Rate this side profile morph I made

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
"Before" pic don't matter and I don't have it anyways lmfao

So my lower third is now taller than my other two at last. Too long? Or is it good?

Do I look upper tier normie yet? Chadlite, even?

Working on the frontal morph rn

ask @extreme-overthinker

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
normie.
but the problem is the hyoid bone. it’s the thing below chin which can’t be hanged by surgery.
only way to improve is to tighten the area

also nose could use work

Can you fix your hair somehow? It would help if it was just straight.

• +1
for reference that’s the part you want to tighten and be close to your neck as possible

• +1
for reference that’s the part you want to tighten and be close to your neck as possible

Barry Eppley told me that my submental fat can be taken care of by both the implant and some liposuction.

Barry Eppley told me that my submental fat can be taken care of by both the implant and some liposuction.
Nice avatar. I used to troll a girl with this picture. She wanted to hook up and she tried to convince me that looks don't matter. Since she hasn't seen me before, I just pretended to be the guy in your avi. I send her the pic and she blocked me.:feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and TakaRyo
Nice avatar. I used to troll a girl with this picture. She wanted to hook up and she tried to convince me that looks don't matter. Since she hasn't seen me before, I just pretended to be the guy in your avi. I send her the pic and she blocked me.:feelstastyman:

"Looks don't matter"

RapidDeadHoneybee-small.gif

I've been blocked a few times for my looks online as well. One girl unblocked me after she found out about how many inches I was packing... in height. I trolled her a bit and then gave up.

I mog a lot of Indians though in height and even face to some extent so I'm happy in that regard.

ask @extreme-overthinker
I was gonna make a post "3 days pass by without TakaRyo showing us his Indian face, how is that possible"... but now I have to wait another 3 days

• +1
Reactions: blockofwood, CopeMaxxer, mojopin and 2 others
I was gonna make a post "3 days pass by without TakaRyo showing us his Indian face, how is that possible"... but now I have to wait another 3 days

It's just cuz I'm ugly. If I was goodlooking nobody would complain about me posting selfies.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Looks bad

• +1
It's just cuz I'm ugly. If I was goodlooking nobody would complain about me posting selfies.
not really, you post tooooooooooo much, its only hurting your mental health

• +1
they would, ppl flame chris when he does, at least i do, but he does have a cult following

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
not really, you post tooooooooooo much, its only hurting your mental health
only hurts mental health if you see no results irl.
I just come on here to improve myself and apply it.
As long as you don’t get butthurt your mental health will be fine

only hurts mental health if you see no results irl.
I just come on here to improve myself and apply it.
As long as you don’t get butthurt your mental health will be fine
he's a 17 y/o who still hasnt developed a personality yet, looking and morphing his pics every single day will only do harm

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
he's a 17 y/o who still hasnt developed a personality yet, looking and morphing his pics every single day will only do harm
You telling him to stop will only make him post more morphs. XD

• +1
Reaching Chad territory, def.

Marlon brando