Rate + Suggestions on what work to get done? New looksmaxxer here

F

f28159

Iron
Hey all I'm brand new to this forum and have been doing a lot of research on self development & looksmaxxing

I'm 22 years old and recently came out of a pretty full on 2.5 year relationship with a chick who I was punching well above my weight with and consequently she used this to her advantage and disrespected me a lot throughout. Left me feeling really used and taken advantage of. This was my first time properly falling in love and I fell head over heels for her and now can see that I was a bit of a simp and didn't realise how cold females can really be and how much behind the scenes manipulation was going on due to my naive and easygoing nature. I have been enlightened to how the world really works :redpill: and am really determined to do whatever I need to do to ensure that I feel attractive and secure in life and don't let people have it over me again.

Anyway enough about my life story lol I would really appreciate some constructive criticisms and help on what steps I should take to improve my appearance. I am thinking to get jaw surgery and have been looking into it a lot, I'm thinking get the surgery first and then once the jaw is in a better position get some implants to make it really defined and noticeable. I think this would add a lot of definition to the bottom of my face.

Then I wanted to get rhinoplasty but first see what the jaw surgery is like because lots of people say the jaw position can effect how the nose looks a lot, But basically I think I want to make the tip of my nose less bulbous and more sharp/defined less round. I'm not sure if I will required full nosejob or just the tip surgery I will have to look more into this.

In terms of body I am starting to workout and hoping to gain as much muscle as I can, I am 6ft 2 so I think it will take me a while to fill out. All my friends use gear but I'm currently on parole and not willing to risk anything so I'm gonna need to do it all natty. Which I know will be a long and steady process and not something that will happen overnight.

Anyway yeah bit of a long post lol, I'm brand new to all of this kind of stuff too so I'm still learning all of the technical terms and different surgery procedures.
I know not to do things because of a girl but its not like that its more like I got got by this girl and it has lead me to this sense of realisation. And honestly like why not upgrade yourself? We upgrade everything else in life cars house etc so makes sense to upgrade one of the most important things that people judge you for pretty much immediately.

Cheers,

bit scruffy before haircut

8Vneodd   Imgur

After haircut
GjkZLyY   Imgur

IK the pics quality isn't too good its all i got rn though

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Velvet_Thorns, ChristianChad and 3 others
Bro delete this before it's too late

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SixCRY, CristianT, ItsOver.com and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and IHateMyself
you are tall i guess so that's a plus. need side profile to analyze face

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, subhuman incel and Deleted member 14848
Why cover the face in the second photograph if you want to be rated and for suggestions, faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9981, subhuman incel, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
Take better pics

Why cover the face in the second photograph if you want to be rated and for suggestions, faggot
I didn't take these pics specifically for ratings i just found whatever pics were on my phone

why is everyone so mad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, subhuman incel and .👽.
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
1/3 curry 1/3 black and 1/3 convicted rapist

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Biiyo03
Hey all I'm brand new to this forum and have been doing a lot of research on self development & looksmaxxing

I'm 22 years old and recently came out of a pretty full on 2.5 year relationship with a chick who I was punching well above my weight with and consequently she used this to her advantage and disrespected me a lot throughout. Left me feeling really used and taken advantage of. This was my first time properly falling in love and I fell head over heels for her and now can see that I was a bit of a simp and didn't realise how cold females can really be and how much behind the scenes manipulation was going on due to my naive and easygoing nature. I have been enlightened to how the world really works :redpill: and am really determined to do whatever I need to do to ensure that I feel attractive and secure in life and don't let people have it over me again.

Anyway enough about my life story lol I would really appreciate some constructive criticisms and help on what steps I should take to improve my appearance. I am thinking to get jaw surgery and have been looking into it a lot, I'm thinking get the surgery first and then once the jaw is in a better position get some implants to make it really defined and noticeable. I think this would add a lot of definition to the bottom of my face.

Then I wanted to get rhinoplasty but first see what the jaw surgery is like because lots of people say the jaw position can effect how the nose looks a lot, But basically I think I want to make the tip of my nose less bulbous and more sharp/defined less round. I'm not sure if I will required full nosejob or just the tip surgery I will have to look more into this.

In terms of body I am starting to workout and hoping to gain as much muscle as I can, I am 6ft 2 so I think it will take me a while to fill out. All my friends use gear but I'm currently on parole and not willing to risk anything so I'm gonna need to do it all natty. Which I know will be a long and steady process and not something that will happen overnight.

Anyway yeah bit of a long post lol, I'm brand new to all of this kind of stuff too so I'm still learning all of the technical terms and different surgery procedures.
I know not to do things because of a girl but its not like that its more like I got got by this girl and it has lead me to this sense of realisation. And honestly like why not upgrade yourself? We upgrade everything else in life cars house etc so makes sense to upgrade one of the most important things that people judge you for pretty much immediately.

