Rate this Chad who descended through surgery

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I swear everyone who gets surgery is a normie or above with bdd and thinks it's an alternative to getting a haircut and hitting the gym.

Images 8
Sly

This guy looked exactly like Stallone and got midface osteotomies and descended. Assuming he is 5'9"-5'10" with good proportions, he could've been the biggest slayer if he just gymmaxxed and acted like Stallone. Instead he descended and looks like a bloated normie now.

@OldVirgin @volcelfatcel What are your thoughts on this surgery?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, randomvanish, Deleted member 14918 and 9 others
Not mirin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Stallone won at life.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member and Deleted member 5786
Interesting example tbh, he actually descended hard and became more fem looking

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member 7725
Interesting example tbh, he actually descended hard and became more fem looking
btw who do u think mogs between stallone and jason statham

I swear everyone who gets surgery is a normie or above with bdd and thinks it's an alternative to getting a haircut and hitting the gym.

View attachment 1481918View attachment 1481920

This guy looked exactly like Stallone and got midface osteotomies and descended. Assuming he is 5'9"-5'10" with good proportions, he could've been the biggest slayer if he just gymmaxxed and acted like Stallone. Instead he descended and looks like a bloated normie now.

@OldVirgin @volcelfatcel What are your thoughts on this surgery?
This is a point for leanmaxxing right? He basically leanmaxxed with what people here would call “shit bones”, but now that he actually had surgery he looks worse.

So basically, everyone should just looksmax regardless?

This is a point for leanmaxxing right? He basically leanmaxxed with what people here would call “shit bones”, but now that he actually had surgery he looks worse.

Very few people can get to that point with leanmaxxing with similar bone structure. I went from 225 lbs to 160 lbs (at 6'7") in an attempt to leanmaxx and don't look anything like that. I am a bit more recessed than him. It's all genetics, fat pad distribution, bone structure harmony, etc.

The guy could've been a Chad if he stallonemaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, JamesHowlett and Deleted member 5786

No, it's not a point for leanmaxxing. I'm just saying that he looked like Stallone and should've made that his identity and gymmaxxed to look like him. Instead he "fixed" that feature and now looks like a generic normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, JamesHowlett and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Ryan
@LooksOverAll So brutal paying all that money and looking worse, Jesus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
what is the front pic fuck these side profiles