FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad

Indo-European gods

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and crmsxg

higher quality pic

jfl all attractive indians don't look indian

Chadpreets they have average to above average height.

its true though,good looking indians usually have more iranian/caucasian admixture and less australoid admixture.

second part is true but that doesn't make us less Indian. makes us less australoid.

second part is true but that doesn't make us less Indian. makes us less australoid.
You could say that but the australoid component is native to india whereas iranian component is not.

You do relaize he has a point right?
Compared the pic you used to the average indian male.

Look how the attractive ones you posted have more caucasional feautures, they have lighter eyes, sharper futures (nose, lips, eyes), deeper set eyes and not buggish like idians, and lighter skin. Basicly looking more caucasian in every aspect. Also less blated and better bones.

Thats not to say this is always the case tho (thats why Im only saying he has a point but its definetly not always true), but its definetly a recurring theme, look at other attractive indians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
You could say that but the australoid component is native to india whereas iranian component is not.

by that logic me and about 150+ Indians are not even Indian. while the component might not have been there for as long as the australoid it still has been there for about 2000+ years.
150+ million*

by that logic me and about 150+ Indians are not even Indian. while the component might not have been there for as long as the australoid it still has been there for about 2000+ years.
150+ million*
indians are mixed race just like mexicans and brazilians are.Ethnicity and admixture has nothing to do with time and what do you mean me and about 150+ indians are not even indian?.

indians are mixed race just like mexicans and brazilians are.Ethnicity and admixture has nothing to do with time and what do you mean me and about 150+ indians are not even indian?.
I think he meant 150+ million.

looking pretty good ngl

by 150+ million Indians wouldn't be even Indian by that logic I mean Jatts, Brahmins and other lighter coloured castes/ethnicities have around about 70% of their dna being Proto-Indo-Irannian/Aryan.

I think he meant 150+ million.
every indian has australoid admixture however small it might be so they are still indian.Even afganis and pakistanis have australoid admixture.
by 150+ million Indians wouldn't be even Indian by that logic I mean Jatts, Brahmins and other lighter coloured castes/ethnicities have around about 70% of their dna being Proto-Indo-Irannian/Aryan.
the other 30 percent is still australoid though.

every indian has australoid admixture however small it might be so they are still indian.Even afganis and pakistanis have australoid admixture.
Didn’t understand a word, but I’m sure you’re right.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos

the other 30 percent is still australoid though.

the other 30 percent isn't even australoid . the Indus valley people ( group that mixed with Proto-Indo-Iranians/Aryans ) were not just australoid but part native Irannian. so lets say some dude has about only 10% australoid in them then by the logic of him not having as much australoid dna equaling him being less Indian but way more non indigenous admixture you would be saying the guy isn't even Indian.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
the other 30 percent isn't even australoid . the Indus valley people ( group that mixed with Proto-Indo-Iranians/Aryans ) were not just australoid but part native Irannian. so lets say some dude has about only 10% australoid in them then by the logic of him not having as much australoid dna equaling him being less Indian but way more non indigenous admixture you would be saying the guy isn't even Indian.
By australoid I mean ancestral south indian and it is actually australoid also indus valley people were already mixed.
The study showed that there were two major migrations into India in the last 10,000 years.
The first one originated from the Zagros region in south-western Iran (which has the world's first evidence for goat domestication) and brought agriculturists, most likely herders, to India.
This would have been between 7,000 and 3,000BCE. These Zagrosian herders mixed with the earlier inhabitants of the subcontinent - the First Indians, descendants of the Out of Africa (OoA) migrants who had reached India around 65,000 years ago - and together, they went on to create the Harappan civilisation.
In the centuries after 2000 BCE came the second set of immigrants (the Aryans) from the Eurasian Steppe, probably from the region now known as Kazakhstan. They likely brought with them an early version of Sanskrit, mastery over horses and a range of new cultural practices such as sacrificial rituals, all of which formed the basis of early Hindu/Vedic culture. (A thousand years before, people from the Steppe had also moved into Europe, replacing and mixing with agriculturists there, spawning new cultures and spreading Indo-European languages).

Attachments

• +91 81417 33024 20190613_205815.jpg
    +91 81417 33024 20190613_205815.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 50
  • +1
Reactions: HereForReasons
Also iranians and aryans are 2 different groups.Aryans came from Eurasian steppe.

By australoid I mean ancestral south indian and it is actually australoid also indus valley people were already mixed.
The study showed that there were two major migrations into India in the last 10,000 years.
The first one originated from the Zagros region in south-western Iran (which has the world's first evidence for goat domestication) and brought agriculturists, most likely herders, to India.
This would have been between 7,000 and 3,000BCE. These Zagrosian herders mixed with the earlier inhabitants of the subcontinent - the First Indians, descendants of the Out of Africa (OoA) migrants who had reached India around 65,000 years ago - and together, they went on to create the Harappan civilisation.
In the centuries after 2000 BCE came the second set of immigrants (the Aryans) from the Eurasian Steppe, probably from the region now known as Kazakhstan. They likely brought with them an early version of Sanskrit, mastery over horses and a range of new cultural practices such as sacrificial rituals, all of which formed the basis of early Hindu/Vedic culture. (A thousand years before, people from the Steppe had also moved into Europe, replacing and mixing with agriculturists there, spawning new cultures and spreading Indo-European languages).

why would part australoids be australoids? doesn't make sense. if you have seen polynesians have australoid admixture but they are not considered australoid.
Also iranians and aryans are 2 different groups.Aryans came from Eurasian steppe.
they are two Iranians. Proto Indo-Iranians and the native Iranians. tbh both are mixed with Indians

why would part australoids be australoids? doesn't make sense. if you have seen polynesians have australoid admixture but they are not considered australoid.
I said indians are mixed neither australoid nor fully caucasian.

when did I say indus valley people were fully australoid?.

oh shit my bad I thought by ancestral south Indian you meant the Indus Valley but that's ancestral north Indian im pretty sure
.Onge component here is australoid.

alright but id assume that would mean the Indus valley people were at least 30-50% neolithic iranian so why would they be australoid?.

Last edited:
Looks mainly progressive Afghanistan or Iranian

Nothing Indian about these dudes

Mog me
2 of the best looking Indian guys I’ve seen
You do relaize he has a point right?
Compared the pic you used to the average indian male.

View attachment 66934View attachment 66936

Look how the attractive ones you posted have more caucasional feautures, they have lighter eyes, sharper futures (nose, lips, eyes), deeper set eyes and not buggish like idians, and lighter skin. Basicly looking more caucasian in every aspect. Also less blated and better bones.

Thats not to say this is always the case tho (thats why Im only saying he has a point but its definetly not always true), but its definetly a recurring theme, look at other attractive indians.

View attachment 66937View attachment 66938
Good observation

ideal for an indian. Im assuming they are high caste NW indians.

I don't really understand how curries are automatically low tier. If they learned how to shower they wouldn't be so low status.