Rate this guy

dotacel

just slavmaxx bro
pic is awful, like 4-4.5 here but to me it looks like potential 5.5-6 or somewhere around that in a decent pic. this is facewise though, seems very framecel body tbh

bain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJjsm6CVsG8
zyros tier frame
not bad facially to me tbh, i see this pheno do well irl he doesnt have deformities decent features (except lips) decent angularity adequate overal development though lacks the harmony, widht and bones (widht is his biggest failo imo) to be considered goodlooking. feels like an akward pic making his eyes look weird (weirdly light squint like he just woke up or smth) i am willing to scratch that say its not a serious flaw irl inmotion at all. range him anywhere between 5-6PSL depending on how much the pic fucks him

mojopin

Chief of Internet Retardation
zyros tier frame
not bad facially to me tbh, i see this pheno do well irl he doesnt have deformities decent features (except lips) decent angularity adequate overal development though lacks the harmony, widht and bones (widht is his biggest failo imo) to be considered goodlooking. feels like an akward pic making his eyes look weird (weirdly light squint like he just woke up or smth) i am willing to scratch that say its not a serious flaw irl inmotion at all. range him anywhere between 5-6PSL depending on how much the pic fucks him
@Zyros

mojopin

Chief of Internet Retardation
He might come do that when he sees the @. He becomes senile when he drinks at the local Spanish pub
Nah he doesn’t alcoholmax anymore he just drinks intoxication levels of water

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)