Rate this Korean Stacy

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned

I'd even pay to fuck her tbh

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Final82, Nibba and 1 other person
Dude, you're starting to gross me out. Lol.
What's your problem? 100% naturally born korean stacy. Muscular? Sure. But hot as fuck. What I'd give to cum in her pussy. She's a real woman, not a tranny. With a pussy. She has a great ass and imo her face is hot as fuck. I want her to use my semen as her anti-exczeme face lotion

Hey, congrats on coming out man. Big ups ???

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Wincel, dogtown and 6 others
Jee, the fuck is wrong with you guys? I'm 100% serious. I'd fuck the living fuck out of this chick if I had the chance. After TKO'ing her boyfriend who's by the way a handsome dude (no homo) but going by his insta-posts he's a fucking cuck, a betabuxx.

To me she's an easy 8/10 stacy

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Coping
She frame mogs me:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Autist and Mansnob
I won't say anything more on the matter.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Nibba
She frame mogs and muscle mogs you.

FFS sake why can't you take this srs post srsly? Fucking rate her PSL my god...
She frame mogs and muscle mogs you.
I said rate dumbass. lmao

I’m attracted to Asians but this girl is ugly as fuck, ngl. Also is on steroids so her clit is probably huge and disgusting looking.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and dogtown
btw for the mods THIS IS NOT A TRANNY SO DONT BAN ME. You can look her up, i swear shes a real woman just roided hard because she has to
I’m attracted to Asians but this girl is ugly as fuck, ngl. Also is on steroids so her clit is probably huge and disgusting looking.
yes. so rate?

I'd even pay to fuck her tbh

using steroids to overcome human limits (like professional and amateur bodybuuilders do) leads to unattractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
That body is disgusting @StudyHacks

• +1
Reactions: Autist
btw for the mods THIS IS NOT A TRANNY SO DONT BAN ME. You can look her up, i swear shes a real woman just roided hard because she has to

yes. so rate?
Honestly 1 psl because of body. Shit is way too masculine looking.

Jfl, she isn't South Korean! If she were, she'd want to be pale as fuck cuz they're racist as fuck.

• +1
id cum so fukkin hard fucking herr doggystyle ngl in like 5 mins maxx shes just too sexy
Jfl, she isn't South Korean! If she were, she'd want to be pale as fuck cuz they're racist as fuck.
ffs look at her instagram jfl u retarded or what?

I don't rate psl since the scale is autistic as fuck. Her face is a bit above average, but her body is dogshit.
u blind? look at her ass holy fuck

Bro her body is actually disgusting face is ok though but with after fap clarity I would regret fucking that

• +1
Jesus Christ why
Nigga the fuck is wrong with y'all? Y'all r gay as fukk not gonna lie. I'd literally tear her ass apart, I'd probably fuck her so hard her vag would bleed. She just shoots my libido up sky high. I'd probably get a huge massive boner if I saw her irl

I think shes fucking hot ngl id fuck her brains out out let her sit on my face suck all the piss drips outta her vag and then fuckk her phat ass

face?
Face around average for an Asian but like I said with that body I wouldn’t fuck her.

Face around average for an Asian but like I said with that body I wouldn’t fuck her.
You don't like nice asses? She has a great ass

A high chest:waist ratio is unaesthetic as fuck. It's like childbearing hips on men holy shit. Are you sure you arent gay?

• +1
What!!!!
And you still think she’s hot bro she’s grim
Ngl I'd even pay to fuck her. Oh god how I'd suck on her toes, bet they taste like mushroom risotto. So sexy.
A high chest:waist ratio is unaesthetic as fuck. It's like childbearing hips on men holy shit. Are you sure you arent gay?
Straight as an arrow. At least my dick is, right now.

get this queer shit out of here

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
barfing emoji @Psychonaut

• +1
Liking traps is ×1000 times less gay than liking this

• +1
Reactions: Autist, FiveFourManlet, Blackpill Scholar and 4 others
Dear lord man wtf is that thing

• +1
Reactions: Autist, BornAgainChad, dogtown and 2 others
Lol didnt see this thread he was 100% gay

• +1
Reactions: Autist, BornAgainChad and Deleted member 611

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls, Autist and BornAgainChad
Disgusting/10

haha that Tranny sperg-hater got banned.

btw my roommate likes the shit, I just hated StudyCocks.