Rate this moroccan kickboxer

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal

ON THE RIGHT

was expecting badr hari ngl

• +1
Reactions: Autist
What is with these Moroccans you're posting that don't look like Moroccans? Most Moroccans I see look like the guy on the left.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and VST
What is with these Moroccans you're posting that don't look like Moroccans? Most Moroccans I see look like the guy on the left.
Morocco is not somalia where everyone llooks the same, i already answered u in another thread explain ing the different types of moroccans. You only notice the ones on the left because you cant tall the diff between the guys on the right and dutchies.

People think morocco consists of 1 phenotype like other ethnic countries like egypt or iran etc.. but in reality there's a mix of many many races there. you cant say he doesnt look moroccan, there are black moroccans, chinese looking moroccans, curry looking moroccans, literally WHITE moroccans, an d there is the most common phenotype which is the badr hari phenotype, amazigh who didnt get mixed are just as white as southern europeans.
A black moroccan:
View attachment 14531
View attachment 14528 example of an amazighi guy, who is just as white as southern europeans because they never mixed with subhuman arabs , this is like 15% of morocco, alot of these live in netherlands, i'm 75% amazigh w 25% arab
Another picture showing the mixture of moroccans
View attachment 14529 guy on the right looks like @Nibba jfl, the guy wearing white looks like original post, the other two are trash south moroccans.
Berber:
View attachment 14532
View attachment 14533
The guy wearing white has the phenotype of the Original post THE guy wearing the hat resembles @Nibba a little bit, and the two other guys are another type of berbers, from the sahara.
Example of my brother who is 75% berber and 25% arab:
View attachment 14534 fuaaaaark he mogs me at 15

Morocco is not somalia where everyone llooks the same, i already answered u in another thread explain ing the different types of moroccans. You only notice the ones on the left because you cant tall the diff between the guys on the right and dutchies.

People think morocco consists of 1 phenotype like other ethnic countries like egypt or iran etc.. but in reality there's a mix of many many races there. you cant say he doesnt look moroccan, there are black moroccans, chinese looking moroccans, curry looking moroccans, literally WHITE moroccans, an d there is the most common phenotype which is the badr hari phenotype, amazigh who didnt get mixed are just as white as southern europeans.
A black moroccan:
View attachment 14531
View attachment 14528 example of an amazighi guy, who is just as white as southern europeans because they never mixed with subhuman arabs , this is like 15% of morocco, alot of these live in netherlands, i'm 75% amazigh w 25% arab
View attachment 14529 guy on the right looks like @Nibba jfl, the guy wearing white looks like original post, the other two are trash south moroccans.
Berber:
View attachment 14532
View attachment 14533
The guy wearing white has the phenotype of the Original post THE guy wearing the hat resembles @Nibba a little bit, and the two other guys are another type of berbers, from the sahara.
Example of my brother who is 75% berber and 25% arab:
View attachment 14534 fuaaaaark he mogs me at 15

I didn't know you explained it to me in the other thread, I hadn't checked my alerts in 2 days. And yes I am aware of the different phenotypes in Morocco; for instance I have a Moroccan friend who has blue eyes and blond, curly hair. But so far the only one of his kind. Another Moroccan I know but not personally just has blue eyes which halos him hard. But he's got wavy hair. I've never seen a Moroccan before with straight hair so this is new to me. I also remember seeing a black Moroccan once and I had no idea he was Moroccan, lol.
example of an amazighi guy, who is just as white as southern europeans because they never mixed with subhuman arabs , this is like 15% of morocco, alot of these live in netherlands, i'm 75% amazigh w 25% arab

Interesting, I have yet to see a Moroccan male with straight hair irl. It's always curly or wavy. The Moroccan females here are usually pale in comparison to their male counterparts though. Too bad they treat me like shit for no reason cuz I'm an ugly curry while being nice to gl white kafirs or kafirs in general. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
Guy on left looks better, he’s got that bad boy slayer look

He don't look even Morrocan
Stop posting dudes that look nothing like random morrocans to impress other people, average morrocan is the guy on the left

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Mogs most Egyptians

Yo 3abid why u using my pictures

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and androidcel
He don't look even Morrocan
Stop posting dudes that look nothing like random morrocans to impress other people, average morrocan is the guy on the left
Where are you from to judge?