Rate this jb at my school

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
She's a couple years younger than me, we talk pretty often and are cool with each other, what would y'all rater her? Do I come close to mogging her and do I have a chance?
Screenshot 20190127 0021412

Younger Bella hadid

She's your looksmatch ngl
Which means there's a chance she'll want someone with a higher psl than you tbh :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, NormieKilla, mojopin and 2 others
She can sit on my face

Damn, imagine how those lips would feel on your little man's helmet.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Mansnob
Which means there's a chance she'll want someone with a higher psl than you tbh :feelscry:
Last dude she dated mogged me but she dumped him cause she said she saw him like a brother :feelskek: that guy has lots of genetic potential but he is obviously low T af, I think I might have a chance with her

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Last dude she dated mogged me but she dumped him cause she said she saw him like a brother :feelskek: that guy has lots of genetic potential but he is obviously low T af, I think I might have a chance with her
Go go go :feelspanties::feelspanties::feelspanties:

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Go for it dood

• +1
Wish me luck brothers :feelsgood:

You dont have a chance

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Deleted member 656, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
She isn‘t even pretty, you should have a chance

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
While I don’t think she’s that great, the fact that she’s a girl in 2019 it’s going to be very very hard for you.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Mansnob and GoonCel
Shes go no fucking eyebrows and looks really odd but she still a qt3.14
If she rejects u can u ask if she wants to be shipped to scandi?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Mansnob
error 404: ogee curve not found

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Mansnob, dogtown and 2 others
strong fraudgame.

looksmatch but she's below average irl probably ngl lol, does she have a nice body or something

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I see most couples looksmatched tho
Idk why people don't find her attractive, I see her as 55th percentile, aka my looksmatch. But in no way is she well attractive.

I see most couples looksmatched tho
Idk why people don't find her attractive, I see her as 55th percentile, aka my looksmatch. But in no way is she well attractive.
she's clearly frauding hard

Surprisingly she actually is almost as attractive irl, she has perfect skin, nice eyes and hair etc and she's really slim with a nice figure.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Surprisingly she actually is almost as attractive irl, she has perfect skin, nice eyes and hair etc and she's really slim with a nice figure.
Spill the beans already, what did she say

I haven't made moves yet, still just casually conversating

Thats how you get put in the friendzone, Probably already are m8... she is gonna give u that bs i see you more as a friend when you finally make ur move 6 months from now. pickup your fucking nuts and make a move.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, androidcel and dogtown
I haven't made moves yet, still just casually conversating
Dont beat around the bush too much or she'll have dismisded you even before youve made your move

• +1
Yikes okay I wish I wasn't an autistic fuck

Im not saying you should go from 0-100 but dont covo with here for like 2 weeks

• +1
Start making plans with her dipshit she is going to put you in that friendzone just sayinggggg!!!

Aight aight I'mma go for it :feelsree:

You should have a good shot at getting with your oneitis tbh. Girls around our age like dudes who are somewhat feminine so you're good in that regard.

I think that puberty should take care of things soon if you don't want to keep looking feminine. It's pretty natural to have a feminine face as a boy in your early teens, unless if you had a shitload of prenatal t or start roiding early (don't do this or you might stunt your growth). But make no mistake, you won't lose aesthetics, you'll just become more masculine as puberty takes its course. Don't worry about being feminine right now because that's where your JB appeal comes from.

• +1
Ugly but young so 10.:feelsbaton:

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and Mansnob
You should have a good shot at getting with your oneitis tbh. Girls around our age like dudes who are somewhat feminine so you're good in that regard.

I think that puberty should take care of things soon if you don't want to keep looking feminine. It's pretty natural to have a feminine face as a boy in your early teens, unless if you had a shitload of prenatal t or start roiding early (don't do this or you might stunt your growth). But make no mistake, you won't lose aesthetics, you'll just become more masculine as puberty takes its course. Don't worry about being feminine right now because that's where your JB appeal comes from.
Great points, I think I got this

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
looksmatched imo

Honestly she’s ugly tbh, but would smash if I was horny

Honestly she’s ugly tbh, but would smash if I was horny
You mog her, you could get her ez. It's taking me some effort but I'm getting there

You mog her, you could get her ez. It's taking me some effort but I'm getting there

I doubt I could get her easily, just make sure you get her, you don’t wanna miss out on teen sex, you will regret it if you do

• +1
I find her hot af tbh those lips :feelsgiga:

After fap clarity will male you realise she looks pretty bad tbh, also can I pm you a girl to rate? I think you might like her

After fap clarity will male you realise she looks pretty bad tbh, also can I pm you a girl to rate? I think you might like her
Prob lmaoo and yea send it

• +1
Reactions: dogtown