20190111 114316

how old is he

looks ugly as fuck, ahaan panday is way better

lower third is all you need theory

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Final82
1bd1c9f44daca0ee144acedefb7ccea5.png

He lost some confidence :( ?

without his jaw width halo he is NOTHING.
I also morphed his nose like mine, so you niggas can imagine what my nose looks like. My nose is just more downturned tho
@TRUE_CEL look at this brutal nose pill

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, dogtown, androidcel and 3 others
keep crying you abused dog, he doesnt slay shit and will die a virgin

he is a 0 just like his whore mother you coping dog, badr hari and ahaan panday are the only slayers

1bd1c9f44daca0ee144acedefb7ccea5.png

He lost some confidence :( ?

without his jaw width halo he is NOTHING.
I also morphed his nose like mine, so you niggas can imagine what my nose looks like. My nose is just more downturned tho
@TRUE_CEL look at this brutal nose pill

That looks like a preety drastic change right of the bat, but it doesn't prove anything when you've morphed his nose and given him less neck. Also that morph generally looks preety off. I'll do a better one when i get home, and then i'll reconsider my statement.

That looks like a preety drastic change right of the bat, but it doesn't prove anything when you've morphed his nose and given him less neck. Also that morph generally looks preety off. I'll do a better one when i get home, and then i'll reconsider my statement.

Just made the morph on my mobile phone in 1 minute, thats why it is a bad morph. But you can already tell that without his jaw width he would be nothing. Same with crisick. Ive done a few experiments with him and the results are pretty brutal.

The guy in OP is haloed by his jaw. His eyes and midface are all average.

Looks good but compact midface> all his to long
But he seems to have an enormous skull

He kinda looks like Chico.

Just made the morph on my mobile phone in 1 minute, thats why it is a bad morph. But you can already tell that without his jaw width he would be nothing. Same with crisick. Ive done a few experiments with him and the results are pretty brutal.

The guy in OP is haloed by his jaw. His eyes and midface are all average.

His eyes and harmony is definetly above average. Yeah i can see that jaw makes a good diffrence, maybe it halos him. But i'll do a better morph later so we'll see.

Echt een tatta kop

Looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Square jaw and prominent cheekbones, only downside seems to be his lazy eye.

It really is just his jaw
The rest of him is 5.6/10 at best
20190111 060449

7 PSL, model tier.

Ik weet achja hij fuckt nogsteeds kkr veel botches tho
Snapje die hoeren hier in NL plakken sws aan zn dick. Jammer dat ik een sub 5-ish ethnic ben. Ben je ook ethnic?

Snapje die hoeren hier in NL plakken sws aan zn dick. Jammer dat ik een sub 5-ish ethnic ben. Ben je ook ethnic?
Ja man ben ook ethnic maar ik pull nogsteeds die bitches wees blij dat nederlandse chickies niet racistisch zoals in america of engeland anders hadde we wcht een probleem

Ja man ben ook ethnic maar ik pull nogsteeds die bitches wees blij dat nederlandse chickies niet racistisch zoals in america of engeland anders hadde we wcht een probleem
Wat is je lay count of heb je een LTR. Ik heb niet zoveel actie met de ladies hier man miss een paar maar die heb ik allemaal de deur gewezen omdat ik te pussy ben. Benader jebze ook of komen ze naar jou?

Wat is je lay count of heb je een LTR. Ik heb niet zoveel actie met de ladies hier man miss een paar maar die heb ik allemaal de deur gewezen omdat ik te pussy ben. Benader jebze ook of komen ze naar jou?
Allebij man ik heb een date met een model ik zweer t je ik ben nog 16 en ze kijkt ex on the beach bro en ze is fk maagd broer deze word echt knalle

The slavic guy in this forum is look so much better than this faggot

Allebij man ik heb een date met een model ik zweer t je ik ben nog 16 en ze kijkt ex on the beach bro en ze is fk maagd broer deze word echt knalle
Strijder mann show me je pic private kstuur mijne ook als je wilt. Jij mogged mij hard denk ik ben 22 en heb nog nooit een meisje gefixt

Jesus christ he's good looking though you ugly curry
he is the ugliest guy to ever exist and if u love him so much, go suck his cock, u little bitch. go be his dog, u fatherfucker

Strijder mann show me je pic private kstuur mijne ook als je wilt. Jij mogged mij hard denk ik ben 22 en heb nog nooit een meisje gefixt
Je moet gwn eerst beginne met vriende chille die met chimies chille en als je zulke vriende niet hebt ga om met neefjes en hun zullen hun vriende late zien die wel met chimies omgaan het is allemaal via via bro als je dat zo doet word je een gekke social god