory but worth considering eyelid / blepharoplsty work

Your face is not fat BUT you do have tendency to carry buccal fat ( different than below the skin fat on face which is good in your case - but the buccal fat deep inside gives that full cheek look and fucks with your maxilla and cheek bones . Def consider buccal fat removal .

What’s your age / height and body weight / fat ? Right now probably 5/10 on face but with above you have potential to ascend to a 7 I think . If you have good height and can gym max - definitely adequate to slay 5 or 6/10s after above is done . May be an okcasional 7 too .

Hope this helps .

Ok here are my genuine suggestions : ( no homo here btw )

Good features : good eyes , nose shape is good though it’s slightly asymmetric , good chin and front of mandible , decent hair

Features that need work :
Face shape narrow . Will need hairline transplant - or better jaw implant and may be fillers . Your mandible at the origin doesn’t have volume - def jaw implants and fillers will add a lot to the face.

Phitrum longer . Nose also slightly crooked - might consider rhino and perhaps philtrum reduction

Upper eyelid and brow distance not good - gives somewhat Asian look . Not mandatory but worth considering eyelid / blepharoplsty work

Your face is not fat BUT you do have tendency to carry buccal fat ( different than below the skin fat on face which is good in your case - but the buccal fat deep inside gives that full cheek look and fucks with your maxilla and cheek bones . Def consider buccal fat removal .

What’s your age / height and body weight / fat ? Right now probably 5/10 on face but with above you have potential to ascend to a 7 I think . If you have good height and can gym max - definitely adequate to slay 5 or 6/10s after above is done . May be an okcasional 7 too .

Hope this helps .
21M, 5'10 134 pounds (67kg) no fucking clue maybe ~18%? You mean PSL 5 on face?
U still look decent tho man
Not good enough, tho. Would I need a Lefort 1 in your opinion? I desperately want to bring that maxilla and mandibula forward, my lower third is just plain fucked up,

No 5/10 absolute rating which is PSL 4 I think . It’s going to be an uphill battle bro considering your are 5-10 ( not too bad but def doesn’t add anything - ) . 134 is too low . Def need steroids and lifting to bulk to 170 range with 10 percent fat . That will def add a lot.

No 5/10 absolute rating which is PSL 4 I think . It’s going to be an uphill battle bro considering your are 5-10 ( not too bad but def doesn’t add anything - ) . 134 is too low . Def need steroids and lifting to bulk to 170 range with 10 percent fat . That will def add a lot.
For sure but I'm gonna be training natural for the next 3-4 years to get my strength base and maximize the amount of muscle I can gain naturally, and THEN am I going to add steroids. If I did what you suggested body-wise what would my rating be?

If you get to 170 at 10 percent or lower fat , definitely a solid PSL 6.5 on body . 6 pack by itself puts you ahead of 85 percent men regards body. It’s hard but you are young and motivated . If you work on body and face as suggested , in 2-3 years probably overall PSL 5.5 or even a 6 I think - if jaw is well done with that chiseled look . Good luck bro .

If you get to 170 at 10 percent or lower fat , definitely a solid PSL 6.5 on body . 6 pack by itself puts you ahead of 85 percent men regards body. It’s hard but you are young and motivated . If you work on body and face as suggested , in 2-3 years probably overall PSL 5.5 or even a 6 I think - if jaw is well done with that chiseled look . Good luck bro .

This is what my body looks like atm. I already have a 6pack

Ok awesome - that means you are around 10-12 percent fat already . But you need the bulk now without losing the 6 pack !

Ok awesome - that means you are around 10-12 percent fat already . But you need the bulk now without losing the 6 pack !
Considering my current physique what would my PSL rating be overall now?

Look average to me. Start chewing and try adding some width to your jaw. Also start mewing if you aren’t already.

Look average to me. Start chewing and try adding some width to your jaw. Also start mewing if you aren’t already.
How to add width to my jaw?

Chew and try to hypertrophy your masseters, all you can really do besides surgery.
In terms of surgery, Lefort I or jaw implants?

In terms of surgery, Lefort I or jaw implants?
Don’t know, never looked into surgery because I don’t need it. Maybe @11gaijin could give you some tips.

@11gaijin Could you tell me please?

Another (subhuman) bbd faggot. Its like they keep coming out of nowhere

I think jaw implants with fillers would be the best on you .

U look like the guy in the left,there's a different vid where u look exactly like the guy who lacks dimorphism but I couldn't find it.

Another (subhuman) bbd faggot. Its like they keep coming out of nowhere
Stfu autist. If you can't add to the discussion then pour some gasoline on yourself and burn it down.

Considering my current physique what would my PSL rating be overall now?

Yes average - because though you have a 6 pack , you are too thin - you need the bulk to make them aesthetically appealing to women’s brains to make them tingle and panties wet .

U look like the guy in the left,there's a different vid where u look exactly like the guy who lacks dimorphism but I couldn't find it.

Answer the thread you retard. How to looksmaxx etc CAN YOU FUCKING READ YOU SUBHUMAN OGRE?

Get fillers for jaw before even thinking about surgery it’ll cost about 1.7k ish to get a good lot of syringes since your jaw isn’t that good, then if you want save up or continue to get fillers tbh.

Get fillers for jaw before even thinking about surgery it’ll cost about 1.7k ish to get a good lot of syringes since your jaw isn’t that good, then if you want save up or continue to get fillers tbh.
You mean fillers would cost 1.7kish or the surgery?