Rate this side profile

D

Deleted member 15089

Diamond

Is this HTN, chadlite, or chad profile? If not chad, what’s holding it back?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10615
looks pretty good but nothing crazy, you don't have any recession and you have a good nose bridge and browridge decent chin and mandabile to

front is what matters

age? height? race? you look mixed coz you have coloured eyes but your forehead and skin/hair look ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Larpongstopper and thecel
Looks like it has a slight underbite but still is chadlite, chin may look short from the front but Idk

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I

Last edited:
looks pretty good but nothing crazy, you don't have any recession and you have a good nose bridge and browridge decent chin and mandabile to

front is what matters

age? height? race? you look mixed coz you have coloured eyes but your forehead and skin/hair look ethnic
I’m 16 and 5’11. Nah I’m fully white but what’s holding me back from chad tier profile? Could I looksmax w/o surgery to get there?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10615
I’m 16 and 5’11. Nah I’m fully white but what’s holding me back from chad tier profile? Could I looksmax w/o surgery to get there?
take a proper side profile

take it atleast 7ft away, turn on the camera countdown and do it

its not a accurate picture the way you took it

your side profile is fine any way there is no recession and you have a food nose and browridge

pm me your front or make a thread and post your full face for a rating

• +1
Reactions: thecel
View attachment 1286734
Is this HTN, chadlite, or chad profile? If not chad, what’s holding it back?
Profile is pretty good, no real recession IMO. Picture angle and focal length can cause distortion ofc but it's in ideal territory in this pic as far as I can tell.

Maybe the facial/jaw width is lower than ideal?

Attachments

• 1629948833588.jpeg
    1629948833588.jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 73
Profile is pretty good, no real recession IMO. Picture angle and focal length can cause distortion ofc but it's in ideal territory in this pic as far as I can tell.

Maybe the facial/jaw width is lower than ideal?
My jaw is pretty wide, about 95% of cheekbone width. Don’t pictures typically make you look worse though?

lol people really be way too autistic on this site, yes it is a chad profile.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
My jaw is pretty wide, about 95% of cheekbone width. Don’t pictures typically make you look worse though?
idk about that I was going to say bodyfat but your don't have much under your jaw, maybe build up your masseters because I can't really see them. Or you could have overdeveloped buccinators.

The other thing as others mentioned is a bit too much upper eyelid exposure but still not in failo territory at least from what we can see. Would have to see front to figure out anymore.

Last edited: