Rate this instagrammer

Incel or gay. Took awhile to see any girls in his Instagram and when I did see them, they turned out to be niggresses (anyone can get black girls, but who really wants them?) with nigbois in the picture.

Incel or gay. Took awhile to see any girls in his Instagram and when I did see them, they turned out to be niggresses (anyone can get black girls, but who really wants them?) with nigbois in the picture.
Raye his face not the girls in his ig account. He isn't supposed to be a model but rather a retarded viner.

Raye his face not the girls in his ig account. He isn't supposed to be a model but rather a retarded viner.
4.5 psl. His strongest point is his eye coloring, but too much upper eyelid exposure and weird lips. Everything seem average, so my rating is a bit above average.

whoaaa

whaTS POPPINNGGGG uhh it's lit in here huhh

mwah FUUUCKK it's hot as fuck in here take the hoodie off nah keep it on it's cute as FUCKKK OHHH

psl 4 but he most likely is mariana level inhib,+ strong insta game so yeah prob psl 5-5.5

Whoops. Ehhehheh !! Didn't know this was on.... Eugh heugh FUUUCCK. What's poppiiIING-uh AAUUGHHH-EUGH, huhuh. Whooooaaaa it's lit in heere, huh? sh-heugh-heugh. mmmMMMMwaaahhh fuUUUCKK IT'S HOT AS FUCK IN HERE, take the hoodie off, nah keep it on that's cute as fuuuuuuuu . Nah but for real: Shoutout. Shoutout. Followers!! AHahhh....... Sigh........ Doing a shoutout for al- if you're following i- AAUUUGHHHHOOOO fuuuck. mmmmhhh... Can't wait to meet up. Peace! Uhh! Uhhuh! Ehugh!

Over for him

How the fuck did that dude get 702k followers? :feelshaha:

He looks preety decent in motion, looks like Jake Gyllenhal