Rate this girl I met on tinder

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
IMG 20190127 154534

IMG 20190127 154550

IMG 20190127 154604

7/10 I'd say. 7.5 if she's tall with long legs.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
4 at best. and thats me being nice

Shes looks like an ugly guy in the grey photo. Other 2 seem frauded

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Yes 7/10 tbh and those don’t look like cherrypicked pics

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Shes as good at frauding like i am

3/10. I can already her body isn’t good based of her feminist haircut

3/10. I can already her body isn’t good based of her feminist haircut
the girl in your avi, even tho i cant really see her full face is better looking. much more feminine

the girl in your avi, even tho i cant really see her full face is better looking. much more feminine
It’s something about long hair on females which makes them better looking I have only seen 1 girl in my lifetime pull off that “can I talk your manager” hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
5.5 to a 6 tbh.
Are you dating her?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Looking again shes a 6.5 Yeh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
strong fakeupfraud game.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
She is norwooding hard:feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 206
weird teeth but i like her

Foid halo is so unfair. If you look at her objectively she's lacking facial definition. Only a female can get away with this.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, AntiSocial-Fakecel and FatmanO
she's a professional fraudster

Foid halo is so unfair. If you look at her objectively she's lacking facial definition. Only a female can get away with this.
I agree. On tinder I see tons of girls who are just average but I'd still love to fuck, whereas the girls only want the best guys of the best.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and FatmanO
Lol at the gay fags who don't know they're gay, how is she 3 or 4 u fucking gayfags, looking at male model faces has ruined your faces and activated ur homosexuality, the fact that incels rate taylor hill 7/10 makes this whole trash community retarded
@Nibba @Tony

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Wincel, Nibba and 1 other person
Lol at the gay fags who don't know they're gay, how is she 3 or 4 u fucking gayfags, looking at male model faces has ruined your faces and activated ur homosexuality, the fact that incels rate taylor hill 7/10 makes this whole trash community retarded
@Nibba @Tony
:arcbrahpicfromnibba'sfolder:

• +1
Blatant angle+lightening frauding and she doesn't have a good body

4-5

@Nibba @Tony

Enough proof. Objectively even she ain’t attractive, long ass face with a man nose

Attachments

• A4EA8C5D-3EC6-47AE-B896-AAEAB163FCAB.png
    A4EA8C5D-3EC6-47AE-B896-AAEAB163FCAB.png
    363.3 KB · Views: 32
@Nibba @Tony
Tbh. I have high standards but I know a beautiful woman when I see one

Tbh. I have high standards but I know a beautiful woman when I see one
yeah these incels are just clueless LDAR'ing dont know what an aevrage or beautiful woman looks like, muh male models bro, they're all gay tbh

• +1
yeah these incels are just clueless LDAR'ing dont know what an aevrage or beautiful woman looks like, muh male models bro, they're all gay tbh
yeah i agree. sounds low t to me. that and the fact most of these guys are actual basement dwellers that don't see what real women look like; half the people that pm me about girls legit do not leave the house