rate this indian girl /10 facially

Indian and NCT wtf is this

6/10 looks like faceapp filter

4/10, weird lower third, I smell underbite. Also bad pic to give correct rating. Need a better pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and TakaRyo
Kinda hard to tell with the lighting, weird smooth filter, and cheesy smile. I'd guess around a 4.5 PSL. The nose seems a bit bulbous & she might have a weak chin. Hopefully her ears don't stick out like dumbo from the side, but you can't tell since it's being covered by the hair (usually the case). Asymmetric eyes unless she's just high as shit.

4/10, weird lower third, I smell underbite. Also bad pic to give correct rating. Need a better pic.
Agreed. "Weird“ was the first word that came into my mind. I rate her 4.5. Without light/angle fraud she‘d be way lower

Agreed. "Weird“ was the first word that came into my mind. I rate her 4.5. Without light/angle fraud she‘d be way lower
Not to mention the eye makeup fraud. Ngl the more I look at that pic the more ogre she looks.

rate the girl I ascended with. She never wears any make up btw
40B8B572 9F83 4244 9FB9 8B1170375111

:feelsautistic: Looksmatched
You hid her eye area but looks good to me. 6 I would say if her eye area is decent too. Obviously that is by looking only at this pic.
her eyes are her best feature tbh. Neutral tilted hazel eyes with thick eye lashes

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
makeup.png

another pic, rate her now

makeup.png

makeup.png

another pic, rate her now

makeup.png
Too much fakeup and the second pic still looks faceapped, notice the lip area. Not good to give accurate ratings. Why are you so interested in this girl btw?

She is nothing without makeup

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad