Rate this Gandy's look alike, 99,9% similarity

Sens

Sens

HQNP.me
Even has shit beard with the spots, just like Gandy. His father was fucking on the side ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Ryan, .👽. and 3 others
whby isnt he as good looking as gandy? can anyone elab?

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, AscendingHero and ChristianChad
Nah Roman Burki is the true Gandy 2, even same PFL
He might even mog Current Gandy ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sens
Insanely similar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, CursedOne, AscendingHero and 4 others
whby isnt he as good looking as gandy? can anyone elab?
Gandy's eye area is better, and his lower third is more robust, his zyogs are better also.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 14978, AscendingHero and 3 others
He looks like a blend of Gandy and the Birdcel meme jfl

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
He has the exact same palate and smile as him lol.

• +1
Reactions: bankrolls, Ryan, RODEBLUR and 3 others
He has the exact same palate and smile as him lol.
Do you think they both have recessed maxilla or maybe it's just shit maxilla, but not a recessed (like asian have)? What causes that look when they smile? Because the rest of the face looks forward

Do you think they both have recessed maxilla or maybe it's just shit maxilla, but not a recessed (like asian have)? What causes that look when they smile? Because the rest of the face looks forward
You can't be serious right now. He's far from having a recessed maxilla :lul::lul::lul:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
You can't be serious right now. He's far from having a recessed maxilla :lul::lul::lul:.
This guy yes, but Gandy looks recessed. So, if that's not a maxilla, then what? I look very similar to both of them. It can't be just nose

Attachments

• Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
    Webp.net-gifmaker.gif
    293.3 KB · Views: 0
This guy yes, but Gandy looks recessed. So, if that's not a maxilla, then what? I look very similar to both of them. It can't be just nose
Wow, he doesn't look like an autistic morph so he must be recessed. He has great forward growth. He's a super model ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5786 and 4 others
Wow, he doesn't look like an autistic morph so he must be recessed. He has great forward growth. He's a super model ffs.
But it's definetely smth wrong with him, maybe really it's just flat maxilla. Not a recessed, but flat like asians have

Is everyone blind? He looks nothing like gandy.

But it's definetely smth wrong with him, maybe really it's just flat maxilla. Not a recessed, but flat like asians have
It's not flat at all. Are you blind or something? He's forward grown lmfao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Sens
Face it, Gandy is jewnose recessed maxilla fatcel submental tier subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 7725 and Sens
IDK WHAT TO SAY:lul::lul::lul:
Maybe i'm fucking into eyes, as i said they look very similar to me, maybe that's why i'm trying to find some issues.
But it was disscused a lot that Gandy is a birdcel with recessed maxilla at PSL forums.

Maybe i'm fucking into eyes, as i said they look very similar to me, maybe that's why i'm trying to find some issues.
But it was disscused a lot that Gandy is a birdcel with recessed maxilla at PSL forums.
View attachment 1419179
Upper or lower maxilla deficiency?

View attachment 1419179
That's a terrible picture. Look at his cheekline here:

5bc7dd46234d85ea36beb979e4b2b734

He's not even close to having a flat maxilla.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad and Sens
idk how to know? Looks like upper
His zygos are top tier lmfao. Bro u really don't know what you're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
His zygos are top tier lmfao. Bro u really don't know what you're talking about.
I'm talking about maxilla. You can have recessed one and mogger zygos.Bones would be so large, than recession in a few mm won't hide it. So, what's the main difference between Gandy's side and Norton's, obviously Norton is recessed. Neck posture?:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad and Deleted member 7725
If he had black hair he could pass as him

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RODEBLUR and Sens
Gandy if he he was an insignificant nobody with ok appeal and broke

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and RODEBLUR
Eye area not as good but yea slight resemblance

so what were your stats last season? nah jk
50 lays last season. Just be 6'7" bro:

556735 3388726042672 1455419952 n
Mikeglennonotas
265e3042dce3f73fa2ce414fc293774d

Funny part is I have the same forward growth (or lack thereof) and features as him with a worse pheno. It's truly over.

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
are you retarded fam? I was making a joke about your athletic stats, but that would mean you would have to divulge the sport you played

I could give less of a damn about MIKE RECESSED GLENNON
He mogs the whole forum. Keep coping. All you need to do is be 6'7" and you're a slayer.

He mogs the whole forum. Keep coping. All you need to do is be 6'7" and you're a slayer.
stop being aspie the joke was about the sport you played, glennon topic is long dead, he's a handsome chap(said no one before his first start at NC state)

Roastie magnet just like Gandy himself

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
He looks like a off brand version of gandy jfl, i cant put my finger on it. i think its his tiny skull jfl