Rate this guy

K

Kakakaf

Iron
Some random dude.

3-4psl. Need better pics for accurate rating

pic is awful, like 4-4.5 here but to me it looks like potential 5.5-6 or somewhere around that in a decent pic. this is facewise though, seems very framecel body tbh

zyros tier frame
not bad facially to me tbh, i see this pheno do well irl he doesnt have deformities decent features (except lips) decent angularity adequate overal development though lacks the harmony, widht and bones (widht is his biggest failo imo) to be considered goodlooking. feels like an akward pic making his eyes look weird (weirdly light squint like he just woke up or smth) i am willing to scratch that say its not a serious flaw irl inmotion at all. range him anywhere between 5-6PSL depending on how much the pic fucks him

Normie or slightly above normie so 5-6

Good face, definitely above average kek.

Shit angle btw

zyros tier frame
not bad facially to me tbh, i see this pheno do well irl he doesnt have deformities decent features (except lips) decent angularity adequate overal development though lacks the harmony, widht and bones (widht is his biggest failo imo) to be considered goodlooking. feels like an akward pic making his eyes look weird (weirdly light squint like he just woke up or smth) i am willing to scratch that say its not a serious flaw irl inmotion at all. range him anywhere between 5-6PSL depending on how much the pic fucks him
@Zyros

Shake 1
Shake 2

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
For a second I thought he was gonna come through the screen and murder me
He might come do that when he sees the @. He becomes senile when he drinks at the local Spanish pub

He might come do that when he sees the @. He becomes senile when he drinks at the local Spanish pub
Nah he doesn’t alcoholmax anymore he just drinks intoxication levels of water

Face is above average, that's all that matters.

Chin or mandible looks recessed. Otherwise, good angularity and harmony. 5.5-6/10 psl 6/10 irl Body looks puny though.