Cheers,

View attachment 1325856
After haircut
View attachment 1325858
a genio and you're very good to go

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and f28159
I didn't think the second photo really mattered cause ive got a face photo too it was just like a overall one

• +1
hahahaha fuck off :ROFLMAO:
nah bro im just fucking around man

you look average but you seem quite tall and your frame looks decent

whats your body count? what race are you? you look mixed imo, whats your height and where do you live?

• +1
nah bro im just fucking around man

you look average but you seem quite tall and your frame looks decent

whats your body count? what race are you? you look mixed imo, whats your height and where do you live?

Only 4 bro , I am mixed 25% African 25% Indian and 50% British, Was born in the uk and then moved to australia, And i'm 188cm

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, IHateMyself, subhuman incel and 1 other person
why is everyone so mad
no one is mad that's the general tone here:lul:

you look average. round face, not sharp and your nose is the problem. also look like you need to improve your jaw but we need better pics tbh:y'all:

also grow your hair out

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, f28159 and Blue
Only 4 bro , I am mixed 25% African 25% Indian and 50% British, Was born in the uk and then moved to australia, And i'm 188cm
you live in australia aswell? nice bro

are you a virgin or do you get casual sex? what is your body count

Low tier normie facially

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
you live in australia aswell? nice bro

are you a virgin or do you get casual sex? what is your body count
Nah thats what i was saying 4 is my body count the first 3 was just casual back when I was 17 18 and then the 4th was my ex misso who just recently broke up with me.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 10615
no one is mad that's the general tone here:lul:

you look average. round face, not sharp and your nose is the problem. also look like you need to improve your jaw but we need better pics tbh:y'all:

also grow your hair out
Yeah i always kinda thought my nose is like the prominent feature that I should change, Thats why I was thinking like sharper jaw chin and then sharper nose would make my face more defined less round

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and .👽.
Nah thats what i was saying 4 is my body count the first 3 was just casual back when I was 17 18 and then the 4th was my ex misso who just recently broke up with me.
nice bro

was she decent? i honestly dont live aussie girls

i think the sudanese girls here are the most attractive

• +1
nice bro

was she decent? i honestly dont live aussie girls

i think the sudanese girls here are the most attractive

Yeah she was Lebanese not Aussie bro i'm not too keen on aussie chicks either ahah some are alright i cant speak for all of them but majority nahh no class

• +1
Yeah she was Lebanese not Aussie bro i'm not too keen on aussie chicks either ahah some are alright i cant speak for all of them but majority nahh no class
bro exactly i was just saying that 10 minutes ago on a thread i said the exact thing aussie women have no class whatsoever

• +1
bro exactly i was just saying that 10 minutes ago on a thread i said the exact thing aussie women have no class whatsoever
cuz all i see young aussie chicks doing is being sluts at parties or ice queens doing whoever to get their lips around a sweet puff, And once they all done with that they just settle down with some tradie and pump out like 4-5 kids lol :ROFLMAO:

• +1
cuz all i see young aussie chicks doing is being sluts at parties or ice queens doing whoever to get their lips around a sweet puff, And once they all done with that they just settle down with some tradie and pump out like 4-5 kids lol :ROFLMAO:
lmao true asf

aussie girls are some of the biggest sluts out of anywhere, i would say aussie, uk and scandanavian girls are the biggest whores

aussie girls might be worse since a large majority use drugs and drink/smoke like sailors

• +1
lmao true asf

aussie girls are some of the biggest sluts out of anywhere, i would say aussie, uk and scandanavian girls are the biggest whores

aussie girls might be worse since a large majority use drugs and drink/smoke like sailors
True I think like even uk girls are bit classier, Most Aussie girls can probs down more beers and smoke more rock than UK guys lol,
tbh they are pretty much blokes with vagina's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Squirtle and Deleted member 10615
Don't use gear

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and f28159
Upload more photos of your face a side profile

• +1
True I think like even uk girls are bit classier, Most Aussie girls can probs down more beers and smoke more rock than UK guys lol,
tbh they are pretty much blokes with vagina's
lmao

blokes with a vagina is pretty much the perfect way to describe aussie women

your a based user bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875 and Squirtle
  • +1
  • +1
Lewandowski - Polish striker with hundreds of goals in their name

you - a nobody no one cares of who is trying to make fun. Also with hundreds of girls in their garden as a serial killer.

Nie wywołuj wilka z lasu :)

• +1
you could sit there and do every surgery in the world like the hadid family or kardashians ... or you could just learn to be happy with the way you look tbh.
GROW YOUR DAMN HAIR. Serious. Short hair is for cucks. It ruins everything and makes your nose look bigger.

• +1

Cheers,

View attachment 1325856
After haircut
View attachment 1325858
rhino, lip lift, blepharoplasty, genioplasty, canthoplasty, rub minoxidil on eyebrows for thickness and pluck them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and Squirtle
Average face
good height

• +1
Low tier normie face. Small skull and a small face overall